Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago
1) Tell us a song which will be running in your mind after seeing her/him..

well the song will be

tumse milli nazar tau asar howa hai aj yeh dil pay
heart attack bhi howa, saans bhi ruka, maar jaoon gi main ik do pal mainπŸ˜†

2) Tell 3 ways to get rid of her/him (before she makes a way out for you)..

well i will do nothing to get rid of her...............but welcome her to make a way out of me......πŸ˜‰

3)Who were the 2 person running in your mind(your valentine & unexpected entry) while reading thisπŸ˜‰?

well the 1st one is Suri dii/R.S............coz these two are my darling one's..............πŸ˜›...and 2nd one is Sur dii...................(coz she is the most beautiful one😳)

love u threeeeeeeeeeeee
muwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lolz
ana

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
awesum replies u guys........some are funny and some are intresting...will edit this post and tell later.. 😳

Saraa
rose82 thumbnail
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: guess_gallery

socha tha kya...kya ho gaya....

or tere bin...kaise jiya..kaise jiya tere bin

if its a serious answer...i wont do anything..since im not that type...coz i dont like to express my anger or hurt on anyone.

but otherwise...maybe i'll say 'kya aap inke behan hai??'

Who ever steps in this topic should atleast answer the 3rd question😳

3)Who were the 2 person running in your mind(your valentine & unexpected entry) while reading thisπŸ˜‰

😳

punjabi#1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: guess_gallery

HELLO INDIA-FORUMS MEMBERS

February the month of love and Expression, You want to tell and about your feeling to your partner no matter what the answer will be.

Just imagine you are on a Date with your dream guy. A candle light dinner or walking on the beach together hand in hands how romantic, every one is blushing and dancing...

Suddenly your Partners friend comes in (if you are a girl then suddenly your guy's friend (Girl)) arrive and join, This is the same girl whom you were jealous of. How you will react.

I am not a music person, so no song for me. Plus, I don't know if there is song out there that says, I am only on this date because its valentines and I felt bad that you have to work in the evening. If you ask me any other day, the answer would have been NO!

1. Tell him either she goes or I go, and if he doesn't pick me will then I made the right choice of leaving.

2. After the 1st way, I don't even have to think of number 2 or 3.

Who ever steps in this topic should atleast answer the 3rd question😳

3)Who were the 2 person running in your mind(your valentine & unexpected entry) while reading thisπŸ˜‰

The guy that asked me to lunch today and his friends that interrupted us. Except in my case, it wasn't a girl it was a guy that got in the way. I sat with his friends for about 5 minutes and then annouced that I was leaving and asked him if he was coming. Of course, he picked me over his friends and walked me to my next class.

Edited by punjabi#1 - 17 years ago
i dun fink ne song wud run thru ma mind it wuz juz be faces lyk dis >> 😑 😑 <<   lolπŸ˜†

n wot id do to get rid of her ! well my bf knows how i am πŸ˜† πŸ˜† he'd juz get rid of her himself politely 😳 πŸ˜†

n who i woz finkin off...ma bf n his frnd πŸ˜† or kon πŸ˜†   
btw very intrstin qs πŸ˜› πŸ˜†