Why is Ganesh so against Ritu's pouting?!

anonmember thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
WTH?! Why is he so against Ritu's pouting? He even goes as far as counting the number of times she pouts in each performance! Crazy! ðŸ˜• Every singer has their own style, so what if she pouts a lot? And Nikhil- 'I don't like your shoes, your nails are messed up?' Is MTV's Star of the Month about shoes, nails and pouting?  ðŸ˜• I know the factors are important in the show but style can be worked on? One example are the makeovers the contestants received. They look more different now.

Aisa Jadoo wasn't Ritu's best performance but come on, the Nikhil and Ganesh could have judged something besides looks and shoes. Thankfully, Daler talked about her actual singing and performance. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i dont know... i actually find her very sweet when she does that 😛 and that chinapa guy comments on her nails 😡 he really is a unique piece that mtv stuff 🤢

SLV3 thumbnail
aarrrghhhh...ganesh commenting on ritu's pouting now....he is wierd so is that chinappa guy....i like ritu very much, she is excellent singer and got a charm...i hope indian janta vote for her 😛
basanti2005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
man!mujhay nahi samujh ati inko judge k leay appoint kis nay kia???inko abhi bohut time chahaey judge ban k faisla lainay main ,maira kheyal hay inko Javaid Akhtar say kuch 4 months ki class laina chahaey kio k Javaid Akhtar k paas iss say ziada time nahi in BONGO ko dainay k leay
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
maybe bcuz she does it alot 🤢
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
he even counted how mny times rehan did one step 😆
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ganesh pouts without pouting 😆

but i liked his voice and singing for shahrukhs KBC title track"karle karle ek sawal .."

choreography is good too..srk seems to be having a blast..