Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Luvforever
Lovely os dear though it was sad one bt was realy sweet... Thnx 4 d link...
Awww! Such a cute and lovely and emotional os!
Loved it completely! 😊
Originally posted by: 1D_D3-Crazy
Beautiful :-) please pm me when you write something new
Originally posted by: VaaniBhandari
gosh! it was sooo adorable, centi n beautiful
loved loved loved itnothing beats AR's love mahnty for pm-vaani😊
Originally posted by: ARandKJFan
I loved the dialogues in this one which had a certain emotional depth.
Armaan though he broke down never gave up hpe and it proved that AR are true soul mates.I really loved the dialogues. <3kaash mein bhi aise dialogues likh pati. :/
Hi guys! It's been a while. But finally back with a new AR fic! Idk if anyone will read it so I'll decide if I want to post more on the basis of...
4