Arhi FF: InTense Love Thread 3 - Part 12 l PG. 88l

..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Thread 1 -  Click Me.

Thread 2 - .Click Me..

New thread for this story.. I'm always excited to draft RabbaVe😳 Thank you so much🤗

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

(DON'T COPY OR SHARE MY WORK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION)

**PM LATER**

Part 9

Arnav was driving to his office with his Bluetooth switched ON.. He was discussing regarding some deals with Aman who was still at London for their new project which going to launch there.. Aman is his best friends who helps him in AR which established by ARnav Singh Raizada.. He didn't took his father's help nor his money to brings AR at this heights.. Now, it proven AR is the most famous Empire and been recognized worldwide too even much more stronger than his father's Premise..

Suddenly he brake his car in front of a huge bungalow.. Something made him so.. He looked at the bungalow which belongs by Khushi.. He frown his brows and there he remember she was admitted and he didn't meet her yet.. He was about to come out from the car but stop.. Why should I meet her..?? Did we share any bond..?? Is she that special for me, which I have to meet her for every second..?? He start to wonder.. He do find some realistic in those thought.. He brushed off everything and start his car to his office.. His trance been interrupted by Aman who was still on the Bluetooth..

Aman: "ASR.." He called several times to gain his attention which he do get when he called for the fifth time..

Arnav: "Huhh.." The only word come out from him end..

Aman: "What are you dreaming now days..? Most of the time you were lost in some thought.. What is happening to you..?? Did you have a new girlfriends..??" He guessed..

Arnav: "I'm just little busy.." he lied

Aman: "Busy with your dream girl..?? Who is she..??" He was excited to know what was the girl name.. After all she able to make the mighty ASR go crazy about her and most of the time he would be lost in her thought..

Arnav: "There is no one..! Dream girls only exist in dreams not real life.." Aman chuckled after hearing this from him..

Aman: "So you meet her in your dream..? Interesting.." He been trapped with his own answer.. "Did you talk to her..?? Did you confess..?? How did she look..??" He shoot question after question.. Waiting desperately for his one reply.. While, again Arnav was lost in her.. The face of his dream girl flashed in his mind and whisper something in his ear.. Some unknown word which only his heart could understand not his brain.. He crept a smile when the image of the dream appear in his eyes.. He always saw her in a RED saree which he adore every damn night just to get glimpse of her in his dream.. He don't understand what feeling he has for her but one thing he was sure.. He wants her in his life and hold her tight which was none other than Khushi who was haunting him now days..

Aman: "ASR.. Are you there..?? Don't tell me you again lost in her..??" He couldn't believe Arnav Singh Raizada is behaving like this.. A man who used girls like a tissue papers are now dreaming of only one girl..?? He was surely surprised.. "Come on.. Tell me how does she look..??"

Arnav(Still dreaming): "Beautiful.." A word slipped from his tongue.. Aman started to laugh loudly bringing him back to presence.. Then he realize he have just told something he shouldn't..

Aman: "You are gone ASR.. No one can help you now.." He still trying to control his laughter..

Arnav: "That was just slip of tongue.. Nothing else.." He tried to maintain the cold side of his..

Aman: "Yea.. Now your tongue are slipped but one day you will be slipped in her love.."

Arnav: "What the..!" Finally his trademark do come out from his mouth..

Aman: "Are you driving..??" He replied a Yes.. "Then just park your car side way.. I don't want you to meet in accident just because of your dream girl.." He again laugh as it was the best moment to pull his friend legs..

Arnav: "Stop it Aman..!!" He was literally pissed off.. Aman stop from laughing as he knew he wasn't in a mood to crack jokes anymore.. "Get your work done rather than interfering in my life.." with serene tone..

Aman: "Okey.. I'm sorry.." They was back into discussing regarding the new project.. That's when Aman remember something.. "ASR.. Did you get the file of Japan's clients..?" He frown his brows..

Arnav: "NO.. It might be at Office.. I will ask Adi.." His manager..

Aman: "Adi already send it at your house.. Didn't you get it..??" He nodded a NO.. After talking for another few minutes with Aman he cut the called and turn his SUV to his Mansion to get the file..

Raizada Mansion

Khushi was helping Tanuja in the kitchen.. She was too stubborn to take rest and offer herself to help the ladies in the kitchen.. Anjali was busy serving tea to Nani at the Garden while Tanuja was directing the maids for the lunch meals.. Mahi was nowhere here.. She already went to College.. The man had  already left for office..

Once Tanuja was done instructing the Maid she too went out to join the other ladies in the Garden.. Khushi was still in the kitchen sipping her orange juice.. She was staving to eat kheer today.. She thought of making by her own.. HP tried to make her stop but she was nowhere to listen.. She singed HP to send some snacks to the ladies while she will join them once she was done with the kheer.. She made all the ingredients ready but she couldn't find sugar tank.. She tried to search in some racks.. Then her eyes fell at the top rack which was impossible for her hand to reach.. She used the stools to reach her target..

Arnav just stepped in the Mansion and he stopped for a moment when a cold breeze hit his face.. He closed his eyes and he could feel her presence here.. Near him.. For a few second he was lost in his own world but hurriedly brushed off when he do notice that now days he was dawn in her thought.. He marched towards his room to get the file..

