Mysticaldivine thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX   

EPISODE 164-165

Innocence at stake...

Innocence is a good fortune because it comes from nature and it does not require that much protection as compared to lust and greed.Khushi's [The queen] unguarded innocence is unaware of next level of the game which is going to be played by her King ,her protector as well as her destroyer ,Shyam[The rook] who is entering her territory guarded by Anjali[kind Rook], Naniji[Bishop] ,Akash[ Knight] and Mamiji &Mamaji[pawns].

Both protector and destroyer are making moves together.

Love the contrast of showing innocence with Red Rose and Red Box...as both are representing Khushi...Arnav who is holding red Rose but will take it as granted despite the fact he will never put a wrinkle on it as he is holding it gently till he will return it with honor,with his heart from his mother's garden...other side Scorpion is being hidden by Khushi...Bichoo in the box and he will try his best to ruin this innocence but will never be successful because of family's love and affection for Khushi .Above all Arnav as her protector...he put his hand on her in the hospital and his hand will always be on her...ALWAYS...

Thinkable Moment:Love the touch of protection.as Arnav ,her protector comes first with Mami at the door and rest comes later.He is going to protect her innocence by marrying her and Mami is Arnav and Anjali's protector and in future will play a big role in his protection during kidnapping...

Khushi is making her Jiji smile with her innocent mimicking style of Mami...[must say I wish I had a Mamiji like her...so cute...]...while her protector as well as her opponent the King knocks the door.She opens and he stands stunned by shame to shame style yet one is with big "O" on her lips and the other with two "O"s on her eyes.[Mamiji]

She shuts the door hastily at her mirror image forcing her protector to drop all the small weapons of grins except one big one with his silent laugh...[Trust me among all the laughs and smiles.this one is delivered in such a way which makes my heart melt with it.Barun knows how he did that...just fab]

Raizadas come in and the Last one is the destroyer...who asks permission from no other than Buaji...Just creepy way of his taunt to an elder woman...as a threat ...like what you are going to do now and that makes me clinch about Guptas why on earth they hid his reality from Raizadas...That is another reason Natraj Murti is in the frame...giving them opportunity to vanquish him yet alas...

Gifts are being exchanged but King wants his game opponent which is no where to be found...and then Buaji [pawn]makes his move smooth by calling "Titliya...tea is ready or not..." So the opponent and target has been located ,time to open fire...to tell her he is here for her to show her the terms of the games for winning and losing the game at his own terms, a challenge, partogiya..."we have to have to win.."

He gets up for putting cold water on his burning desires...and tells everyone he will do it by himself...and here is she flustering over his sight to Mami or not...A protected hand plucked the red flower and her hair cascades down while she turns.His hand is still in the air holding that flower before she grabs it.

Symbolisms and connection:He takes out red flower as he is taking her innocence granted but he held it in the air and she grabs it...meaning her innocence is always at stake and she goes along with him in it.Connection is He marries her forcefully and that does stigmatize her innocence but she goes along with him in this contract marriage...and he does return her respect her by fighting all the odds and return her the most precious ROSE ,His heart, from his mother's garden...meaning after his mom ,Khushi takes that place ...not his Di...

Arnav with smooth voice, "Actually, main bhi lucknow se hoon," actually, I  am from lucknow too... . 

Baffled Khushi,"haan, toh?"[ yeah, so...]

King with his main point,"toh tumhari himmat kaise hui meri baat poori hue bina jaane ki," [so how dare you leave before I finished my talk]

She turns around by ignoring him..Which makes him angry"natak mat karo... pehle mera phone kaat diya... phir maine baat karne ki koshish ki toh..." [don't put on an act, you disconnected my call, then when I tried to talk...]Buaji calls her again and when she she trie to answer her King orders with clenched teeth .."enough." ...ab sirf main baat karoonga aur tum sunogi..."[ now i'll talk, you'll listen.]
He insists their side will win with ASR BG score, she declines..."hum nahin mante...[I don't agree...]

He continues,"tumhe itna yakin hai ki tum nahin harogi" you're so sure you won't lose?

