Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N.bhavna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

Today what struck me as they were hitting him is this is happening because of RK's past deeds, Shivdutt's character certificate the fact he was calling people insects when he was talking to Madhu, I'm not going to say I didn't enjoy RK as a Kameena because he was entertaining but what I'm going to say is that is the reason Ganpati Bappa is allowing the punishment to RK and not listening to Madhu's prayers is because God wants to humble him, and I feel that's the direction the CV's are taking by showing Shivdutt telling the court about RK's temperament, his previous violent behaviour and today he getting bitten up, the predictions we've made about his fame dwindling and his career also taking a nosedive also will have a humbling effect on him. 

Same feeling, poetic justice, and god has chosen sultan to do it,no one cools off chooparchstar except sultan. Radha and madhu has pampered  him for worst 
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
👏👏👏👏

Originally posted by: N.bhavna

Same feeling, poetic justice, and god has chosen sultan to do it,no one cools off chooparchstar except sultan. Radha and madhu has pampered  him for worst 

-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello there,

While putting in your views forward there is no reason to drag in contrary fan bases. Additionally JDJ and TRP is not the main theme of the topic. Some of the post has been edited which are on the same lines. Please abide by the rules of the forum any further violation will result to closure of the topic.
Regards 
MBEIEJ DT 
Edited by -Misek- - 10 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
GARMA GARAM POST...COMMENT asap