He tried to search in his drawer.. But to disappoint he didn't found the file.. He tried to call his Di several times but she was nowhere to here.. He took the decision to cheek her as she was the only one aware where his project files was.. He marched towards the kitchen..

Arnav: "Dii..." Hearing his voice Khushi was totally shocked and she slipped her step which made her fall in fear.. She closed her eyes tight letting her body hit the rough ground but it didn't happen as she been caught by a strong arms.. A soft RabbaVe played in background..

He was again lost in her adorable and beautiful face.. Her eyes was closed due to the fear.. He adore her from her eyes to her small nose to her soft cheeks and her trembling lips which was attempting.. He have an argue to touch her but he couldn't.. He was just staring at her as he didn't saw her for months..

While, Khushi was trying to register what just happen to her.. She tried to define the pain which didn't occurred on her body.. She could feel some strong arms which was holding her.. She slowly open her eyes and only to get shocked..

He was looking at her with those intense eyes which was fully with desire.. She was scared to meet his gaze when the look itself was too seductive.. She start to struggle and make him realise which he did..

Arnav(Still carrying her): "What are you doing here..?" He asked firmly..

Khushi: "Put me down.." She command him rather than answering..

Arnav: "How are you feeling now..??" She frown her brows.. Seem like he don't understand what she was asking from him.. He was still looking in her eyes.. She could feel some uneasiness with his gaze.. The memory of last night again flashed in which brings Goosebumps in her.. As usual her fate always betrayed her and make her meet him.. She was trying her best to hide from him and she was succeed too but it was against her fate's wish..

Khushi: "I'm fine.. Now put me down.." She start to struggle again..

Arnav: "Stop swimming in the air.. I won't put you down.." Now she was damn confused.. What does he mean by this..??

Khushi: "Why are you behind me..??" She was on the verge of crying.. She don't understand what the need of crying here but she couldn't help anymore.. She feel she is a prey which wasn't in mistake but still hiding from the devil to save herself.. He do realise he was scaring her and he put her down gently without hurting her.. She took few step backwards trying to create barriers between them..

Arnav: "Next time ask HP to do all this works.. You might get hurt if I was late in rescuing you.." His concern finally come out..

Khushi: "Then let it be.. I don't need any of your help.." She sound so arrogant for him..

Arnav: "I like your attitude.." He smirked but she wasn't pleasant seeing him smirking..

Khushi: "But I don't like yours.. You are spoiled brat.. I just hate you.. Indeed I don't like to see your face.. I just feeling like.. Err.." She tight he fist in frustrated.. "Let's get over of all this.. You wanted to revenge me for that slap.. Then slap me NOW..!" She extend her cheeks to him and closed her eyes tight.. She just want him to leave her alone in peace and stop chasing her again and again.. She was tired with the game which her destiny was playing with her..

He stared at her frowning his brows.. His arms was folded.. He smiled seeing the cute side of her and the next moment he lean his lips near her soft cheeks and kissed her harder.. Making her eyes popped out.. She was shocked beyond words.. Her face turn red as her blood stop progressing..

Arnav(Taking two step backwards): "I already took my revenge.. It was a sweet revenge for me.." He winked..

Khushi: "You are taking advantages of me.." She showed her annoying look..

Arnav: "Really.. It didn't look like.. You extend me your cheeks so I just tasted it.." She fumes in anger..

Khushi: "I regret meeting you.. If possible I wanted to rotate the time and make your vanish from my world.." He smiled again seeing the cute side of her seem it's a treat for him..

Arnav: "Pleasure all yours.." He was about to walk out from the kitchen that's when Tanuja and Anjali enter in and was little surprised seeing him here..

Tanuja: "What are you doing here..?" She look at Khushi who was looking on the marble wasn't able to carry her gaze.. "Khushi are you okey..?" She lifted her gaze and nodded weakly.. But Tanuja could feel some uneasiness in her eyes.. "You doesn't look like.." She went near her and tried to touch her cheeks..

Anjali: "Chotte.. Did you told anything to Khushiji..??"

Arnav: "NO.." He pressed his words.. "We are friends now.." Looking at Khushi.. "Hai na Khushi..??" Khushi clenched her fist seeing him lying to the ladies.. She fumes in anger and her lips do moves in chanting him.. He is such a cunning person.. She thought.. She slowly nodded in agreement for his statement.. While, Tanuja and Anjali smiled broadly seeing them like this.. They were more than happy at least they won't witness any fight here.. They excused themselves leaving them both ALONE in the kitchen..

To be continued...

**PM LATER**

Those are SILENT READER (which not in my pm acc) at least press the like button so i can know who are reviewing my story.. You don't have to comment if you don't want too.. 

FOR PM                                                                                                       

I WOULD ONLY ACCEPT BUDDY REQUEST WHO COMMENT OCCASIONALLY ON MY WORKS.. 

please hit on the like button and do comment 

Read this note.. 

If you need PM then buddy this account

-Sugar_PM-

Don't buddy my main account it won't be used to send PM. Only send me request if you are really going to comment and hit the like button.. I do not want to waste my time and energy to send PM for those who don't appreciate others work..

Edited by ..Sugar_ArHi.. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Index 

Part 10 - Click Me..

Part 11 - Click Me..