Just out of curiousity, how do you pronounce your username?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Just out of curiousity, how do you pronounce your username?
"Dev?" Geet called as she threw her keys on the side table beside the door. She wandered inside to the kitchen, leaving Maan stood beside the keys. His fingers lingered on a diamante G keychain.
"He's probably working overtime," she explained as she settled on the couch. Maan moved away and stood still, watching Geet flick through the channels.
"Do you want to watch anything?" she asked, handing the remote control over to him. But he refused, shaking his head.
"Can you show me some of your artwork? That is, if you don't mind."
She fell silent. Something inside of her stirred, eager to show him her paintings. But a voice in her head warned her she was about to cross some kind of blurred line, a line which wasn't yet evident to her.
"I-er, it's not very good..." she feigned a laugh, one hand covering the other, gently applying pressure.
"Why don't you let me be the judge of that?" his mouth curved up into a crooked smile, and she found herself leading the way to her studio upstairs.
***
"Wow."
He was left breathless by the sheer talent displayed in her paintings. Some were laced with intricate details, such as portraits of the beach or the countryside or the view from the bedrooms.
And others were more complex, such as self portraits. Several colours and patterns overlapped the images, reflecting the complicated nature of Earth's human beings.
He turned back to Geet, who had her eyes fixed on a portrait of the sea, the very sea she had taken him to earlier.
"Could you paint me?"
She turned around, her loose bun swivelling behind her. Her face painted an expression of surprise and confusion.
"I've always wanted a self portrait, but I'm no better with paints than a four year old."
"I'm not very good at sketches of people-"
"You painted quite a few self portraits."
"Yes, but they are representations. I wouldn't be able to draw a pencil sketch of yourself."
"So paint a representation then. Use your medium to reveal what you think lies behind this rugged mask."
Geet studied his expressions for a moment, and then she gave a half smile. "You'll need to grab the stool from downstairs, unless you want to stay standing for the entire time."
Originally posted by: KittuPratzz
Hmmm err... hi ... hahhaha I might comment... coz I have changed my username...
As I told u earlier... I rarely comment... but I'm very much aware of ur writing... or else... I won't take this much interest... to comment ... or to read...
Hmmm u know laxmi... but u r not her... and u r not Hasini for sure now... bcoz my darling Hasini woot trouble me much :-P :-P :-P ...
Hmmm... well Anamika... the curiosity is building up... and I wish to know you before that bubble burst... :-D :-D
Nice... ur kalam... has some magic...
I need to read 8th part... I'll comment after that... mayyo is praising u... so obviously u have substance ...
@Avi...I do t know about that serial... but .. ur guess is also wrong... rofl... hahahhahahahahHhah :-D :-D :-D O:-)
Kittu hi nahi... avi bhi nahin janti... buhahahhahahah... Awww...
Hmmm
Comments... praises...appreciation... and u... Anamika...
Introduction As I already told you that I am going to write period fiction... So here is it... Let's see how is the response. That will decide...
Always You Character Sketch Maan Singh Khurana, aged 15: Intelligent, disciplined and confident. Yash’s best friend and Meera’s older brother,...
Tum Mile Chapter 1 “You can’t go through there!” the secretary shouted as she hurried around the reception desk after Geet, the sudden panic in...
Chapter 18 “You owe me a date because you ruined mine” Maan called out from his garden as they had returned to their respective driveways of...
Chapter One: Before the Storm At five in the morning, Shimla still belonged to the dark. The hill town slept beneath a cold blue hush, its...
717