Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyaLovesJENSEN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -upama-

"ruk i'll get a new dictionary for u...will be very useful for u in the future...acha baiyya abhi chalthi hu...jara jaldi me hu"she said with a pout and left the place all disgusted...

she was all confused to whom should she ask for a help and just them she saw a normal looking girl in the corridor ...she literally rushed to her hoping that she would help her out...
well the girl was all scared with the 'screech' sound which formed with the arrival of taani😆
'hey there i'm taniya ...i'm new to the colg ...can u help me out to reach my class room and princy's  cabin...?"she asked all excited
'well ermm sorry i'm kind of busy...infact i'm waiting for someone.wait i'll help u if u get me reyansh..."just then her phone started ringing and she started answering the call
whereas taani asked with all dissappoinment'wat reyansh?now where will i get him from?hey isn't that a name of someone?"
"arre u haven't eat that b4?itz a tasty food" well the girl said as the reply to her call
"oh that's a food item?oh my wat a name...lemme get that for u...i can see canteen 4m here...then u should help me okay"and she started moving towards the canteen
"hey u where are u gng?and wat were u saying?and i'll find reyansh by my own...hey r u hearing me"
well here taani gave already reached the canteen
"baiyya ye reyansh kya cheej hai?ek pack dena" 
🤣
reyaansh bole toh ek bohot bada packet ka bomb hai jiss pe saare ladkiya marti hai.. Kya tumhe bhi woh chahiye? canteen wala baiyaa asked.
Taani was confused ki reeyansh pe sirf ladkiyan he kyun marti hai.. She thought for a while later her weirdness thinking was that that reyaansh is a choclate as girls loves choclate most. She was talking with herself "kya yaar bade bade shehro mein yesi choti choti baat hoti hai, may be mumbai mein reyaansh name ka koi choclate hai jo mein ne kabhi taste nahi kiya hai...😆  Then she said, Bhaiya ek packet reyansh he dedo chalega as i love reyaansh(choclate) and even mujhe bhi usko taste karna hai.. All the canteen peeps were looking her with a strange + shocked expression and then the canteen bhaiyaa said chee tum yeh kaise baat kar rahi ho, agar tumhe reyaansh ko taste karna hai toh jao kahi akele mein uss ko bhulakar taste karo as public mein kuch zyada he weird hoga.. All the people started laughing so did that canteen bhaiya.. bichari taani she was not getting anything, she was feeling akward so she moved out of the canteen.

On the other side, A mercedez car was running on a full speed and stopped at the front gate of st.louis college... Every girls were looking at the direction where the car stopped and finallly a boy with average height wearing a cool gogs came out of the car and every girls were shouting seeing him. His best freind vicky n nilesh was waiting for him inside and then he went inside the college followed by all the girls. Now this boy was non other then Reyaansh singhania. ðŸ˜† 
The there of them rey, vicky n nil went straight to the canteen as that was a place to hang out. As he entered everyone in the canteen started laughing and rey saw them with an angry expression then everyone stopped gigling. One boy was moving out of the canteen smiling seeing rey and rey couldn't see that some one was laughing at him so he called out that boy to ask what happened?  And that boy was scared seeing the super hot rey's angryness towards him so he finally spoke "One girl was searching for you, she said she wants to taste you" 
And then...

tasting ... reee .. censored ... ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

eeepiiisss...

finally the day came...

party on my mind🥳

celebrate guys...😆