Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

coming parts me wahi hoga, bohot saara RaYa moments aur romance๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜›
lalmadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice preview.  This ff is specially for Raya romance.  Ab waiting for tmrw.
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

iss baar romance ke bahane khila diya, Rishabh bhi apni bhai ko dekhte huye nikal para hain ab dono ko romance ki kire ne kaata jo hain๐Ÿ˜†

Romance ke bahane hi sahi..last time ki tarah awkward nhi hai ab.. ๐Ÿ˜›
๐Ÿ˜† unko kat liya thik hai..par tumhara kya hoga.. ๐Ÿ˜†
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

kabhi kabhi nahi woh aajkal mere baat sunte hi nahi hain, sirf Priya ko apne aas paas dekh le toh shuru ho jate hain aur Priya bhi unhe support hi karti hain๐Ÿ˜ณ

Aag dono taraf barabar jo hai.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lalmadhu

Nice preview.  This ff is specially for Raya romance.  Ab waiting for tmrw.

am coming with the next part๐Ÿ˜Š
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: vironikajain

Romance ke bahane hi sahi..last time ki tarah awkward nhi hai ab.. ๐Ÿ˜›
๐Ÿ˜† unko kat liya thik hai..par tumhara kya hoga.. ๐Ÿ˜†

toh phir tum hi socho mera kya haal ho raha hain, yahan toh bade miyaan bhi bade miyaan chhote miyaan subhanallah๐Ÿ˜†
jineejiggs thumbnail
here comes the next part, hope u all enjoy reading it

recap

...Priya put her bindi but as usual it was off centre so Ram corrects it. On the other hand Ram was wearing a red and black combination sherwani along with black churidaar. He was looking equally handsome. Both looked at each other and smiled.  

In the hall guests have started coming, Vikram along with Karthik, Roshan and Sohan were welcoming the guests. Rishabh is sitting along with his cousins, no one allowed him to do anything, he was feeling awkward like this sitting idle. Neha along with Kajaal, Jyothi were looking about last minute preparations, though everything was in its proper place. Ram along with Priya came downstairs and headed towards different direction. Ram came towards Vikram and joined him whereas Priya went to Neha to check whether everything is going smoothly or not. Priya came and joined dadi and Krishnaji. Shipraji along with Binitaji were also there. Shree was in Krishnaji's lap and all elderly ladies were showering their love on this doll. Shree stretched her arms when she saw Priya. She immediately took her in her arms and started kissing her. Shree was looking very pretty in a red and yellow combination frilled frock, she was indeed looking like an angel. Seeing her daughter with Shree, Shipraji came and said,

Shipraji - tere saath bohot ghul mil gayi hain, bohot pyaar karti hain tujhe, saying this she adorned her small cheeks with fingers, Shree giggled due to the touch.

Priya smiling at Shree said, haan maa, Amritsar me bhi aisa hi hua tha.

Shipraji - beta mujhe lagta hain ab tujhe aur Mr. Kapoor ko sochna chahiye ek bachhe ke bare me, after some pause, dekh beta main janti hoon yeh tum dono ka decision hoga, par beta tujhe tum dono ke umar ke bare me bhi sochna parega na, aur waise bhi tujhe toh bachhe bohot pasand hain na?, toh phir aur der mat kar, sochna shuru kar de.

Priya - maa yeh sab baatein abhi karna zaroori hain kya?

Shipraji - theek hain aur kuch nahi bolungi main, bas tum dono sochna zaroor.

Priya took Shree and came to Neha again. Kajaal and Jyothi were also there, Neha saw Priya and she raised her eyebrow and asked her with the signal

Priya couldn't understand her and said, kya bol rahi ho?

Neha - iraada kya hain?

Priya - matlab?

Neha - itni bholi mat bano, fatty ko ghayal karneka pura planning kar liya hain kya?

Priya - tum bhi Neha...

Neha - main bhi kya, agar iske baad bhi fatty ne raat bhar sone nahi diya toh uski galati nahi hogi, jo kehr tum dhaa rahi ho, woh bechaara waise bhi behosh ho jayega, saying this she laughed loudly. Priya and Neha were talking from a distance of Kajaal and Jyothi so they didn't hear it.

Priya - ab bas bhi karo Neha.