Their lips saying something else while their actions screaming desires. Intense physical pull which makes him moves towards her"itna confidence" [That much confidence...] ..She retreats as usually but refuse to  give in,"azma ke dekh lijiye..."[you can test me],

King with winning smirk pushing her all the way to the wall,"socho, khushi kumari gupta, agar kismat ne saath nahin diya, toh"[ Think... KKG, if  luck is not with you..then..]. ..If he were alone with her at some place,story will be different as both of them couldn't run away from this sexual tension from which they both are running away since morning...He wants to win her at any cost and she wants defeat him in all aspects...

She gives a speech with confidence as she knows,"This challenge needs talent not money "
King while losing his senses against the sehar of the queen with husky and sensuous voice,queen is entangling with the rising desires too"agar hum haar gaye toh..."[yes if you lose...]

she's a little nervous says in a firm tone and assurity, "agar hum haar gaye hum wahi karenge jo aap  kahenge..."[ If I lose i'll do anything you tell me to do.]hmmm...interesting so you are challenging him again,not good ..1st challenge made him to brush his breath on you,2nd challenge is bringing him to your kitchen and this 3rd one ...KKG when will you learn your lesson unless you are provoking him...ahem ahem...

King ASR with his Bg tone with longer notes as he wants to stretch this challenge having meaningful yet wit niggard smile,"Soch lo"[Think about it..]

He is behind her watching her like a hawk with mischief and completely surrendered in her sehar yet queen is unaware of his intentions...or not..with her confidence,"humne apni zabaan di hai..."[ I've given my word]

He turns with BG interesting note as he is aiming at her with friskiness...oh yeah he is enjoying this game before hunting it's prey...He is ready to win her either by losing himself or defeating her...now by gaining control over her with determination with tonality "pachhtaogi."[ you'll regret ..]..But Queen by keeping her tiara up does not want to give in and he tells her they'll talk about it on the day of competition... 

Pause here:what competition...as both lost and won at the same time...They both have heart beats back...She got the Natraj statue ,the King of dance but the King of dance gave it to his Queen as they both are same now...

The moment he's about to go, he stops, draws back, with contrivance in his eyes and turns to ask a deliberate question,"kuch bhi karogi, right" [you'll do anything, right] ...Nice move...to embed fear to bring her out of her shell... she answers but worried , "kuch bhi..." [anything..]hmmm.intersting so you are playing the same game as he is...You want to win him either by losing herself or defeating him...and here she is throwing fear out of the window playing reverse psychology to bring the King at her terms now...to give him the taste of his meds..."aur agar aap haar gaye, toh"[ and if you lose, then]
this time she is waiting to see her prey,
"agar aap ki kismat aapka saath nahin diya, toh"[ if yourluckis not with you then ]

King with his sterness and confidence with his BG score"main nahin haroonga," [I will not lose]"Aur mujhe kismat par bharosa nahin hai, kyunei main apni kismat khud banata hoon."[ and I don't believe in luck because I make my own]...Reminding her his strong belief...How can she forget...

Queen is not leaving any stone to bring him on her terms and reminding him all the ocasssions where he was writing all the destiny with her and got defeated ...hmmm...King got her note mingling with his...Shatir he is ..."OK" I will do what ever you'll ask...

Wide ,bright eyes with a stream of victory,""kuch bhi," ...hmmm ...I bet she has nothing in her innocent brain except how to win over him but he has a lot as he moves his hand to shake on the acceptance of "shart"[challenge] because he has urgent urge to touch her to win her ...and she gives in and loses right here without knowing anything..."Tou Shart Manzoor hai"...Hands in hands and with huskiness and sensuousness, "Mujhe bhi"..

Their little intense moment gets another layer of tension by hearing the tense words in living room where Mamiji is being rude over gifts as she is taking out her fear  of DIL in her son's life ...But Akash diffuse the situation very nicely along with Naiji and Anjali...with addition remarks of Trademark and known brand of silver ,addition of ASR for Mamiji's weakness.

My grabber is he looks at Khushi's brim eyes with sadness and feels an urge to resolve this issue as soon as possible...

Symbolism and connection : Silver and two round plates...Two is sexual tension which is across the board ,Circle as emerging emotions because it's silver which is known as cool metal [chandi keh warq in our dishes]...

"Silver helps to get rid of negative energy or influences and encourages stability. Silver also helps to neutralize a situation when needed."I don't need to explain connection as its very simple.

