Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

idea waise bura nahi hain, let me think but will she agree playing such roleπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

ye kya yaaar😲😲😲😲😲 muje maasi kyun banarahi hoo😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
shavii thumbnail

Ram toh kar lenge par Priya beech me kahin fanaa na ho jaye🀒

yaar subh subh bola na ais ekyun bolti hoo 😭😭😭
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shavii

ye kya yaaar😲 muje maasi kyun banarahi hoo😲

chill yaar abhi tak maine kuch decide nahi kiya hainπŸ˜‰
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: shavii

yaar subh subh bola na ais ekyun bolti hoo 😭😭😭

aur kya bolu yaar jiss tarah se Ram behave kar raha hain aur upar se itna demand bechhari aur kaise handle kar payegiπŸ˜‰
shavii thumbnail

idea waise bura nahi hain, let me think but will she agree playing such roleπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

kyaaa yaar😲😲😲😲😲😲
shavii thumbnail

Originally posted by: bpatil3

arre wo kaun hai agree karnewali, tum create karo main padhoongi baad mein wo laat maaregi toh mai tayyar hoon.πŸ˜† 
Waise raya ko maasi ki jaroorat padhnewali hai kyonki rambabu biwi chahiye aage peeche toh bachhe kaun sambhal lega aur shamvi ki cric team kaise banega. Waise to maasi banne se sahmvi ka hi fayda haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

ek kaaam karo meri jagah ussse bhi massi banadoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mujse akele itna bachhe kaise handle karoon isliye ise bhi massi banadooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shavii thumbnail

yes u have a point, jitna bhi kuch ho jaye, Ram ko Priya hamesha chahiye toh bachhon ko handle kane ke liye I also think Shamy is perfectπŸ˜‰

kya yaar aap bhi saat saat😲
shavii thumbnail

though I said yes but I still have doubt in it, let's seeπŸ˜›

oyee agree muje karna chiayeπŸ˜†

no dear massi mein nahi wo banegiπŸ˜†
shavii thumbnail

😭 kab karogiii
jineejiggs thumbnail
here comes the much awaited update, hope you all enjoy reading this

recap

...this is the place where both belong to and also they find solace of their life...shhh! Let them sleep in each other's embrace, don't disturb them.

Next day, while sun was trying to peep in the bedroom of RaYa both Ram and Priya still sleeping in each other's embrace the only change now is Priya cuddled to Ram and her head is almost lying on Ram's chest and Ram encircled Priya from her waist. Both are sleeping peacefully. The sun rays stirred Priya as she opened her eyes and found her sleeping on Ram's chest. Her lips curved into smile and she cuddled more to Ram and encircled him and closed her eyes...almost half an hour later Ram opened his eyes, and found himself in the embrace of her warrior princess. He smiled at her and softly gives a peck on her lips whispering good morning. Priya lazily opened her eyes and greeted him back.

All gathered in hall for breakfast. Priya, Neha along with Saumya were in the kitchen preparing the breakfast for everyone. Shipraji and Binitaji insisted their daughter to help them but both refused them politely. Natasha was taking care of Neha's three brats as they enjoy their breakfast with Nutz bua. Ram along with Vikram will go to the airport to receive Roshan and Sohan. Karthik will leave for his office, Rishabh too have to reach the site. All ladies were seating in the hall and discussing about the marriage preparations and also chit chatting.

Priya, Neha and Saumya were in the kitchen preparing the breakfast, Priya was busy making aloo paratha for Ram and Saumya was preparing some sweet dish. Neha was preparing sandwiches. All were gossiping and sharing light moments when Neha said,

Neha - yaad hain Priya, Amritsar me, kaise tum, main, Jyoti, Rajni aur Kajal parjaijee kitchen me maze karte the kam karte karte, woh trip mujhe hamesha yaad rahega, bada mazaa aya tha, am very excited ke aaj sab log aa rahe hain, it will be fun aur iss baar bhi hum sab bohot enjoy karenge.

Priya - sach keh rahi ho tum yaar Neha, Amritsar me bohot mazaa aaya tha, aaj phir sabse mulaqat ho jayegi, aur phir Shree bhi toh aa rahi hain, bohot mann kar raha tha usse milne ki.

Saumya inn dono ki baatein tab se sunn rahi thi, she knows about Amritsar people and have heard stories from both Priya and dadi-Krishnaji, toh usne kahan, maine itna suna hain uss trip ke bare me, ab toh mujhe bohot jealousy feel hota hain ke kaash main bhi aap sab ke saath wahan hoti.

Neha came to her and circled her from shoulder and said, don't worry hum sab iss baar bhi dhoom hi machayenge par tum iss baar bhi kuch nahi kar paogi, said this in teasingly and continued kyun ki shaadi tumhari hain aur mazaa hum sab karenge, saying this she laughed heartily.