Neha giggled and took Shree in her arms and started playing with her. Priya came to Kajaal and Jyothi and enquired about if everything was okay or not. Toh tabhi Natasha aur Rajani, Saumya ko taiyyar karke neeche le aaye and the function starts. Ab yeh hain toh mehendi aur sangeet dono ek saath par mehendi me mardo ka kaam toh kuch hota nahi hain toh woh sab aram se hall ke dusre corner pe beyth ke snacks aur drinks ka maze le rahe the. Though Rishabh wanted to see Saumya but couldn't come near to her due to his frndz and cousins upar se Karthik, ek bhi mauka nahi chhod raha hain woh Rishabh ki leg pulling me, after all sala-jija se badkar hain inn dono ki dosti toh itna haq toh banta hi hain.

So now all ladies geared up for mehendi, pehele shaagun ki mehendi lagayi gayi, as usual Binitaji were in tears when she was applying that on Saumya's hands, next as per dadi's order Kajaal, Rajani, Priya and Neha put shaagun ki mehendi on her palm and Saumya took blessings from all of them. Then came the actual mehendi rasm, Saumya was having bridal mehendi in her hand. Priya was thinking that Ram has asked her to put mehendi in her hand but how can she put it, ab sabke samne yun aise beyth ke woh mehendi toh laga nahi sakti, kitne saare aur kaam hain, guests ko bhi toh attend karni hain aur yun aise beyth jayegi toh log kya sochenge ke Kapoor khandaan ki badi bahu aur khud beyth gayi mehendi lagaane, she was in two minds aur isi chalte she looked in front and saw Ram is staring at her hard and signaling her with his eyes about mehendi, Priya could only smile to him but she was feeling standing at cross roads, toh tabhi dadi ne ek fantastic order de diya aur problem solve ho gayi. Dadi asked all the married ladies to put mehendi on their palm as karwachauth is round the corner and along with that let them also enjoy this marriage, so Kaajal, Priya, Rajani, Neha along with Natasha all came and sit and put mehendi in their hand. Jo mehendiwali Priya ko laga rahi thi, Priya usse chhupke se kahaan ke she needs an intricate design and within it the name of her husband should be written.

After almost an hour later, Priya's mehendi was done and it came beautifully in her hand and also in that Ram's name was inscribed. A smile adorned her lips to see her mehendi. Ram was constant watching Priya silently and seeing smile on her face he felt happy in his heart. Everyone has finished with their mehendi only Saumya was still having it. Priya came to her and asked,

Priya - Saumya kuch chahiye tumhe, juice peeyogi, thoda back rest karlo

Saumya - nahi bhabhi main theek hoon, bas thoda paani chahiye tha.

Priya - u want to have something?

Saumya smiled and nodded her head in negative.

Neha came to Vikram to show her mehendi, both of them very behaving like college kids, Ram watched them and a smile came across his face, he kept searching Priya, though he knew Priya will not come and show her mehendi to him in publicly.

Neha - kise dhoond rahe ho fatty?

Vikram - yaar kyun hamesha uska taang kheenchte rehte ho

Neha - itna impatient mat bano, kaho toh main bula doon Priya ko?

Ram - arrreee yaar, tu bhi na, main toh aise hi...

Neha - jhooth mat bolo, tumhare chehre se saaf saaf pata chal raha hain ke u r missing Priya.

Ram - Vikram, yaar tu apne biwi ko samhal

Neha - main sab notice kar rahi thi, yeh jo tum dono ki aankhon aankhon me baatein hoti hain na, mujhe sab samajh me aata hain.

Vikram - ab bas bhi karo Neha, aur mat kheecho, saying this he giggled

Neha smiled and said, waise mujhe bohot achha lagta hain tum dono ko aise dekhte huye, am so happy for u fatty...yuhin baatein karte karte Priya aa jati hain wahan aur Neha aur Vikram inn dono ko chhod ke dusre taraf chale jaate hain.

Ram - toh finally tumne mera naam apne haathon me rang hi diya

Priya - woh toh aapko dhoondna parega

Ram pulled Priya, she got startled and he took her in one remote corner of the hall and pinned her against the wall and took her palm in his hand, looked at her palm and saw mehendi was almost dried up and the design is very intricate. He took her both the palms and placed before his nose and smelled the fragnance of mehendi and dropped a feathery kiss on them. Priya was just staring at him in wide open eyes, Ram looked up and said, ab se tumhare haath ki rekha me sirf main aur main hi hoon, I promise I will always be there for you, you will be my soulmate for the rest of eternity, saying this Ram came close to her and placed a kiss on her forehead and then brushed his nose with that of Priya. Both smiled at each other.

