mimarain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG cant belive he is out poor him along lil sister was like crying her heart out seriously is it me or indian jaanta is totally out of their minds i mean aakash should had been out as both my parents cant understand a word he sings & sankalp he rocked the stage won vishal's hearts along both shreya and shekhar 

me sad 😔 what you say guys

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CanadianAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think Akash should be out soon too, as well as a few other but Sankalp is definitely not the best, he had to be out sooner then later.  He yells a lot and for me his tonal quality is poor.

Then again, they are all better then me.
priya420 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimarain

OMG cant belive he is out poor him along lil sister was like crying her heart out seriously is it me or indian jaanta is totally out of their minds i mean aakash should had been out as both my parents cant understand a word he sings & sankalp he rocked the stage won vishal's hearts along both shreya and shekhar 

me sad 😔 what you say guys

Even I got OMG

Achievements: He has participated and won a lot of singing competitions. He stood first in Sangam Kala Group and Sur Sangams all India competition.

Personality Traits: He is a fun guy. He is a jack of all trades and is good at almost everything he does. He is a bully, extremely short tempered, he gets angry on almost every little think but it's easy to calm him down. He has a younger sister with whom he constantly fights. He is very sensitive and extremely helpful. Trusts people easily.

Source Full Details -Sankalp Yaduwanshi Indian Idol Junior 2013 Participants/Contestants, Personal Life,Family,State,Age,Photos,Videos,Winner,Elimina ted/Out
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It really hurts to see these kids go. All bottom three were amazing singers. There are some weaker singers who should have gone before Sankalp and I don't want to name them :)

Anyways we have lots of talent this season and kids are doing a wonderful job. 

Sheebri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Akash is an amazing singer and it has been proved many times. Even yesterday he got standing ovation from all three judges and before that from shekhar...which sankalp never got.
Pls dont pressurize these kids let them do what they r doing, dont bash anyone all are special.
dhinglu thumbnail
Akash is d best and we will keep on voting and supporting him.
Akash choo lo akash. Insha Allah he will win Indian idol junior.
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
While all kids are amazing - Sankalp was to happen sooner. this is his II time bottom 3 rank. He screams a lot and needs a lot of voice control and modulation.  Its one thing to entertain people and one to get your notes right.

he may have won many competitions no doubt but this is at a national lval abd you have judges who know what you are capable of even when you utter your first musical note.

But man what a way to leave. he is a true sport in that.

Akash will leave too. The one thing that is with him is he is not trained like the rest of them. And he sounds very sincere when he sings though personnally I am not too fond of his voice.
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roark

While all kids are amazing - Sankalp was to happen sooner. this is his II time bottom 3 rank. He screams a lot and needs a lot of voice control and modulation.  Its one thing to entertain people and one to get your notes right.

he may have won many competitions no doubt but this is at a national level and you have judges who know what you are capable of even when you utter your first musical note.

But man what a way to leave. he is a true sport in that.

Akash will leave too. The one thing that is with him is he is not trained like the rest of them. And he sounds very sincere when he sings though personnally I am not too fond of his voice.

muskaann1 thumbnail
All kids are amazing

they are singing very well

there will be only one winner. Maybe akash or anmol or anjana or anyone else. lets enjoy the singing without bashing and abusing
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well,
iIn these countless shows, its nothing new. The ones that outta leave don't and vice versa. sadly. 😲