Posted: 10 years ago
ypee update par dii aap mere reply nai padhi๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MeenuArshiCrazy

NISHU u too saw the PROMO?

i feel like blastin my screen

I logged in after just two hours...and this????I dropped my phn seeing that...what is happening...๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Di...I horribly need the update now...just not able to study...why the hell did I logged in...feeling like killing myself...only ur update can calm me down Di...jaldi aajao...
Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nishu_shorna

Di...I horribly need the update now...just not able to study...why the hell did I logged in...feeling like killing myself...only ur update can calm me down Di...jaldi aajao...

calm dwn nishu
nishu_shorna thumbnail

I am trying Pooja...but cant...mera itna saara padai baki hai...instead of thinking of "cell injury" now I am thinking of the injury they r creating in my little mind...
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
THE dAWN OF THE dAWN
Chapter 19

Author's Note: Before reading the chapter, my sincere request to all readers. Please do not judge the character from one perspective. I want you to put yourself in each character's shoes and think from all perspectives. Some who thought Khushi is being really childlike and immature, I am sorry to disagree with you. Her playful character is much needed to bring out the lost child in Arnav, which you will see in the upcoming chapters.

Thank you all for loving my story. This is the last chapter in this thread. Next chappy MahaaUpdate will be on new thread. Once I create the new thread, I will post the link on the first page. Keep checking, if you cant wait to reserve your spot๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Next morning, Khushi set alarm to wake up at 6.00AM. In heavy sleep she didnt realize how many times she snoozed the alarm and now the time is 7AM. She finally decided to wake up and she noticed Arnav walking along the poolside with file in his one hand and coffee in the other hand.

She rubbed her eyes and lazily grabbed a pillow and rested her head on it in a such way to get better view of Arnav. She just stared at him observing his every move. The way he frowned and nodded his head, as in some sort of despair, looking at the details in the file. This man never stops working, she thought. She then remembered his words that he said last night.

You will not know what these mean to me because you never went through what I went through.

There is huge difference between his thinking now to college times. She particularly remembered how he used to tease her in the college when she was all brand conscious. He used to say that, It doesnt matter how expensive product you wear, the satisfaction you get when you shower the same money on needy and much deserving people is much more than you get when you wear these glassy shoes, sparkling bags. She very much remembered this particular statement of his, he made in the college, when Khushi was elated to show off her new Jimmy Choo handbag. Can one incident truly change a man to such extent that he give up everything lively in his life but live like a machine. A drop of tear rolled down the corner of her eye wetting the pillow.

It is true, she doesnt know this Arnav Singh Raizada. 

There is no softness in him anymore. 

There is no shine in his eyes. 

There is no hearty smile on his lips. 

He is just a machine, who listens and responds with no feelings. He has become deep, secretive and extremely volatile at the same time. She wondered if she will ever get to know him. His scar is just too deep to heal. Then she started thinking about his day 1 of struggle and tried to imagine putting herself in his shoes. The mere thought of losing her family all at once shook her up and she felt as if she is pulled deep, crackling into the quaking earth. She pulled her knees against her tummy and wrapped her arms around it suddenly feeling insecure and tried to come out of the thoughts of living Arnav Singh Raizada's life.

She quickly jumped out of the bed and rushed to bathroom to freshen up as she felt the need to talk to Arnav right then at that moment. She came back from bathroom and strode fast to Arnav whose back is facing her.

Arnav! She called out his name softly.

Hmm? He turned around to look at her. She has no makeup on and her hair is all ruffled up and messy as she forgot to fix her hair in hurry. Her skin is glowing raspberry under the beam of sunlight. She must have splashed her face with coldwater, he thought.

Kuch baath karnithi thumse! [[I need to talk to you]] She spoke nervously.

You need something? He asked curiously seeing her all nervous.

She walked closer to him and stood in front of him. She took the coffee mug from his hands and kept it aside. She then took his hand in hers, a bit hesitatingly. He looked at her confusedly. She had her eyes lowered and she rubbed the back of his palm with her thumb and tears started rolling down her cheeks and splashing it on his hand.

He kept the file on the side table and he kept his other hand on her shoulder and asked worriedly, Khushi?

I am sorry for fighting with you yesterday. He was taken back to hear her apologizing for such simple issue.

I didnt mean to hurt you digging the past or your tough times. I was just angry that you didnt eat anything. I was angry that you were ignoring your health. She cried softly, sniffling in between.

He walked closer to her and he asked adjusting her hair with utmost concentration,

How do you know that I didnt eat?

I knew! She didnt dare to look into his eyes.

How? I didnt tell you and I dont think you would have spoken to clients to ask this question. Then how can be sure that I didnt eat?

Do you remember when we were in college, I and Payal kept fast for TEEJ?

He nodded and he knew where this is going, but he silently listened to her each word.

You remember you too didnt eat anything just to give us that boost and company? If you could do that then, I dont find a reason why you would eat by yourself, especially when you knew that I will be waiting. I am sure you didnt eat anything. Correct?

