Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hina.khanxxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
very emotional... beautifully written ash...

kavyanjali08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Damn beautiful yaar...just simply luvd it!!!!
Drashtirocks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome epilogue... so finally it was a happy ending... i had loved this story immensely but had always somewhere felt that seperating maan and geet was not a good idea... especially as we are all used to all's well that end's well ending from you... hats off to ritzy di was again providing such a great piece of writing... and yeah wanna salute you too for having the guts to write this story... a story vastly different from your writing style... hope to read many such great pieces of writing from you in future too...

For the completion of
                                            this wonderful story...
Susegad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Iss Saneyeeka ki dhoon adhuri reh gayi,
She left a lingering ache behind.
Yet the melody of the story was just as beautiful.
I felt every emotion the characters went through while reading this story.
His pain just got to me and I couldn't help but wonder however was heever going to come out of it.
And then she came.
The part when he hears the flute and goes looking for her and finds her on the lawn, that moment for me was the whole gist of the story.
It was beautiful, and ethereal  and I felt that not Geet but hope had finally come into his life.
The way she gave and gave of herself, and drew him out of his shell made me awed at your ability to weave magic with your words.
The Geet of this story was surreal. It was as if she was not even there. She was like a "Mmidsummer night's dream" The fact that you did not share her side of the events made it more so.

Ritzy's epilogue rounded up the ends very nicely. We did not really get answers, however we did get the hope of a happy ending.
Aand Saneeyeka for me was all about hope.
Sanayeeka reminds me of a quote that I think is perfect for this story.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same"

Extremely sorry for the late, late late comment but I had never forgotten this story and was waiting to come back and finish it.

-Halima thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Amazing!!!
I don't have words for this story๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Everything was like a dream in fairy land
So mysterious and dreamily and the sweet flute, uff๐Ÿ˜†
Superbโญ๏ธ
xolfiya thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I dint knew about ur this SS ufff I read just all the part n its Beautiful again u made me Cry Again [:'(] Beautifully written I hve no words to say trust me ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ Edited by xolfiya - 9 years ago
AAINAPATEL thumbnail
O! Ths story s so dif... Ekdum dif, concept... Their love s out of wrld...
simrancuty thumbnail
ohh its beautifully written.
such a masterpiece. .indeed geet was a mystery n still m confused who was she? ??
clear my doubts plZZ
is she really a human or an angel???
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Okay i finally read this story. And mystery is the only word i could end up with to describe it. But of course i couldnt make out as to why she came to him after 5 months n stayed with him for a year or two n left him again with her Saneyeeka?

-Sanjana!
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I super loved the start of the story the way Maan admires the little Geet dancing n whenever he visits HP he never fails to come to the old gazebo to see her. And then magically she turns out to be the girl with whom his family wanted him to get married. Then starts the hide n seek game. Birthday party, engagement with a masquerade theme (which by the way was the first time to ever happen), their first kiss without even Maan seeing her face, the submission, acceptance; it all felt so dreamy that i knew it was so not your genre. Happy happy n fairy types things is just so not you. So i was waiting for that twist to come. And then it did happen n i was so damn shocked. Whole family dying in a plane crash was just like a blow not only to Maan but to me as well.

But of course what confuse me the most was Geet's weird behavior. She never even called him once which is so strange n weird. And then suddenly she appears n lives with him like nothing happened. Maan was so right at his place when he was angry cos anyone would be. But then she won him over n he just couldnt resist her cos she filled the void in his life. She made him feel loved, belonged after he lost all his family in a plane crash. Getting love after months just dint allow him to throw her out or break the relationship with her. So finally he accepts her without questioning which was a BIG mistakes on his part. If he had asked where she was n why she dint bother coming to him or even calling in those 5 months; he might have known something about her. Their life after she came in his life was again like a fairy tale but of course i couldnt make out anything from her behavior. She was like a mystery to be solved and completely an enigma. Plus her talks just always gave me creepy feelings. I mean who says 'people comes in our lives to go away'?? It was as if she already knew she was going to leave him. Then why come in the first place? Just to give him the Saneyeeka? So that he knows how to carry on his life with contentment?

At one point i felt that may be her life is short or that she is dying or something. Specially at the point when she calls her Dad n he says that he allowed her to go London for 5 months without any questions. I felt that may be she went for her treatment but wasnt successful n so she came to Delhi to have last moments with Maan. And the lie of her being wanting to do her studies in Delhi. Plus her talks also indicated that she is giving up on something. But i was surprised to know that she was with him for more than a year n left him right after celebrating their 1st anniversary. And what did her dad meant by she changed after the plane crash?

Frankly speaking if her dad wouldnt have been in picture na i would have seriously considered her death n her soul coming to him to give him the reason to live.

And then the epilogue, did she really return? And a serious question now and you better answer it, is this whole story someone's dream or something? M so bloody confused. I have so many questions in my head that the list just wouldnt end it i start writing them.

-Sanjana!