Arjun OS: Changes ALTERNATIVE PG3- Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

51

Views

8.1k

Users

19

Likes

70

Frequent Posters

Shezi19 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#51
When I read first I was very sad
But now I am happy
Sakshi safe and sound
Please do continue soon
AnatomyAddict thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
#52
Sooo you did after all post!!!
Congrats to bharti di & sakshi #2!!! & awesome, banner you two😎

I told you! You have such an amazing power of portraying emotions!!!! And you were planning to kill Sakshi😲😲... Tut tut tut, bhabhijaan...

BTW, did you just say last OS??? *assassin mode😈*... NOO!!! You are too good to stop writing such cute and romantic and overall booywood-film-like OS's😆😆😆... Ab, dhamki samaj lo😈

Related Topics

Arjun thumbnail

Posted by: Bodhianveshika · 11 months ago

Just a random thread to discuss possible plots, some stories we may have read, rant our frustrations of ehat could have been and how bad it...

Expand ▼
Arjun thumbnail

Posted by: SarafWasima · 1 years ago

🌸✨ Welcome to SarafWasima's Index! ✨🌸 A heartfelt welcome to my little corner filled with stories straight from the heart ❤️ Here, you'll find...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".