His heart felt heavy and started thumping against his skin rapidly and prominently. He couldnt believe his ears. She remembers everything. Most importantly she understood him more than he did himself. She is dangerously close to him and now she is adamant to learn him and invade his loneliness.

He is elated but he didnt know if he should be happy or sad without knowing her intentions behind return. He battled himself for a brief time and concluded that she is not going anywhere and he will not let her go, not this time even if they have to spend the rest of their lives like this. But at least he will happy to start and end his day with her.

He looked at her hand still holding his. Soon she realized and left his hand.

He didnt answer her question but she needed to hear him say just that even though she knew the truth.

He needs answers and she needs answers too but for entirely different questions and different reasons.

I will be leaving for office in 30mins. If you wish, you may come in my car. He ignored her question and changed the topic. That was more than an answer YES for Khushi. By now she understood that he will not openly discuss his emotions. This is the best she could make him reveal. She nodded and walked to her room to get ready for the office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sir, its Aman!

Haan bolo Aman.

Sir, I got some news about NK.

Where is he?

Sir, he is now in banglore. He took 2 months unpaid leave from his company.

Banglore? Kyun?

Sir, rumors are that he is supposed to marry a girl but his parents didnot approve. His friends here say that he took leave and currently staying with his parents to convince them.

Then why is Khushi here? He mentally thought. Do you got any details about the girl?

Ji Sir. His friends said that NK's girlfriend name is Khushi but they do not know her entire name. It seems that girl ran away from home but since his parents didnt approve he kept her somewhere.

Arnav is totally shocked and paralyzed. He thought he is being played and cheated.

Sir, there is one more thing we found out. There is a honeymoon suite booked in Manali for the last week of next month. And it is booked under NandKishore and Khushi.

Arnav disconnected the phone abruptly and fisted the phone tightly almost breaking it into pieces.

He paced across the room restlessly. She came back not for him but for shelter. She needed a place to stay so she used him. How low can she go. He thought. He is here dreaming and hatching a plan to make his lonely life better and there she is playing her cards to destroy his life. He then remembered Aman saying about their honeymoon. How disgusting? She is right. He is an idiot and a fool. How could he mask his eyes for her? How could he let himself played like this? He needs to put an end to this. All emotions riled up and bottlenecked in him at once, shaking his whole and bringing out the cruel in him.

He then noticed Khushi approaching towards his room by the pool end. She stood outside the glass window, smiling and waving at Arnav to open the door. He stood this side of the glass window, remembering each moment they spent together right from the college to this morning. Her friendship, her giggles, her care, her apologies, everything in a split second overtaken by her cheat, play, tricks and her love for NK. He is broken once again and this time the only way he could mask it is by torturing every single person who is reason for the losses in his life.  

Arnav, lets go. Its getting late. Khushi screamed from the other end.

He gritted his teeth, fisted his palms, and slammed the sliding door open. Khushi closed her eyes and startled with the thundering noise. She realized that he is angry and way worse like never before. He grabbed her in his both hands and slammed her against the glass windows by the pool and gripped her arms tightly looking into her frightened eyes and he spoke nothing but just painfully enjoyed her flinching in pain.

She couldnt speak out anything, she is in shock and in terrible pain that she didnt dare to utter a word.

Arn...

How is it? Is it enjoyable? He mocked at her pain with those bloody red eyes.

Please chodh do. its paining. Please chodh do. What have I done?

He didnt say a word. He tightened his grip making her cry in pain.

Arnav, you have gone mad. You are hurting me?

I am hurting you? Do you even know what hurt and pain means? He yelled at her.

Whats wrong Arnav? I am scared of you. She sobbed.

He held her shoulders tightly and pulled her frame closer to him squeezing them tightly, Listen Khushi Kumari Gupta, uhuh dont even dare say Singh Raizada. You just dont deserve it.  This is the final time I am telling you. I didnt ask you to come back to me. But now that you came, you will live life by my rules. I will tell you when to stand and sit. I will make sure you dont even blink your eye without my permission. I will just not let you go by hook or crook. He roughly pushed her away from him and closed the sliding door. Her fingers got caught in the crook and she cried in pain.  

Khushi? He forgot all his anger seeing her in pain. He immediately opened the door to tend her. But she didnt allow him touch her and she just silently walked away in tears and he just stood there watching her walk away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been 3 hours since they came to office but in different cars. They didnt see each other nor spoke to one other.  

Khushi sat in her cabin totally lost and confused as to what happened to Arnav in the morning. She looked at her bruised fingers and wept uncontrollably. She picked up the phone and called Shashi.

Hello beta, how are you?

Khushi broke down hearing her dad's voice.

She cried in failure.

She cried in Arnav's defeat as man.

She cried unable to understand Arnav.

She cried as the ray of hope to make him better is slowly diminishing.

Khushi bitiya? What happened? Everything OK?

She couldnt speak a word, she closed the mouthpiece and cried abit loudly.

Khushi? Sab teek hain? Did Arnav do anythi...

No Papa. He didnt do anything. I am just missing you, can I come over for few hours?

What silly question is this? Come over, we will do lunch together.