Everyone bids by but lust and dirty eyes couldn't stop roaming over the Queen and leaving with determination after innocent Rani Sahiba's voice...to win the queen at any cost even he has to kill his partner rook in this game...

Queen bids bye"Kal milte hain"[we will meet tomorrow]...and King leaves after delivering a smirk inhaling her innocence.

Then evening prevails with a fear, a very worried khushi, shakes her joy and fear at the thought of losing to her Jiji, "tumhe nahin pata, jiji, agar woh LG jeet gya toh humare liye saza hi hogi,"[ you don't know jiji, if that laad g wins, it'll be punishment for me...]...awww...poor gal has no clue of her LG and his winning game here...

The day of challenge has arrived yet same with the planning of planners.Shyam enters with his brother"a bichoo"[scorpion] in his hand in a box...Which he converts into "Red sweets box..."

Naniji is going to dance over the song of the qualities of "Bichoo" too good connection.

Symbolism and connection: Red rose to red box is Khushi who is slipping away or in other words her innocence is being saved by all from this Bichoo...The rook...He is keeping an eye on it yet it's been saved and Bichoo couldn't sting her...while living in that box.He was suffocated till comes back at his action...meaning living within RM and doing all of his manipulations Shyam couldn't sting Khushi...and  Khushi will be transforming into his avatar later to defeat him and she did during kidnapping to achieve his confidence and attacked him from the back ...Good one...

Three handsome well suited men come down the stairs for the Sangeet ceremony [making million girls Dhak Dhak and ohhh  and awww moment]

Ajali as a loving big sis ,"humare bhai kitne handsome lag rahe hain na..."[ our brothers are looking so handsome, aren't they]

Naniji as she is show stopper tonight "akhir pote kisske hain," [after all whose grandsons are they] .Love this one she refers all of her grandson yet only Akash is the only one but as a broad minded elder she seems embracing all ..Arnav  is her daughter's son and she loves him the most ,no doubt and NK he is not even close but  relations are made by heart not by blood...just like all the servants of RM can do and go anywhere...no conservativeness...IPK and it's level of embracing all is always awesome...

Naniji an Mamiji's nok jhonk was nice...Posing for camera .Papad ka tukda...ukda ukda...gives smiles with styles and doesn't forget threatening NK ,we have to have to win...warna...what then???...haan...You want to win her at any cost Mr Yummilicious!!!...and she wants to win you...hmmm..Nice BET..

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@Blasters 
I am going backward ...as this is my escape from the heavy duty ones...just kidding...couldn't resist after making Banner for Thread 17...need a break...

Enjoy...
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - Precap for Episode 181, 6th February 2012  

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSf_rVabH8Y[/YOUTUBE]

credit to uploader
Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
viv04 thumbnail
@sohara @arshi

Arshi, I loved your comments on Sohara's 178. K's silent treatment was not at all long. But significant enough to turn A restless even if she was inside RM. The growth of this daily dependence on her during the forced marriage was the only point that could justify his vague statement to Anji, "mein pyaar shadi ke baad karne laga". I so wanted the romance and trust to develop halfway and them to consummate during K's flees to GH. They could have had a sweet dadi come and have a small wedding for family sake or to have pictures to show to their kids. K had obviously outgrown the need for pheres and was so ready for their SR.
..Anita.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

@chalhov...@Durga...@ Anita...and all Blasters...Thnx

I am fine now ,it will take some days but at least I am not feeling that much pain...working since morning...and slowly yet can type...
Thnx all of you...❀️

that is good to know!!! hope it gets better soon 
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

credit goes to tumblr

Episode-179

Unbeknownst to himself, she had resided in the sacrosanct place of his heart and seeped deep into his soul, slowly, stealthily and with infinite gentleness. He buried and denied that feelings vehemently inside him. but when he saw her whimpering in pain, his pent up emotions erupted involuntarily. He screams in angerπŸ‘

LOVE IT...THE WAY YOU SAID IT...INDEED...

Damn it, kuch ho jata to? Tumhari naas kaat jati to?...if anything would've happened to you? If your vein would've got cut?

She also retaliates him in volition

To ky ho jata... what would've happened then?