Priya - kyun taang kheench rahi ho Neha uski, ab kya kare dusre ki shaadi me maaze kar sakte hain lekin khud ke shaadi me kaise karegi, mujhe sach me dukh ho raha hain Saumya, Priya also said this in teasing tone.

Saumya - aap bhi bhabhi, toh toh kya hua khud ki shaadi hai toh, main toh maze karungi hi

All laughed out heartily, then Neha said, by the way Priya, ab mujhe lag raha hain ke agar hum log bahar nahi gaye toh sab yehi aake hum logon ko kachha chaba jayenge, so let's finish this off.

At the breakfast table all are having their breakfast, while Ram was relishing his aloo paratha, Priya was constantly watching him, ek chhote bachhe jaise dikhte hain jab bhi unke samne aloo ke parathe aate hain. Neha was watching Priya and was sitting beside her, slowly whispered in her ear, Priya tum bhi adat dal lo aloo paratha khane ki kyunki jis tarah se Ram khaa raha hain kuch dino baad woh Golu se aloo bann jayega tab tumhe hi mushkil hogi uske saath raat mein...saying this she winked, on the other hand Priya was blushing hearing this, toh she said, bas karo yaar tum Neha, kya tum sabke samne, she couldn't finish her words and looked otherwise.

At RaYa room, after finishing the breakfast, Ram came and changed, he is going to leave for airport, he was wearing his tie when Priya entered and stand in front of the cupboard which made Ram's view to mirror disturbed, he saw Priya and with a teasing smile asked,

Ram - Neha ne aisa kya keh diya ke tum itna blush kar rahi thi?

Priya was taking out something from cupboard, hearing this she stopped for some moment and said, nahi toh aisa kuch bhi nahi

Ram - jhooth mat bolo, tum itna blush kar rahi thi jaise maine tumhe, said this he winked at her.

Priya - nahi bas aise hi, she couldn't complete her sentence and Ram took her in his strong embrace and pinned her to the wall.

Ram - ab batayo, kya baat hain

Priya looked at him and found naughtiness in his eyes and then lowered her eyes and said, woh bas keh rahi thi ke aap...aap...

Ram - main kya?

Priya - aap...

Ram - main sunn raha hoon, saying this he closed the gap between them and said, main kya?

Priya was going out of breath and said, what Neha has said to her. Hearing her, Ram now closed all the gap and leaned to her and almost whispered on her lips, kya sach me tum mujhe pyaar nahi kar pati ho raat ko? said this and winks at her, with that he gently touched her waist and gave sensation over there making Priya more vulnerable in his arms. Ram gave a sweet smile to her and kissed on her forehead. Priya hugged him tightly. After some moments they parted and Ram came down and along with Vikram went to the airport.        

Roshan, Kajal, Vinay, Aman, Jyoti, Rajni, Shree aur Sohan sab aagaye hain aur ab yeh Lalaji ki kothi pura shaadi ka ghar lag raha hain. Ram ko thoda office me kaam tha toh woh sab ko drop karke chala gaya hain, lekin sab Vikram ke saath beyth ke baatein kar rahe hain, actually Amritsar me Vikram ke saath kaafi acchhi dosti ho gayi thi Roshan aur Sohan ka, toh Vikram ne Sudhirji aur Prashantji se bhi introduce karwa diya, toh ab sab beyth ke gentswala gossip kar rahe hain, udhar Vinay aur Aman, Rahul, Riddhima aur Samy se milke bohot khush huye aur sab bachhen lawn me khel rahe hain, lawn me shamiyana tangwa diya gaya hain aur sab intezaam ho raha hain raat ke programme ka. Kajal, Rajni aur Jyoti sab se mile hain aur Neha aur Priya se mil ke bohot khush huye, Jyoti ne toh Priya ki taang hi kheench diya

Jyoti - arrreee bhabhi aap toh aur bhi khoobsurat ho gayi hain, lagta hain Ram veerji ka pyaar kuch zyada hi char ke bol raha hain, kyun?

Neha - arrreee Jyoti, tere Ram veerji toh bas ab din raat sirf Priya ki mala hi japte rehte hain, saying this both laughed loudly.

Priya was feeling ashamed and due to that she was blushing from core.

Kajaal - sach me Priya, tum bohot khoobsurat lag rahi ho, dewaarji sach me bohot lucky hain.

Rajni - kya baat hain bhabhi, koi good news hain kya?

Ab Priya sach me bohot shy feel kar rahi thi par she controlled and said, arrreee aisa kuch nahi hain, tum log bhi na, aur madam Jyotiji, saying this she pulled her ears softly and said, teri shaadi ke baad main bhi tujhe aise hi taang karungi saying she hugged her lovingly.

