RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago

Keerti Nagpure is Nandini; Ravi Dubey roped in?

Tejashree Bhopatkar, TNN | Sep 2, 2013, 01.21 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Sony Entertainment Television|Sargun Mehta|Saas Bina Sasural|Ravi Dubey|Rashmi Sharma
Keerti Nagpure is Nandini; Ravi Dubey roped in?
Desh Ki Beti NandiniMore Pics
Desh Ki Beti Nandini on Sony Entertainment Television, produced by the makers of Sasural Simar Ka and Saath Nibhana Saathiya, has been in the news these days. 

Whether it's the cast or the conception, TOI has been consistently updating its readers about the show and after speculating lot of names to play the lead characters, the makers (Rashmi Sharma) have finally locked the actors to play leads. 

If sources are to be believed, Keerti Nagpureof Parichay fame has bagged the lead role of Nandini whereas Ravi Dubey of Saas Bina Sasural fame will essay the male lead in the show. 

Names like Ankita Sharma, Ekta Kaul, Sargun Mehta and Nandish Sandhu were were earlier approached for the same but nothing materialize. And, now the channel has locked Keerti Nagpure and Ravi Dubey as their leads. 

Keerti Nagpure, remained unavailable for comments while Ravi said," I have no clue about it."

Get set to see your favourite actors back in action with Desh Ki Beti Nandini.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tharasach thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats Keerti!!! Thanks for sharing!!
Sinal_Devakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its great to hear KN is back on tv as a lead role and not as a cameo that to on a channel which gv time to those shows who r low in rating and does not off air in a short span. I'm truely happy to see her on r television if this news is true. It would be party time if it was Parichay S2 with Sameer Sir opposite her but never the less as long as we r able to see her on tv its ok. Thanks 4 sharing this news 😊
StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ravi Dubey is pretty cute, him and Keerti would actually look nice together. But it scares me to think the makers of trash like SNS and SSK are behind this project, I hope and pray they don't turn this Nandini show into repulsive crap :(
Anyhow, good luck to Keerti if she is indeed playing the lead in this show :)
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome news!! Very happy for Keerti!! Wish her all the very best and bright career!!
divya.d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well As keerti's fan would be very happy to see her on t.v with gd project and in a role in which she can get scope to prove her talent as she is very pretty and talented actress😊 show's name dosen't sounds like tipical saas-bahu saga, so i wish keerti do a gd project and i am sure she will do  full justice to the charecter which she play😛 All The Very Best to our cute keerti  for her new venture 👍🏼 wish you get All the success and happiness in ur personal and profetional life😛 Love you keerti😊 last but not the least wish to see you with sameer-sir in new project as lead smeday😊 Tfs😊
meenu0701 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG KEERTHI IN NEW SERIAL CAN'T WAIT FOR IT  👏ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
NainanH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yesss
if finally she is back ,, then i will be very happy😃
bt if the news says ny fake news thenn😲😭
bt no worry
she is THE KEERTI NAGPURE
me waiting fr her statement😉
my pov
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🥳 it's party time 😃 Welcome back Keerti, All the best fir your new show 😃 Can't wait to see you on screen 😳