Will Vishaka see Bhakti there or not?

dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
well i don't think Vishaka will get to know about Guru Ji and Bhawaani Maa's plan so early!
in the precap they did show Vishaka getting shocked...but most of the times the precaps are misleading, i think they are just trying to create hype
because if Vishaka will see Bhakti there...she'll surely find out what's going on in the heads of her elders...and that can ruin the plan of getting Kunal married to Bhakti!

and we have already seen that Guru Ji and Bhawaani both have the powers through which they get to know about the coming danger (Guru Ji knew about Mamaji finding clues in the jungle and Bhawaani knew that Manjiri is outside Kunal's room) so there are solid chances that they'll get to know that Vishaka is coming towards the room...phir Bhakti ko wahan se gayab karna to guru ji ke bayen haath ka khel hai...he'll do some Yam Yam Gilli and Bhakti will vanish from there ðŸ˜†

what do you guys think will Vishaka see Bhakti there or not?

and one more thing...i have realised that Guru Ji and Bhawaani's characters are closely connected...i mean there are a lot of instances when we have to use Guru Ji and Bhawaani Maa's name together...so why not have a jodi name for referring them together...my suggestion is GuNi ðŸ˜† 
you guys also suggest a name for this most evil jodi ðŸ˜†
Edited by Favouriteofall - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shweta.taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
GuNi ðŸ¤£
the evil jodi...hating bhakti and bhavaani maa so much!! ðŸ¤¢
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
no.
vishaka will not see bakthi in roam...
#GuNi? 🤣
nice name..😆

dont knw anything..lets see what happens
-Rambler- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guni ðŸ˜† 
I dont like them, fed up of their yam yam gili.  I think vishaka will see bhakti there and them Guni will convince her that what they are doing its for kunal's good.
anuja.sweet.gal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
i think she will see bhakti.. n also knw abt plan...bcoz she was hell hurt n throwing things in precap