Everyone was happy and all get introduced to Saumya and her parents and also with Priya's parents. Priya took Shree in her lap. She is now almost an year old. She is still a doll and can only utter the word, mama', papa', dada'. Everyone loved her, infact Neha scooped her in her arms and started to chat with her; she smiled to her showing her teeth which has just started to come up. Neha started to play with her and with her all the kids came and encircled Shree and started to play with her. Shree was enjoying all the attention. Priya slowly came to her and sit with the children, Shree came crawling to her and sat on her lap, for some moments she thought of something then hugged Priya tightly, yeh dekh ke Kajaal boli,

Kajaal - Shree ko Priya yaad aa gayi, woh Priya ko pehchaan gayi.

Priya took Shree in her embrace and gave a sweet kiss on her lovely small cheeks. All were watching the bond of Shree and Priya.

Rajani - pata hain chaijee, Rajani said this to Shipraji, jab parjaijee Amritsar se wapaas aa rahi thi toh Shree ne unhe jaane nahi de rahi thi, ro ro ke uska bura haal ho gaya tha.

Toh yeh sunn ke Krishnaji boli, sirf Shree ka hi nahi samdhanji, humari Priya bhi ro ro ke bura haal kar diya tha apne aap ka, usne bohot miss kiya Shree ko.

Shipraji was listening to them and said, Priya ko na bachhpann se hi bachhon se bohot lagav hain, jab Karthik aur Ayesha chhote the, Priya un logon ka bohot dhyan rakhhti thi, in fact hamare society ke bachhe bhi usse bohot attached the.

Neha came close to Priya and whispered in her ears, mujhe lagta hain Priya, tum aur fatty ab taiyyar ho apne family ko badane ke liye, you both should start the planning now. Priya didn't say anything but just smiled to her.

In the lunch everyone enjoyed it in the hall, Natasha aake sabse mili and everyone loved to see her, she was feeling very happy to see them, but amidst all of them Ayesha was missing. Actually Ayesha was out of India, she is doing her internship in a prestigious company which is in Singapore, so Sharma's were missing her.

Ab lunch me sab beyth ke baatein kar rahe the, Priya was still holding Shree, in fact Priya was making Shree eat with her hands. Shree was enjoying the fullest, she loves to be around people, her family and now she get to see so many people so she was very excited. Priya, Neha, Saumya and Natasha were constant pampering her and talking and playing with her. She was enjoying that extra attention, toh yeh dekh ke Rajani said,

Rajani - achha hua, ab main shaadi me enjoy kar paungi.

Priya - matlab?

Rajani - jab Shree ko samhalne ke liye itne saare taijee aur bua hain toh main toh bas ab full enjoy karungi.

Krishnaji - sirf taijee ya bua nahi, uska dadi aur par dadi bhi hain, tu puttar khub maaze karna, main chahti iss shaadi me sab koi enjoy kare, iss ghar ki chhote bte ka shaadi hain, bohot dhoom se hona chahiye.

Dadi - bilkul theek kahan Krishna, tum sab milke khushiyaan manao, aur Shree ki fikr bilkul mat kar tu puttar, hum sab usse samhal lenge.

Rajani - meri beti kitni lucky hain jisse aap sab ka pyaar aur ashirwad mil raha hain.

Natasha - kyun nahi milega, said this while taking her from Priya's lap and placed Shree in her lap and kissing her cheeks, aakhir yeh hum sabka doll hi toh hain, hain na Shree saying this she brushed her nose to her cheeks left Shree giggling in joy.

Yeh dekh ke sabko bohot mazaa ata hain aur sab hass padte hain.

Ab lunch ho gaya tha, toh sab milke hall me hi beyth gaye aur baatein karne lage, older generation departed to their room, only Priya along with Neha, Saumya, Kajaal, Rajani, Jyoti aur Natasha beyth ke baatein kar rahe the. Shree was with Priya, Rajani tried to make her sleep but it was in vain, she didn't want to sleep instead she was surrounded by all the ladies and she was playing with her doll. Toh sab yunhi baatein kar rahe the, ek dusre ki taang kheench rahe the, Amritsar ki baatein bhi huyi saath saath Jyoti ki shaadi ki baatein bhi nikal aayi, ab Rishabh ke baad iss khandaan ki chhoti beti ki bari hain toh sab discuss karne lage ke Jyoti ki shaadi me sab Amritsar jayenge aur tab bada mazaa ayega. Inn sab baatein ho rahi thi aur Shree ne chhup ke se aake Priya ke god me sarr rakhhke chupchap so gayi ke kisiko pata bhi nahi chala, thodi der baat sab tired ho gaye toh sab apne apne room me chale gaye aur Priya, Shree ko leke apne kamre me chali aayi.