Saumya's mehendi was complete and now it was time for Sangeet. So the function started. Both groom and bride's side showed their jalwa with their dhamakedaar performance, Natasha and Karthik sizzled on Dilliwali girlfriend toh udhar one of the cousin of Saumya and Jyothi perfomed on Ainvayi Ainyavi, Rishabh's other cousins performed on Chhalka Re and in the end everyone perfomed on Kawa Kawa, in fact in this Priya also participated. Ram was just watching her how she manged to keep herself in the rhythm. Sangeet finished with good note and now it was time for dinner. Now again the same problem arised, how will ladies eat, so all husbands made their wife eat from their hand, Priya knows Ram can't do it so she was going to get her plate when Ram came with a plate full of food stuffs, he kept the plate and with Priya's surprise took a piece of lachha paratha dipped in paneer butter masala and place that before her mouth, Priya for some moment gazed at Ram with surprise and then she took the piece and Ram sat on the chair infront of him and started eating his portion.

Priya - aapne yeh sab, matlab main jaa hi rahi thi...

Ram - mere liye haathon me mehendi laga sakti ho toh kya main tumhe apne haathon se khana nahi khila sakta?

Priya didn't say a single word after this and both enjoyed their dinner jointly, infact Priya bite his one finger while he was feeding her, in teasingly, toh Ram said to her that he will take sweet revenge of this.

The dinner was almost complete, aaj Priya ne kuch zyada hi khaa liya hain, ek toh Ram ne khilaya hain apne haathon se upar se Ram se baatein karte karte woh kuch zyada hi kha liya hain, but she enjoyed her food. Ab dinner khatam hone ke baad sab apne apne kamre me chale gaye, Rishabh wanted to meet Saumya from long time but wasn't getting the opportunity. Toh hota yun hain ki Saumya came to her room and changed in her night dress. She came to her balcony and was standing there with closed eyes, infact she was enjoying the cool breeze, suddenly she felt a pair of strong arms encircling her waist, she tried to shriek when Rishabh slowly whispered in her ears that it was him. Saumya turned and faced him,

Saumya - tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?

Rishabh - areee yaar, I wanted to meet you, par tum toh itni busy ho sabke saath ke meri taraf dekha bhi nahi.

Saumya - seems someone is jealous...

Rishabh - well, yes I am, after all meri honewali biwi ho, itna hona to lazmi hain.

Saumya - achha??????????said this she smiled and Rishabh also smiled.

Rishabh - I just wanted to see your mehendi, saying this he took her hand and saw the mehendi.

Saumya - sirf dekhna nahi hain, tumhe kuch dhoondna bhi hain?

Rishabh - kya dhoondna hain?

Saumya - tumhara naam

Rishabh - okay done, lekin badle me mujhe kya milega, asked this with naughty grin on his face

Saumya understood his intention and said, kuch nahi

Rishabh - arrreee waaah! aisa kaise, itna mushkil kaam hain aur time consuming bhi toh uske badle kuch toh milna chahiye saying this he clutched her waist more firmly and pulled her close to him, Saumya startled with this while Rishabh continued, mujhe jo chahiye woh milega agar main dhoond doon?

Saumya in feeble voice, kya chahiye tumhe?

Rishabh - soch lo, jo manunga dogi mujhe?

Saumya couldn't said anything just stared hard at him

Rishabh softly said his wish in Saumya's ear. Saumya blushed to hear that out.

Rishabh looked at her and said, manzoor hain na?

Saumya nodded her head in affirmation while blushing profusely.

Let the two love birds remain in their own paradise of love, kal yeh dono ek atoot rishte me bandhne jaa rahe hain, jo rishta zindagi bhar ka hoga.

On the other hand Priya was in her room rather in changing room, her mehendi is almost dried up but still she hasn't taken that out, abhi thodi der aur isko rakhna parega, but she is having problem coz she can't change her dress at least can't open her blouse's dori, while she was trying doing that, Ram came out from bathroom and saw it. He smiled and came at her back, Priya watched him through the mirror and for sometime both looked at each other making mirror the medium. Ram slowly put his finger on the hook and opened it, Priya shivered with his touch, she can feel his urge. Ram slided her hair a little and also opened her dori too. He traced his finger on her back and very gently opened her necklace hook. He came near to her ears and said, go and change Priya, u must be tired. Yes Priya was tired but she was amazed to hear Ram's words, she always felt happy when Ram cared for her in such little way. Ram was about to move when Priya hold his hand and came near him. She placed one soft kiss on his cheek. Ram, now was surprised and asked her, why this? Priya only smiled and said thank you, saying this she went to the bathroom and Ram came out from the changing room smiling.

