Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surprising thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
vry nice upd😊
don't put pressure on yourself that u r making this story longer coz those who r addicted to this..would love to read further,no doubt.
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dil garden garden ho gaya 😳 😳
prem_diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
phassi ... soulmates have that zing... no complaints on the length like ur character build up -- who is the guy with the missing finger - who got caught and more
monalika thumbnail
Who said this ff was long? Uska pata toh dena humko!!!!! I never want this to end!!! Its blissfull Mithviland with romance, passion, desire and right amount of drama. I loved Meera's reaction to Prithvi's closeness.  She must've looked gorgeous in that saree...too bad that idiot caller interrupted.

How you leave us on a cliffhanger each time...take a bow, mate!!!
meera.rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
who said this ff is long???? it is not di ... we will always be here... prithvi and meera all alone in a deserted road... now only one thing is missing... rain... happy indipendence day to all the proud INDIANS
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
awesome chapter
its not long at all
it became short when crave for mithvi moments
but who is this with lost finger?
loved mithvi

TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 45-page 138...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/89977461

CHAPTER-46.

Prithvi's declaration was still ringing in the car..

"What do you mean the car won't start?!"Meera asked in a stunned voice."Of course it will!Maybe you missed something?Maybe I can help!Let's check again!"Meera said frantically,and opened the car door ,and was about to get out,when Prithvi's hand on her arm stopped her..

Slowly she turned round,her eyes nearly misty with her hysteria.Prithvi could clearly see her glinting eyes,brimmimg with tears,as lightning flashed the dark night sky,and lit up the car's interior at regular intervals.Prithvi's heart  wrenched in pain at seeing her tear filled eyes.

"Meera.."He tried to say something reassuring to her,when he realized he did not have anything reassuring to say to her.He did not have any way to reassure her whatsoever.Frustratedly he tried to think of a way to get out of the present situation,when he remembered his mobile..

"My phone!"He exclaimed out.

"Yes!"Exclaimed out Meera too.And as soon as Prithvi got the phone out,Meera tried to snatch it from his hand..

"Meera,wait!"Prithvi tried to stop her,but she was past hearing.And in her excitement,she pulled the phone so strongly that,the phone slipped from her hand,and flew out the open car door,and fell some distance away on the road.

CRASH!

Both Meera and Prithvi got out of the car at the same time,and as Prithvi walked fast to Meera's side of the car,he already knew the fate of his once upon a time,sturdy phone.And it did not help when he heard Meera exclaiming out.

"OH NO!I broke it!"

There it was.There one last hope of help,lay shattered on the ground in pieces.With a heavy heart Prithvi tried to pick the pieces,and put them together.But the set would not restart,no matter how much he tried.

Exasperated and angry,Prithvi finally looked up at Meera,and his anger suddenly melted,as soon as he saw her tear filled eyes,and pouty lips.

"Sssorry ..Prithvi.."She sobbed out,tears already falling from her eyes.."Now we are trapped here for good..And it's all my fault!And I also broke your mobile.."She sobbed brokenly.

Prithvi felt all his frustration and anger melting away instantly.Infact he felt guilty for not being able to do something worthwhile to get her out of this jeopardy.Though the situation was hardly his fault.

"Forget it Meera..Don't think about it.."He quickly tried to reassure her,and tried to pat her hand,in consolation,when she surprised him by hugging him tight.

"Now what will Bitto and papa think?!If I don't reach home by tonight?!"She sobbed into his chest.

All the breath left from Prithvi's body as she hugged him tight,and wept into his chest,and Prithvi tried not to react,as he felt his body heating up to her closeness.Slowly and reluctantly,he raised one hand and patted her lightly on her back,trying to calm her down,and at the same time tried unsuccessfully to stay inert to her warm slim body clinging to his..It was getting tougher by each passing second,and he clenched his other free hand into a tight fist,in order to prevent himself from responding to her hug,or hug her back,as he was scared of the consequences the hug  might bring forth.

The storm was coming nearer,as the intervals between thunder lights lessened,and Prithvi thought of waiting in the car,as they had no other option open,so he tried to move Meera.

"Meera,a storm is coming..We don't have any option,I think we should take shelter inside the car.."Prithvi said to her softly,and felt her sobs slowly subside,but she still kept on hugging him tightly.

