Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Episode 194

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfzsy6ci3DQ[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks, Katelyn and Indi for all the links.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

Please click here to see

Blasters' takes Episodes 191 -195 
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wiwy

Indi ðŸ¤—  you will understand what Bong Puja shopping is, I guess! I had a huge shopping list which included 6 uncles,6 aunts, 5 sisters, their hubbys, their kids, 2 maids, 2 dhobis and so on. Phew!  And I couldn't shop coz  Kushan had exams till 27th. There was a conf on 29-30th. Mahalaya is on 4th and I am still running from pillar to post, rather shop to shop! 
You guys carry on! I will hug you guys...peeche se!🤗

what the!! i would go nuts if i had to shope for that many ppl, hope it going well...you havn't even forgotten the dhobis, how very ASR of you my saute with golden heart. have fun, have i told you i love Khushans name ??  spoil him from Ami masi after all that studying will you?
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Welcom back Horizon!!! and thank you for this wonderful post, three heart breaks...yes indeed. The man was practically living for his sister before Khushi fell into his lap, and now he had finally started to live for himself, smile because he was happy, truelly happy and so ready to  put down his weapon of farq, it all got snatched away from him. so that last line you so aptly wrote, i agree with a 100%%%

Welcome Back Horizon, you were sorely missed!  Now we are complete.  Life has taken many of us away but for some reasons these episodes are pulling us back here even for just a few moments.  These epis are the center of our story even though it has broken are hearts.  The pain they ALL feel. Uff hurts my already broken heart!  Thanks for the comments.  xo
soni19sweet thumbnail
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

I've been lost too...slightly depressed actually! Been fighting the feeling but know where it's coming from...reliving these episodes has done it and how things got nipped in the bud- on that terrace - for the most lyrical, passionate, gradual unfolding of feeling i've ever seen! Arnav's "actions"...Khushi's "torment", we're discussing it everyday but my head is a jumble...am unable to process half the stuff i read. My one big thought though is that people make mistakes...all of us do. So human, how things went haywire. In Arnav's place, lemme confess, i would've done the exact same thing. The wanting to set things right when things go wrong makes you do all kinds of things in love. Right or wrong kya hai?

I've been waiting for your 182 but take your time, you ocean humara
🤗

hi dear issk,

you down too? i was waiting for a clear space in the head or home to get going... guests, work, funny house shifting dirama shirama, and in the middle of all that... these incredibly exhausting and gorgeous ipk days.

oh i might have done far worse than he did. i can quite see myself slapping and yelling and getting chaotic... i never forget barun sayng that he liked asr and in fact he had to like asr, no question of not doing that, and if asr did something not likable, he had to make it so... it's easy to empathise with khushi, but it was wonderful to see how many of us felt all sorts of things for a guy who was coercing a woman to marry him and then throwing her out of the room on to a cold hard floor. okay, that one i really did not like and was mighty pleased when he slept on the floor too and got a crick in his neck... that's how much of a score settling type i am... have done enough things in my life that were downright mean and terrible... at 27 i was busy driving my whole family up the wall and my husband completely crazy with my sweet chaotic behaviour... to resolve it, i finally had to go right back to my shrink and say kuchh karo.

this man is 27, the girl is 19 and a bit... if we won't make our mistakes now, then when.

Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon SBB - 23rd February 2012 - (Arnav Ka Dill Ne Bole Khushi Khushi), Episode 194 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndMMWchG0ec[/YOUTUBE]

DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndMMWchG0ec

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 23rd February 2012 SBS - (Arnav Carries Khushi), Episode 194 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-tBzBIym_Q[/YOUTUBE]

DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-tBzBIym_Q

credit goes to uploader

Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail
thanks all for liking the edit 
i will try with marriage one too 
whenever i get time for sure 
goodnight 

soni19sweet thumbnail
very urgent pls answer it 
pls 

i want to ask one thing i dont know whom to ask this 
i first time laptop so not know much about this thing that. 
can i keep it on without an work,
i mean will it accept its working if it is being kept on sleep mode a long time 
this is needed as i cant study sitting 3-4 hour together 
but now as my final are near i need it 
so i keep my laptop on with ps 
and do my study 
whenever i feel bore i use the laptop again 
and i keep it on table only so that it not heat up 
so can we do this 
as pc we can keep on for full day 
but can we do laptop too 
thanks 
bye
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

^ Hi Soni!  Yeah, you don't want your laptop to heat up!  I have Windows 8 Instead of shutting it down, you could always do hibernate or sleep.

Or you could change the setting:
1) Go to the control panel
2) Hardware and sound
3) Power options
4)
a) Go to Define Power buttons and turn on password protection
  Under when I close the lid: select SLEEP.

OR
b) Go to Change When Computer Sleep/Change Plan Setting
   Under Put Computer to sleep: 15 min

I hope that is helpful since I don't know what kind of windows you have!
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

^ Hi Soni!  Yeah, you don't want your laptop to heat up!  I have Windows 8 Instead of shutting it down, you could always do hibernate or sleep.

Or you could change the setting:
1) Go to the control panel
2) Hardware and sound
3) Power options
4)
a) Go to Define Power buttons and turn on password protection
  Under when I close the lid: select SLEEP.

OR
b) Go to Change When Computer Sleep/Change Plan Setting
   Under Put Computer to sleep: 15 min

I hope that is helpful since I don't know what kind of windows you have!

thanks di i have win 7 
i am asking that if i keep on laptop 
without an work fir long time 
and use it for sometime in between 
it is okay na we can do it 
and keep on the laptop 
and sleep mode it automatically go in that after 15-20 min if i not work on it 
i am just asking that if i keep laptop long
open and switch to sleep mode when not workig it 
is no harm to it 
we can keep it on so long