The bangle breaks and pierced in Khushi's wrist while she was trying to wear it forcefully.

Arnav get's frenzied at her temerity. He stops the car, gets down and comes to her side.

I already told you don't talk me in this tone.

He is very much aware of his right on her. Without any inhibition he holds her hand. But Khushi is obdurate; she doesn't want him to hold her hand. She tries vehemently to extricate her hand from his grip. Arnav is looking at her grimly and says peremptorily,

SHE WAS ANGRY BECAUSE HE DIDN'T CAST HIS RIGHT WHEN SHE WANTED TO SEE AND HEAR...SHE IS IN LEARNING PROCESS...HIS TENDER SIDE IS THE ONE WHICH MAKES HIM CONFUSE YET BINDS HER WITH HIM MORE...SHE LOST HER HEART TO THIS MAN WHOSE ANGER ALWAYS PUTS HER ON HALT YET HIS CARE FOR HER MAKES HER BLEED AND INVOLUNTARILY SHE GETS ATTRACTED TOWARDS HIM ,IF HE CAN'T SLEEP ,SHE CAN'T EITHER...REMEMBER AFTER GUEST HOUSE INCIDENT IN HER SLEEP WHEN PAYAL WANTS HER TO WAKE UP...SHE WAS DREAMING HIS HANDS CARESSING HER...AND SHE WAKES UP WITH THE FEAR OF THIS IF HE WILL BE NICE THEN WHAT SHE WILL DO...SHAITAN VS RAJKUMAR AND THIS  FEAR OF HER  MADE HER SAY IN THE OFFICE "HUM LUKNOW JA RAHE HAIN HAMESHA KEH LIYE..,,,,,WHY BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T WANT TO HEAR HIM...HIS SORRY REGARDLESS SHE WANTED IT SO BADLY BUT SHE WAS AFRAIND OF THIS RAJKUMAR SIDE...NOW SHE WANTS HIS RAJKUMAR AS HE IS RIGHT NOW TILL SHAITAN TAKES HIS PLACE..ONLY APPARENTLY...

Khushi let me see it.

Khushi had to give up. When he rubs her wound with medicine she winces in pain. He looks at her with agitation. He can't see her in pain. Slowly he starts to dress her wound.. hey hey, rabba vey starts to play in the BG, Khushi looks at him with bewilderment. Every time she squirms in pain, he dithers. He finally get the broken piece of glass out from her skin by his teeth. She shudders when she sees his mouth dangerously close to her wrist. She shuts her eyes in anticipation.

Ho gaya, it's done.

She opens her eyes, he is starring at her meekly. His gaze was fixed to her for the whole time while he was wrapping the bandage around her wrist. 

pause: he is always meticulous with her pain or wound. With same care he fixed her twisted ankle on the diwali night and put the anklet around her ankle lovingly. He always there by her side to take tripping and falling Khushi in his arm. He takes care of her like a fragile doll. And she also submits herself to him without any hesitation. Though she was showing some cute anger today. And I guess it also is a demonstration of her possessiveness out of love.❀️

Khushi looks at him with satiation. When he gets in the car again, they look at each other intently. All feelings of anger and rancor seep out from her heart and what remains is her unconditional love for him. she smiles at him shyly and he glances at her with a thoughtful gaze.

Their meaningful gaze to each other reminds me Khushi's dialogue from the heer ranjha act

"Jisko jeen jaan se chaahte hai, jab usko nazre ko samne pate hai tab aakhe bolte hai juba nahi. Yeh hum jaante hai, yeh aap jante hai.

Arnav and Khushi both know that there mere words are supremely superfluous and their eyes always speak volumes.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

EXCELLENT CONNECTION...INDEED AND ALWAYS...

Amma and bua are still crestfallen, embroiling in anticipation whether any thing bad happens on the wedding day or not. Today naniji handled the situation, but they got very scared at manoroma's behavior. Bua prays to God to protect their daughter. Akash comes there and assures them that he will take care of Payal and will protect her from any harm. He admits his guilt acquiescently that he delayed to tell the truth to his mom, so that such a clamor occurred. He tells them, all the decisions in their house are made by Arnav. he takes the burden of the family on his shoulder all by himself. So if he agrees  then nobody will not retort back, not even his mother. He holds amma's hand and promises her that from now on everything will be fine. He wants to know whether they rely on him or not. Amma nods her head with assent. Amma and bua bless him and get very happy at his consoling words. Payal who was watching them from a distance also gets happy and so as Anjali.

