Vani Rani Oct 7 - 11Discussions

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Sri thanks for the update

Bhoomi saw Rani - asking forgivness - did he really changed only the writer knows but he is really convincing - Swami gave him really good - touching Rani's feet oh Bhoomi - i think he did used the last option - nothing left to use it

finally Goutham decided to call Selvi - i am happy now - at least she can sleep now - i don't think Rani going to remember Rajesh - never know her mind is so mixed up - now Selvi can say to Kali they found Rani without his help

so when both sisters are going to meet?????? can't wait to see it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the quick updates Sri.

Oru problem over, next ... Kali???  ... nee gaali?
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey everyone .. do join in for birthday celebration Karthikka and another small little girl 😉

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3765070
hopper_ocean thumbnail
thanks sri for the updates. ...

enjoyed only the first part. Looks like manickam innum gali agalae pola 😛

This bhoomi ... seem so real. Nijama changed aa?

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update

Sawmi gave nicely. sadhu miranda kaadu kolathu. its small part. big has to come.

still I don't believe Bhoomi. his face was not signalling his change when Sawami blasted him. Bhoomi wants Vani alive. he needs her for something.

Thatha became mad. he so adamant.

finally Gautam remembered Selvi and informed the news.

tomorrow Kali will get angry seeing Selvi gone to see her parents.

Today thatha. tomorrow Kali. day after tomorrow yaaro?
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I liked Megala today...for me that was the high point...she had the guts to finally stand up to the obnoxious father.
Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bhoomi's facial expressions were excellent. Megala was awesome but that cruel grandand made her make the promise. New promo is out, I'll upload in the 'promo topic' as soon as I can.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Yeah me too just saw the promo ..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=D2vSopRPvQA#t=14[/YOUTUBE]

Brief Update

Kali walking with big knife 😲  Selvi gautham coming to hospital and rani pushing selvi away ... 😒 Theenu in temple with sister praying.. she takes sudam on her hand.

Shathirlala thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=D2vSopRPvQA#t=14[/YOUTUBE]

Brief Update

Kali walking with big knife 😲  Selvi gautham coming to hospital and rani pushing selvi away ... 😒 Theenu in temple with sister praying.. she takes sudam on her hand.

You don't mind if I copy this and post it on 'Vani Rani Promo' page? 😆
Edited by ThangamPlus - 10 years ago
Shathirlala thumbnail
Oh my, Rajesh gave a nice slap to Kali. The cemeraman did a wonderful job during Kali and Sundari's argument. 👏

Has Kali looked in a mirror when he pulls the angry face, he makes himself seem so scary. 😡

When Kali says that he wants to kill both of them, shouldn't Shenba not accept Rajesh being killed because she loves him rather than be happy at Kali that he said he'll kill her lover?

I seriously cannot predict what Rani will say. Looking forward to her reaction... 😊
Edited by ThangamPlus - 10 years ago