Ji. See you soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arnav cancelled all his meetings as his mind is not in right frame. She is the last person he expected to cheat him. His mind kept arguing while his heart didnt accept that she could do that to him.

He leaned against his chair and closed his eyes as tears rolled down the eye corners.

He cried in despair.

He cried at his deserted heart.

He cried at her bleeding tears.

He cried at the web of thorns he laid around her.

Just then he heard knock on his door. He wiped his tears and pretended as if everything is fine around him.

May I come in, Sir? Khushi stood outside the door and asked making him more furious at her.

New drama? He mocked at her calling him Sir.

She ignored his mocking statement and spoke putting up straight face devoid of any emotions, Sir, I would like to take the rest of the day off. I sent my time off form to your email few mins ago. I really appreciate if you could approve it...sooner.

Where are you going?

I am sorry Sir, I dont think there is anything personal between you and me to share. You are my boss and I appreciate if you maintain the same cordial relation.

Khushi Stop the nonsense.

Nonsense? I am just re-iterating what you said in the morning. I am Khushi Kumari Gupta not Singh Raizada. If I dont deserve to be a Raizada, I dont think you deserve to question me my personal stuff.

He warningly took a step towards her and spoke in threatening voice, Khushi, I am warning you. Dont you dare talk to me like that. I need to know where you are going?

I will tell you where I am going, how I am going, and when I will return home. I will give you all the details but you have to do something for me?

What?

Admit on my face, looking into my eyes that I am your wife, that I am Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada!

He took step backward, perplexed, disturbed. What should he understand her? A cheating friend or a loyal wife? Should he believe in what Aman said or should he believe in her actions?

You may leave! Thats all he spoke facing his back to her.

Thank You! She headed towards exit when she turned back and made eye contact to him.

Arnav, You dont trust me, do you? She asked with tears in her eyes.

That one statement was enough for him to kill himself. She literally stabbed his heart with that one question. He looked at her unable to answer. She is right, he doesnt trust her. But he wants to trust her as much as she wanted him to. How could he? A man who now believes more in facts than emotions. He turned around unable to meet her eyes in guilt.

I am going to my parents house. I should be back in the evening. She said and left the room before he turned around to find her nowhere, leaving him surprised.

Pre-Cap of Chapter 20 - MahaaUpdate :New revelations, New feelings, and New jitters. Is this the start of New Love or new beginning of lost friendship?? Special VM and their first hug, well sort of๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by deepthiya - 10 years ago
Barun_Gf thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†

U knw dii im writing it the secod tym first tym wrote it and it gt dltd

Di dis update was awesum but not wat i expected

Hayee she opened her eyes  and found her husband busy wid files ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† mann she adjusted her pillow to get a better view of him๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

U knw dii i feel lyk arnav is wrng smwere bcz he was a guy who doesnt belived in brand bfr but now money and expensve thiings matter him the most i knw wat happened wid him in the past was wrng but why the hell is he letting the past overome his future and present ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Khushi one tear melted him and he strted saying sorry hayee how sweet of him โค๏ธ

Khushi remember everythng of dere past and dat teez part u didnt showed us bfr dii but still i m happy he kept fast for her to boost her and the most awesome parah was dat wen he said ki himself doesnt undrstnd himself to the extent khushi undrstnd him ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโค๏ธ

Urghhh wrng tyming aman khushi left nk den y d hell she wil go wid him for the honeymoon.. Wats wrng wid u 

He hurted her again how badly e behaved wid her . He agin made her cry widout any reason .. 

How she broke down in frnt of her parents but i  m glad she made herself calm and handled the situation wdout letting the actual reason cmng out

He was crying for her mannn i cnt believ he love her he calm her he wanna trust her but doesnt let it done any of the thing bcz of his blindness
๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Dii u have a made a prms i guess to keep me spellbound in each of ur update in the last part

I mean the way she reacted wid arnav and her replies wich dumbfolded arnav was really smthng i wasnt expecting first she ask him abt the trust and den leaves him wid answering his question y sooo
Edited by Barun_Gf - 10 years ago
Barun_Gf thumbnail
first ๐Ÿฅณ

Edited by Barun_Gf - 10 years ago
nishu_shorna thumbnail
this is really a sad wala update...and as always u wrote it too beautifully that i just can visualize what is happening...as if its happening in front of me...
truly Arnav changed so much...even I cant relate him with the Arnie before the accident...
Loved ArShi pool side conversation...it was beautiful...
what the hell did Aman got that info. from...whats going on actually...
Khushi's reason of keeping the truth away from Arnav was fair enough...but it just created the misunderstanding today...when always such things happen...
Arnav's anger...his mishandling her...her pain...his sufferings...everything is so beautifully written...
U know I was feeling down,mujhe rona aagaye Di...
And I just loved their office convo...I loved her for refusing to answer him where she is going...
when she said
You dont trust me it just broke my heart...
and then she answered his question...this is the different between Arnav and Khushi...
and the Maha update precap Di...making me impatient...waiting for that...
Edited by nishu_shorna - 10 years ago
khareshelley thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
when are we next update...???????/