GOD IS GIVING THEM SIGNS ..GO AND TELL THE TRUTH OF SHYAM YET THESE ARE NOT GETTING IT...

All comes back to the havan. Payal asks amma is she alright? Amma is happy and relaxed now. She is satisfied to get such nice guy as their son in law. She thinks Payal is really lucky to get such a good human being as her husband. She prays to God that Khushi also gets such a good hearted guy as her husband. Bua admonishes Payal not to say anything to Khushi. She will be worried unnecessarily and will make it an issue.

pause: A mother's wish always fulfills. so that Arnav came to Khushi's life, who is a great human being and loves Khushi immensely.

YES THERE IS A SAYING...MAA KI DUA...JANNAT KI HAWA

Anjali calls Nk to know about their whereabouts. She tells nani and Shyam that, the car broke down, NK is fixing it and Arnav and Khushi are coming back together. Nani starts frolicking to hear this. She says gleefully,

Sath ma? Larath bhi ho gayi chuhe billi ki tarha. Kabh ye age, to woh piche, kabhi woh age to ye piche .

Together? Must be fighting like cat and mouse, one after another.

Anjali adds ,

Ha nani, pehle larte hai, phir ek doosre se manate hey. Phir larai karte hai, phir manate hai.hume to lagta hai sath reheneke bahane dhoondtehai.

Yes nani, first they fight, then pacify each other. They fight again and pacify as well. I think they just want to find the excuse to be together.

Nani says with gaiety

Hume to lagta hai ki pure zindegai aisan hi kat jaye us dono ki, han.

I think their whole life will spend like this.

Granny and grand daughter are getting elated. Arnav and Khushi's love is making them ecstatic like us. They give each other high five. Shyam is listening and exasperating. It turned really a bad day for the creep. His sham to kill Anjali failed and his saale sahib and Khushi's love has become the talk of the town.😑😑😑

Arnav and khushi both are silent in the car, but looking at each other tenderly every now and then. He glances at her intently with his caramel eyes flickering with a smolder in their depth. khushi also is looking back with a demur of coy. . A mixture of intrigue and apprehension rife in them. As they stay silent all the maelstrom of emotions simmers in their eyes.  When they finally reached home Arnav tells Khushi to go inside and he will be back after a while. Hmm where the sexy raizada is going?

SHE KNOWS NOW HER SMALL SCRATCH KILLS HER...YET VERY EARLY STAGE...SHE WILL TELL HIM "HUMAIN SACHA PYAR MILA..."LATER BUT WE STILL HAVE A LOT TO EXPLORE AS A PARTNER...HUSBAND ,WIFE OR BF ...GF RELATIONSHIPS TAKE TIME TO UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER...IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BE COMMITTED OTHERWISE IT'S LIKE OVER HERE..I LUV U FOR ONE WEEK AND YOU GO ME GO BUS GO GLASCO...WHO CARES ..BYE..BYE...IT'S A GAME OF GIVE AND TAKE..

The pooja is almost finished in RM. Shyam is perturbing that salesahab and Khushi didn't come yet. Just imagine Shyam, they are enjoying their lovey-dovey moments together. 😑He expresses his weariness for Khushi. Anjali tells him that she will be fine. I wonder why Anjali didn't suspect her husband's extra concern for Khushi. He also showed his concern for Khushi before this. Is she just dumb or too blind? Later when Shyam's truth was revealed to her, how cum she forgot everything.

Khushi comes back. The creep smiles to see her, but get panicked to see the bandage on her wrist and so as the rest of the family. Everybody come towards her and asks her what's the matter. Devil shyam tells them to dress her wound. Shyam's cagey words agitate the Gupta ladies .😑 Anjali wants to take her to clean her wound and wishes to give her proper shoes as well. She tells her that she is coming back with the juice. Khushi is traipsing slowly; she is lost in some other planet. Arnav planet I guess. She remembers that she forgot her phone. Arnav is already back with a gift in his hand. The solemn look in his eyes is simmered by a trace of coy.πŸ‘ He asks Khushi meekly, is she alright? before she can answer him NK intervenes with bafflement.

