Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
My likes still showing error posting request but hope they register, as AD said, sometimes they do!
Arshi, In di there is a big history behind Kushan (pun intended😃)Arshi thanks for the additional info about Kushan being the master of his own destiny! Regards and thanks to your dad! Will miss Arslan's handiwork! Mamma's son, is he? Mine is.In di! Thanks for your offer but I would prefer to give myself up to ASR! 😆Durgey , what an edit! 👏 Kya scene tha! 😉 The mother of all consummations. In di said that in 179, I think.Kate that VM is superb, every word is so well depicted by Arshi scenes.⭐️Chalhov what a masterpiece of a collage and that song is so soulful! 🤢Soni fantastic gif as usual! Keep it up and teach me too!😃
Originally posted by: cinthiann1758
@ Soni
Soni this is simply brilliant just love it. my heart hurts for her and him at the same time! you show their pain simultaneously. simply brilliant. thanks for sharing!
Also posted on the Barun movie thread
Barun calendar 2013


Perfect frame and caps for the perfect shot. In some ways their heart felt conversation is more arousing. She is initially apprehensive to get cozy, then the sheer glee on her face on the sight of the animation. This time he successfully penetrates her psyche. A subtle seduction by getting into the heart of what matters to her, the stars, her parents and voila! She is lost in his embrace, starts loosing inhibition and takes over.
I have been wanting to do this for the past two days. Finally, got some time. The most beautiful scene I've ever seen. Usually, I tend to change channels when such scenes come. But here, the thought never came. This was so aesthetically shot. That day, Barun and Sanaya won my heart again. 😳
sundar ati sundar Durga what IPK is making us learn 😉 and we Blasters are so fast learning whatever age we are but this thread inspires us
I have been wanting to do this for the past two days. Finally, got some time. The most beautiful scene I've ever seen. Usually, I tend to change channels when such scenes come. But here, the thought never came. This was so aesthetically shot. That day, Barun and Sanaya won my heart again. 😳
“Once I had her hand, I never wanted to let go of her.” — Ottilie Weber 🎲Poolside Moments Index 🎲 Power of Love Threads 🎲ll Power of Love ll...
283