After some time Priya came out from bathroom changing in night gown. By now she has taken out her mehendi, the colour of the mehendi has come out, it was deep dark red. She came and stands in front of her dresser and combed her hair and made a braid and came out. Ram was waiting for her. He looked up from his mobile and saw Priya came in the room. Priya came to the bed and started to prepare it when Ram forwarded his hand, Priya looked at him questiongly,

Ram - apna haath do?

Priya now understand him and give her hands and Ram took them and made Priya sit beside him. Ram took her palm and smelled the fragnance again and kissed them. He looked into the mehendi and for some moment kept seeing it. Priya was feeling something different; actually she has never seen Ram in such mood. While Priya was watching him, Ram was looking at her mehendi intently, after some time he shouted in excitement which made Priya come out of her trance,

Ram - here you go, see Priya, I found out my name, with this Ram made Priya look at his name which was inscribed in her mehendi. Ram was absolutely correct, it was indeed his name. Priya smiled watching at his childish antic, she smiled and said,

Priya - ab toh aap khush hain na?

Ram - haan bohot khush hoon, toh finally main tumhare lifeline ke saath jud hi gaya.

Priya - kisne kahan aap jud gaye?

Ram looked at Priya as if he is questioning her.

Priya - aap mere lifeline ke saath jude nahi hain balki aap mere lifeline ho.

Hearing this Ram took Priya in his tight embrace, both remain in such position for sometime, Priya was listening to Ram's heart beats and Ram was still caressing her mehendi filled palms, after sometimes Ram said,

Ram - Priya, tumhari mehendi bohot dark aayi hain, isi liye the design is looking very good.

Priya smiled and said, pata hain Mr. Kapoor, jab kisiki mehendi dark aati hain toh kya kehte hain?

Ram - kya kehte hain?

Priya - kehte hain ke uska pati usse bohot pyaar karta hain

Ram - toh madam aapka pati kya aapse bohot pyaar karte hain?

Priya - haan, apne jaan se bhi zyada

Ram - achha, aur aap?

Priya said after some while, woh mere aatma hain, mera wajood hain, apne wajood se koi kaise pyaar na kare

Ram made Priya look at him and saw a thin layer of water in her eyes, he cupped her face and said, zindagi ne mujhe ek nayyab tohfa diya hain tumhare roop me. I am so proud to have you in my life. I love you Priya, I love you so very much saying this he took her lips in his and kissed her, Priya too responded him, and both were in their world of Love.

Next day, the day of union, Rishabh Kapoor weds Saumya Bhargava. Everyone has geared up for the rituals and celebration. The kids were enjoying their freedom while elders were busy with the rites and rituals followed by the marriage. Aaj subah se Lalaji ki kothi se shehnai ki awaaz goonj rahi hain, mujhe lagta hain jab tak shaadi me shehnai ki awaaz na sunai de who shaadiwala ghar lagta hi nahi. Everyone is busy with morning ritual, waise bhi shaadi ke din subah se bohot saare rituals hote hain aur jab ladka ladki ki shaadi ek hi ghar se ho tab toh dugna pressure rehta hain par maze bhi double hi hoti hain, toh yehi sab yahan bhi ho raha tha.     

Har ladki ke liye uske shaadi ka din bohot khaas hota hain, ek anjaana sa darr aur bechaini hoti hain chahe woh shaadi arrange wali ho ya love marriage. Saumya ke saath bhi aisa ho raha tha, though her marriage is a love one and she knows everyone in Kapoor family and with that she was been living under Kapoor Mansion for so many days, nothing is new for her but still darr lag raha tha usse bhi. Rishabh ko achhi tareeke se janti hain lekin phir bhi mann me ek ajeeb bechaini ho rahi thi. She wanted to share her feelings but was hesitant. Apne ma se yeh baatein share kar sakti hain par aaj shaadi ki din woh bohot busy hain, Natasha ke saath yeh share nahi kar payegi, she was in her room, sitting on the bed and thinking such when Priya entered her room.

Priya - Saumya, woh main poochne aayi thi ke tum taiyyar huyi ki nahi, saying this Priya entered and saw Saumya was resting her head on head rest of the bed, closed her eyes.

Hearing Priya, Saumya opened her eyes and moved, she said, bas bhabhi 10 mins me taiyyar ho rahi hoon.

Priya came near to her and said, kya baat hain Saumya, u looked worried, kuch hua hain kya?, kisine kya kuch...

Saumya - nahi bhabhi, kuch nahi hua hain, bas aise hi...