NICE WORDING SOHARA😊

What happened to Khushiji? Why are you asking her this question? Omg what happened to your wrist?

He notices the gift bag in Arnav's hand. He asks him what is inside? Arnav feels a bit awkward at his question.

Arnav roils at his volley of question and over concern for Khushi. He tells him to sit in the havan. Nk finally shows his annoyance by intentionally calling him Ravaan. Though he says sorry at the same time, but Arnav certainly enrages to hear this. He sweetly asks Khushi to join him in the havan, he will be waiting for her.

ArshiH is right after the dori incident Khushi is not provoking Arnav's jealousy.

😊

After NK left both Arnav and Khushi looks at each other with demure. Arnav looks a bit coy as well. They are unable to express and articulate their feelings that had remained buried in their heart for a long time. Poor guy got gift for Khushi, but can't even give it to her as well. Whereas he used to give gift to La all the time. People behave waywardly when they are in love.

HE IS NOT GOOD AT THAT ...SAYING HAPPY BDAY...GIVING GIFTS...AND ALL...TRUST ME IT'S IN HIS SHY NATURE...MY OLDER ONE IS LIKE THAT..YET HE IS EXCELLENT DECISIVE PERSON...IN ALL FIELDS...JUST EXPRESSION OF FEELINGS IS NOT EVERY MAN'S TRAIT...

In the guestroom, when Khushi comes back after getting fresh, she sees the gift bag on the dresser. She reads Khushi written on the cover. She opens it and her face glints with a big smile to see a set of very pretty bangles there. I guess it must be the designer bangles, after all tycoon Raizada's first gift to his love! She starts to wear it and looks herself on the mirror, how she is looking with these beautiful choodiyaas. She smiles gleefully Then she sees Arnav's reflection in the mirror, who is watching her from outside. They look at each other lovingly through the mirror. Ambiguity clouds the hazel depth of her eyes. The look of surprised pleasure on her face makes his eyes soften with tenderness. Rabba vey starts to play in the BG. Arnav leaves after confirming that Khushi got his gift. Khushi recollects what he said in the car about the choodiyaan what NK brought for her. She remembers how she appreciated NK for getting bangles for her and the gift bag in his hand. She is flummoxed that Arnav got choodiyaan for her. she faints in perplexity.  Anjali who comes there with the juice, tries to wake her up, but she doesn't respond.

HE ALWAYS FINDS PEACE WITH HER SMILE...AS IT ERASES HIS PAIN...

Khushi can you hear me?

Arnav asks her tenderly. There is so much concern in her voice. He has become frazzled to see her unconscious. Khushi is lying on the bed unconscious and all the guptas and Raizadas are enceindering her. Bua is tensed what happened to sanka devi. NK is also tensed,

Di, khushijiko josh kiu nahi arahahe. (di, why Khushiji in not having her fun back?)

Hosh (sense)

Khushi corrects NK in her semi dormant state. Hmm so it was all the drama queen's drama.πŸ˜† All sighs a relief to hear her voice. When she opens her eyes her look goes first to Arnav. She asks him

NO IT WAS NOT DRAMA...SHE JUST ZONED OUT WITH OVER DOSE OF LOVE OF ASR...

Choodiya, apne?...you got the bangles?

Arnav feigns innocence. He gets nervous to answer her. Smart mami shows her incredulity first. Nani and Anjali also think what choodiyaan she is talking about? Mami can't help herself but banters her that what choodiyaan, did she get mad after the head injury? Bua refutes her that she is fine, it's her habit to say gibberish thing.

Khushi tum theek ho na?...are you alright Khushi?

He asks her gently, with lots of concern. He tells NK to pass him more pillows and tells Payal to put it on her back to make her back straight. He tells Anjali to give her water.

Yes boss, here is water.

Anjali replies him in teasing tone. He is now calling the doctor. But Khushi says that she is fine now.

You are right.

