Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Umakaruna
I have not watched this film but it is in tamil and the actor u see in the wedding mandap in this is famous actor Gemini Ganeshan our very own diva Rekha's father. 😊
Originally posted by: Umakaruna
Hahaha Lucy your ultimate dream come true of Parvati, Mahadev and Ganga love triangle. 😉
Originally posted by: NCIACFKG425SRXRK
thank 4 posting
Originally posted by: Surya_krsnbhakt
😆 FUnny. But I have never seen all these 1973 movies so I wouldn't know. Thanks for sharing. Whats the story abt, any idea?Why was the man (Shiva right?) calling Ganga Hanumati? I didn't see it fully though!And look at the way he was icing his athai!