Priya - agar chaho toh share kar sakti ho, kisine kuch kahan kya tumse?

Saumya - nahi bhabhi, kisine kuch nahi kahan, main bas woh...

Priya smiled and said, darr lag raha hain?

Saumya stared at Priya in disbelief, Priya came closer to her and took one of her palm in her hand and said, main janti hoon Saumya, kaisa lag raha hain tumhe, shaadi ke din har ladki ko aisa hi hota hain, dil me ek ajeeb sa darr aur bechaini hoti hain, mujhe bhi hua tha, lekin yakeen mano yeh sirf ek humare mann ki chhintaye hain, jo khoobsurat safar tum aur Rishabh shuruaat karne jaa rahe ho woh bohot khaas hain aur main janti hoon Rishabh tumhe har ek woh khushi dega zindagi me, jo tum dono deserve karte ho. Rishabh tumse bohot pyaar karta hain aur mujhe yakeen hain woh rahega tumhare saath saari zindagi bhar. Saumya was listening to Priya intently, she was getting some sort of strength from Priya's words. Priya continued, ek baat bolu Saumya, listening this Saumya looked at her, she continued, jab meri shaadi huyi thi tab main Mr. Kapoor ko janti bhi nahi thi, lekin dheere dheere hum dono ne ek dusre ko jana aur samjha, mushkilen toh aayi hain par hum dono ne milke usse solve kiya hain, aur aaj main keh sakti hoon bade garv se ke Mr. Kapoor se achha jeevan saathi mere liye aur koi ho hi nahi sakta tha. Hum dono ka arrange marriage hua tha par jitna pyaar aur samman mujhe Mr. Kapoor se mila hain...unhone mujhe sab kuch de diya hain. Saumya, tum aur Rishabh toh ek dusre se pyaar karte ho, jante ho ek dusre ko, phir darr kis baat ki?, agar rishte me pyaar ho, trust ho, sachhai ho toh uss rishte me kabhi bhi kuch galat nahi ho sakta, bas tum sirf Rishabh ke saath raho aur dekho yeh rishta kitna khoobsurat bann jayega.

Saumya - bhabhi, aapne bina kuch pooche, jaane, meri mann ki baatein par li aur mujhe himmat bhi diya, thank you so much.

Priya - arrreee thank you ki baat kahan se aa gayi, maine toh sirf mera experience tumhare saath share kiya, achha bas, ab yeh thank you chhoro, aur jaldi jao haldi ki rasm shuru honewali hain, mera dewar tumhara intezaar kar raha hain, usse aur maat satayo, jao jake taiyyar ho jao.

Saumya smiled brightly and said, abhi jati hoon, saying this she went to bathroom and Priya came in the hall.

After half an hour Saumya came downstairs along with Jyothi and her cousin sister. Priya looked at her and saw she was smilling brightly and was looking happy also. Priya was relaxed seeing her. All gathered in the hall for haldi rasm. First it's the turn for Rishabh, pehele usse haldi lagegi phir uski haldi chadegi Saumya par. Karthik got the opportunity to tease Rishabh and along with him Neha and Natasha also joined him, Vikram and Ram were enjoying the condition of Rishabh. Rishabh ko pehele Kajaal ne haldi lagwaya kyun ki she is the older among his bhabhi, followed by Priya, Neha, Rajani, Natasha and Jyothi. Natasha ne toh haldi ka bhooth hi bana diya usko, everyone enjoyed it. Dadi, Krishnaji were watching this and was enjoying with their bahus, ab Saumya ki baari thi toh the left over mehendi was put on her. Pehele Saumya ki ma ne haldi lagwayi phir uske cousins ne bhi, Natasha as  frnd lagwaya, haala ki baki sab nahi lagwa sakte par Saumya ne hi zid ki ke hain jab sab apne aur sab umar me bare then they can also put haldi on her, rather it will be their blessings for her, toh isi bahane literally haldi party ho gayi Saumya ke wahan, Saumya ko toh haldi chari hi chari uske saath saath Neha aur Natasha ne sab ko thoda sa haldi lagwa diya, Neha specially Priya ko zabardasti lagwa diya. Ab rasm khatam ho gayi and Saumya's cousins took her for shower with that others also headed towards their room specially ladies to take shower. Priya also came in her room, uske pure chehre aur haath aur waist par bhi haldi laga hua tha. Ram was in the room, he came to collect something when he saw Priya entering in room having haldi all over her body.

Ram - lagta hain doobara shaadi karne ka iraada hain?