He still is trying doctor's number. but doc's phone is unreachable. Nani and Anjali are enjoying Arnav's weariness for Khushi. Khushi again says that she is fine. amma suggests bua to take Khushi home right now. but nani refutes immediately , how Khushi can go home in this condition? She needs some rest. It seems like nani wants to make Khushi her bahu right now. Arnav also assents nani that she doesn't need to go anywhere, she should be here, take rest. Khushi replies she is absolutely fine. She suggests all to go back to havan. everybody leaves, Arnav is still sitting beside her, though he is hiding his looks from her. he is scared to get caught. khushi asks him again did he get the bangles for her? he doesn't answer her, tells Payal to get Khushi back downstairs.

Except nani and Anjali why nobody didn't suspect Mr. Raizada's showcase of care for Khushi? strange!

NO ...DIDN'T YOU SEE MAMIJI AND HER JAMES BOND EYES...SHE IS GETTING AND DECODING EVERYTHING...πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=gAEF0qfOOZ8[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAEF0qfOOZ8

credit goes to Sheena

LOVELY SOHARA...πŸ‘

BANGLES ARE ENCIRCLING WITH LOVE  TOWARDS COMPLETION OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP...HIS CARE AND CONCERNS ARE CHANGING HER MIND TOWARDS HIM BUT NEXT PHASE SHE WILL BE SHATTERED AGAIN ALONG WITH HIM...LAST THREAD YOU ASKED ME HOW CAN HE BE SO CRUEL TO THROW HER OUT OF HIS ROOM TO SLEEP ON THE FLOOR...I JUST SAW THOSE EPIS WHILE MAKING BANNER...TOTALLY AGREED WITH YOU...BOTH OF EM ARE IN DEEP PAIN...TRUST ME I FELT THROUGH THE COMPUTER SCREEN...IF SHE IS OUT SITTING ...HE IS SITTING TOO...HE THREW THE BLANKET AND SHE DIDN'T TAKE IT ,HE DIDN'T TAKE EITHER...HE IS FIDGETING WITH HIS HANDS LIKE HE IS GOING TO TAKE OFF HIS FLESH OUT OF EM...IN PAIN AND ANGER AND THE TROUBLE HE IS GIVING HER...BUT AGAIN THAT NIGHT IS WAY TOO CRUEL...ANY ONE WHO WOULD BE AT HIS PLACE ,HAD A CHANCE TO GO INSANE...YET HE STILL DID MAKE SOME CONCRETE DECISIONS...THOUGH HASTY WAY...

THNX

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: viv04

@sohara @arshi

Arshi, I loved your comments on Sohara's 178. K's silent treatment was not at all long. But significant enough to turn A restless even if she was inside RM. The growth of this daily dependence on her during the forced marriage was the only point that could justify his vague statement to Anji, "mein pyaar shadi ke baad karne laga". I so wanted the romance and trust to develop halfway and them to consummate during K's flees to GH. They could have had a sweet dadi come and have a small wedding for family sake or to have pictures to show to their kids. K had obviously outgrown the need for pheres and was so ready for their SR.

THNX VIV...UNDERLINED...I WAS SO THRILLED ABOUT THE CONTRACT WAS BEING OVER AND LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS AFTER...AND THE MORNING WHERE HE MAKES HER FEEL HIS DEEP INTENTIONS OF PASSION WHEN NANIJI COMES IN...ABHI HUMARI BAAT KHATUM NAHIN HUWI HAI..."

AND THEN WHAT HAPPENED ...THE WHOLE THING CHANGED ...SO AGREED WITH YOU...DADI COULD COME LATER AND WE HAD SOME DEEP GROWN LOVE AND TRUST IN EM...AND SMALL WEDDING 

I WAS DISCUSSING WITH INDI THE SAME ...THE WHOLE STORY ..THE BEAUTIFUL CAPTIVATED  ONE BECAME A ZIG ZAG TRACK...

WHAT WE CAN DO...
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

Arshi, I hope your finger will heal soon.  I still need to catch up with reading the past several pages.  I'll be back later! Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
THNX KAT ...I AM A STUBBORN LADY...TOOK PAIN KILLERS COUPLE OF TIME AND DOING ALL THE WORK...AND YES TOMORROW BACK TO WORK...TOO
TOMORROW I WILL SEE THE DOC TOO IN CASE...THNX πŸ˜Š
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Also posted in the movie thread for Barun blasters