The first drops of rain fell on them and Prithvi again tried to move her,and this time Meera complied and she got in the car,as Prithvi made her sit inside,and closed the door..Quickly Prithvi got in and sat on the driver's side too.

Heavy rain fell outside,as they sat inside,both quiet..Thunder cracked the sky open,and the torrential rain,fell on.The silence in the car was getting uncomfortable,as Prithvi tried to think of something to say.

"Ummm..Meera?"Prithvi called out,and cursed himself,when his voice sounded all husky and different..

"Hmmm?"Meera asked,turning to face him.Prithvi's mind went blank..

He could only stare at her wide beautiful eyes,as they shone in the dark interior of the car,only lighted up by the flashes of thunder light..

God!She has such beautiful eyes!He thought,unable to blink,as she stared back at him..
      A strand of hair had fallen on her face,and slowly Prithvi raised his hand,and delicately tucked them behind her ears..He watched as Meera closed her eyes,and drew in a shattered breath,her soft lips parted,as her breathing seemed to accelerate just like his.

Try as much,he could not move his hand away,as he slowly caressed her soft cheek,and then traced her soft parted lips with his finger.The air in the car heating up quickly,as their harsh breathing drowned the sound of the storm outside..The storm inside brewed on,as Prithvi felt his control losing by leaps and bounds,as his eyes watched her upper body almost kneeling towards him.He could see her,losing control of herself ,just like he was losing control on himself...

"Meera..We have-"

SCREECH!!!!!

Prithvi's sentence was broken in mid-sentence as a car seemed to screech  to a halt just behind his car.

Prithvi turned to look back,and before he had time to react,suddenly Meera opened her side door,and jumped out of the car into the pouring rain.

"Shit!"Prithvi cursed himself for not auto locking the car as he quickly followed suit wary of the strangers in the arrived car.

"HELP!WE NEED HELP!CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE US LIFT TO BARAGAON?!"Meera called out,and was about to walk forward,towards the White micro bus,when Prithvi grabbed her hand and stopped her.As an amazed Meera,turned to look at Prithvi questioningly,Prithvi slowly shook his head,indicating her not to go near the car.

Strangely Meera complied without a protest,and Prithvi clasped her hand tighter in his,and pushed her behind his body protectively,as they stood already dripping wet in the torrential rain.No one was getting out of the car,and it was an eery sort of silence,that was broken only by the sound of the heavily pouring rain,and thunder sound.Prithvi could feel,Meera half hugging him from behind,as she waited along with him,for some response from the just halted car.

The response finally came,as the driver suddenly turned on the head light to high beam,and threw light at them,which nearly blinded,both of them,and Prithvi instantly pushed Meera out of light's way,as he completely covered her,with his body..He was not having a good feeling about this,and he clasped Meera's hand tighter,as if to reassure her,and he felt her leaning onto him,and clenching her free hand onto his shirt,as if for support.

The back door of the micro slid open,and the head light was switched off instantly too..A booted foot stepped out,and Prithvi took two steps back,as he suddenly had goosebumps on his skin..Prithvi could not see clearly in the torrential rain,but his ears became alert,as he heard something that strangely sounded like reloading of a gun..

A figure in complete black attire,his face covered by a low hat,walked towards them slowly..The man seemed to be unaware and uncaring of the torrential rain..Prithvi wiped water away from his face,to see better,as he took back step for step also pushing Meera back along with him,as the man came nearer..The man,he realized was raising his hand slowly..That was when Prithvi saw something glint in his rising hand,as thunder light flashed for a second..

It's a gun!!!Prithvi realized,his blood running cold...

Chapter 47-page 142...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/90373702

Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 10 years ago
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Wow Tehsina..

The last part made me breathless.

I loved those beautiful momments which Mithvi shared. And loughed when Meera broke the phone as it is their destiny to stuck their in that dark night.

Hope you clear my fear and update soon.coz Mithvi's life is in danger.

I feel that Prithvi is going to show us how much he loves Meera. But I hope she understands that..and her family also forgive him.
villain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
good chapter update soon...
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent writing.⭐️⭐️⭐️

No episodes of Junoon that I have watched justified this passion u fans have for Mithvi, but your wrting sure has...guess der were lots of such sizzling moments when they showed the love story of Mithvi...I am glad u nd other can keep alive those moments by ur brilliantly penned FFs.😊