Priya smiled and said, woh Neha ne aisa kiya, pagal hain bilkul.

Ram - kaho toh phir se arrangement kar do, taiyyar ho phir se phere lene ke liye

Priya - Mr. Kapoor, aap ko mazaak soojh raha hain aur yahan mujhe ajeeb lag raha hain, yeh Neha bhi na, phir se mujhe abhi nahana parega.

Ram coming closer to her and said, madam agar aap kahen toh main aap ki help kar sakti hoon nahane me saying this he winks at her.

Priya understood his naughtiness and said, koi zaroorat nahin hain, main khud manage kar lungi.

Ram now coming more close to her, are u sure?

Priya - yes am very much sure, ab mujhe jane dijiye, saying this she moves from him but to her surprise Ram catch her pallu and pulled her towards him, in motion Priya faced him and her pallu slided. For some moments both stared at each other, haldi was all over her body and Ram's darting looks was scanning her body, Priya tried to cover her self but Ram didn't allowed her. He came there and put her pallu on her shoulder and cupped her face.

Ram - tumhe aise dekhne ka haq sirf mujhe hain, saying this he came out of the room leaving Priya blushed.

Ab sab neeche aaye hain chhude ki rasm ke liye, Saumya doesn't have any mama so one of her cousin brother tied the chura on her hand, after this the haavan rasm started. By now everyone geared up for breakfast. Neha, Priya, Kajaal and Rajani were in the kitchen. While Kajaal aur Rajani was serving the puri to the family members and guests, Neha and Priya were making and frying it.

Neha - ayyyeee hayyye kya baat hain Priya?, tumhare chehre pe toh ek alag hi glow nazar aa raha hain, kya baat hain?

Priya - tum bhi na Neha, koi baat nahi hain

Neha - yeh glow haldi ka hain yah phir fatty ne kuch kiya hain

Priya - kuch nahi hain

Neha - kuch toh hain, mujhe lagta hain fatty ne hi kuch kiya hain?, hain na?

Priya was now blushing and making the path for Neha to tease her more, ab Priya kare bhi toh kya, Ram ne jo kiya kuchh der pehele upar, she was thinking the incident, suddenly Neha tapped on her shoulder and said,

Neha - ab toh am 100% sure ke fatty ne hi kuch kiya hain kyunki jis tarah se woh tumko dekh raha hain saying this she make Priya see him.

Ram was constantly watching Priya while having his breakfast with Vikram. Now Priya is really feeling shy, ek toh Neha ne kuch guess kar liya hain upar se Ram bhi, she can't hide her face which was still blushing toh isi liye she changed her blush into jhooth moot ke anger and said, aisi koi baat nahi hain Neha aur tumne jo itna saara haldi mujh par lagayi thi isi liye tumhe glow dikh raha hain, bas aur kuch nahi.

Neha - kyun jhooth bolke chhupane ki koshish kar rahi ho, tumhare chehre se saaf saaf nazar aa raha hain. Achha theek hain main maan leti hoon tumhari baat par yeh toh batayo, raat ko toh sone deta hain na fatty yah phir...

Priya - Neha, ab bas bhi karo yaar, mujhe aur bhi bohot kaam hain

Neha - ha ha madam, hum jante hain aapke kaam ko, its okay yaar, waise am really happy for both of you.

sorry guys yeh update kuch zyada hi lengthy ho gata kya karu RaYa jab bhi aate hain mera sab kuch garbar ho jata hain aur ab toh inn dono ka yaar parwaan charr raha hain, kheyr ab jo hain so hain. If you all like it then do hit the "LIKE" button and plz leave your valuable comments

Edited by jineejiggs - 10 years ago
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg omg
what an wonderful explanation of each and every scene๐Ÿ‘

loved the mehendi scene and raya stealing glances๐Ÿ‘
thanks to daaadi who asked all the married women to put mehendi in the hands๐Ÿ˜‰

haila ram ne kana bhi kilayaa๐Ÿ˜ณ and raat mein naughty ahem ahem
and morning also he was ready to bath with her๐Ÿ˜ณ loving the chemistry and the glow ahemahem pregnancy to nahi๐Ÿ˜‰

haldi over her and pallu pulling was reminding me of kuch kuch hota hian๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

enjoyed the updated fully need more romance of raya in detail๐Ÿ˜‰

continue soon

Edited by shavii - 10 years ago
.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sweet updt dear
Everything perfectly written
Raya romance was superb
But kyaa yaar was waiting to hear good news from
Priya
And karwachauth too