Priya came in the room and very cautiously put Shree on the bed securing her with pillows, she kept staring at her for some time and then took her little hands and kissed on their palms, she kissed her forehead aur bade pyaar se usse chhuke Priya bhi uske paas aake so gayi, keeping her hand over her, securing her with the feeling that she is with her.

About 2 hours later Ram entered the room, he opened the door and came inside, he was about to call Priya when he saw Priya was sleeping on the bed securing Shree in her arms, Shree is also fast asleep. Ram stared at this sight for sometime as this was the most beautiful sight in front of his eyes, a smile curved on his lips. He went to freshn up and came to the room and find both are still sleeping peacefully, Ram came on his side, gave a feathery touch kiss on Shree's forehead and laid on his side keeping one of his palm on Shree.

Priya stirred in her sleep and opened her eyes. She couldn't see anything initially as it was dark inside the room, then slowly her eyes gets accustomed with the darkness and she got up from bed and switch on the light and found Ram came back and he changed and was sleeping on his side keeping one of his hand on Shree possessively. Priya smiled, in fact Ram wasn't even snoring which makes Priya more surprised. She went to freshn up and came back. She saw both Ram and Shree were sleeping peacefully and she came downstairs in the kitchen. While Priya was in kitchen, Shree got up from her sleep and found Ram sleeping beside her, she found him familiar. She with her small hands came closer to him and was trying to get him up, Ram felt the soft touch on his cheeks and opened his eyes and saw Shree was up. Ram smiled to her and scooped her in his embrace and kissed her, Shree reciprocated him by a sloppy kiss on his cheeks.

Ram - Shree, aap ko bhook lagi hain?

Shree ko pata nahi kya samajh me aya, she smiled at Ram showing her teeth to him and rested her head on his shoulder.

Ram again kissed her and said chalo, hum dono kuch khaate hain, saying this he came downstairs. Ram came in the dinning table and said,

Ram - mujhe aur Shree dono ko bohot bhook lagi hain, kya hum dono kuch milega?

Hearing him both Rajani and Priya came out from kitchen along with Neha.

Neha - fatty, tujhe toh hamesha hi bhook lagti hain par meri gudiyan ko bhi bhook lagi hain kya?, saying this Neha took Shree from his embrace.

Hearing Neha's words, Shree made a sound from her mouth which heard like hmmm.

All laughed and giggled, Ram smiled and said, dekha isse bhi bhook lagi hain.

Priya - aap beythiye main aapke liye nashta aur chai lati hoon.

Ram came to the hall where Vikram and others were seating and enjoying their evening tea. Ram came and sat beside Vikram, Vikram who was watching Ram for last few minutes, said very softly to him,

Vikram - mujhe lag raha hain ab tu aur Priya ready hain apni family start karne ke liye.

Ram didn't say anything and looked forward and saw Priya with Neha and Shree and she is playing with Shree happily.

After the dinner got over everyone resides to their room. Ram and Priya also were in their room. Ram came back changed and was going through some important work in his laptop when Priya came back changed in her nighty. She came to the bed to place the pillow in its position when she found a small hair clip shaped as tortoise, a smile adorned her lips, she took that in her hand and kept staring at it. Ram looked up and saw Priya is smiling looking at something.

Ram - why r u smiling yaar?

Priya - kuch nahi, saying this she again started to place the pillows.

By now Ram completed his work, closed the laptop, kept it on the table and came to her.

Ram - kya dekh ke muskura rahi thi?

Priya made him see the clip. Ram smiled and said, Shree ki hain, shayad sote waqt utar gaya tha.

Priya - kitna cute hain na, saying this she kept it on her dressing table and was about to move when Ram held her wrist and turn her towards him.

Ram - tumhe bachhen bohot pasand hain na?

Priya kept looking down and said, hmmm

Ram held Priya from her waist and made her look towards him by lifting her chin up and said, aaj Vikram ne mujhse kahan ki ab hum dono ko family planning ke bare me sochna chahiye.

Priya listened to his words and blushed.

Ram - main bhi wahi soch raha hoon, tumhe nahi lagta ke ab hum dono ko sochna chahiye.

Priya hugged Ram tightly keeping her head on his chest listening to his heartbeat which utters only her name and nodded her head in affirmation. Ram held her tightly. They remain in this position for some moments. Ram scooped her up in his arms and placed her on the bed. He made her sit on the bed, he tried to move when Priya hold his wrist. Ram looked back and found Priya's desire for him in her eyes. Both didn't utter a single word but can feel each other's passion. Ram came on the bed, took Priya in his tight hug and kissed her paasionately, now both wanted each other. Their kiss led them to travel the journey of love which they feel for themselves. Let them enjoy their moment, their unison in LOVE.     

If you all like this update then do hit the "LIKE" button and leave your valuable comments.