Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Jyothi_ thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Nivedithachand

Hayeee !! Interesting jyo !!!!!! Love it !!

thanku nivas πŸ˜Š
_Jyothi_ thumbnail
Chapter 1

Fighting's are very much common in friends. Without those cute nhok-jhoks there won't be a strong bond between them. But in my case, this fighting's make me irritated and hate him more and more. If I get a chance then I will surely kill him one day. See; just see me thinking about him I don't know when I reached his place. My poor bike is begging me drive slow and see the speedometer, this is my fastest speed ever. I parked my bike and apologized to it. When I am entering into the house I saw cricket bat, I mentally thanked babaji looking up. I entered into house and saw uncle and aunty and that chamchi. I gave her an angry look and asked "Uncle, where is your son?"

"What happened Geet Beta?" asked uncle.

"I will tell you uncle, first tell me where is your son?" I asked him again this time I almost shouted at him.

That choti is smiling at me like a fool, as if I care. I totally ignored her, "He is in his room beta" finally I got an answer from uncle. I climbed the steps fast and opened the door only to get a shock of my life.

"Ahhh" I screamed on top of my lungs. Unknown to geet, uncle and choti hi-fied each other and giggled. With geet's scream everyone gathered there to see what happened.

"Uncle, aunty I didn't do anything and I don't know how it happened" told geet scared.

"Geet, we know that you both fight a lot. But we didn't except this from you" exclaimed uncle extra dramatically. Dadi and aunty muffled their laughter.

"Babaji yeh aapne kya kar diya, just now  I thanked you and you did this" geet looked up making scared face.

"Meri pyari geetuu" came a voice, geet looked towards the bed. Geet is shocked and her eyes widened as if the eye balls will come out of the socket.

"What happened geetu? Darr gayi?" he asked and laughed out loud.

Few minutes back:

Maan's dad Raghav called up to geet's dad Vishal to discuss about the new deal. After their discussion raghav asked him about geet.

"Give phone to geet vishal, today she came back na?" asked raghav.

"Yes today morning she came and she is on the way to KM" told vishal.

"Ohh to meet her uncle" asked raghav smiling.

"Oh oh, don't dream much my dear friend. She is coming to fight with her friend" told vishal.

"What he did now?" asked raghav.

"Who knows why they are fighting and do they need any reason to fight, only god saves your son now" laughed vishal. They both laughed out thinking how they both fight for small small things and its true that they are the life of their houses. Without them there is nothing.

Our dear hero Maan took phone from his dad and asked "What uncle, what did I do? Just told about your daughter's deeds to my aunty"

"Ohh is that the reason? Then no one can help you my dear. Beta today because of you there is no breakfast in our house" told vishal rubbing his stomach.

"Oh that's why you are angry?" asked maan laughing.

"Yaar maan, tell your dad to stop his dieting and all because of him I am missing my favorite paratha's. My wife will only follow her brother and give me all those raw vegetables which don't have any taste" complained vishal like a small kid.

"Don't worry uncle, one day we both will go for an outing" told maan. "Oh uncle, I think your daughter came. I have to escape babye" told maan and rushed to room to see his choti waiting for him.

Maan told his plan to his choti and told her to tell to his dad and mom, so that they wont be tensed after that. When geet came to his room, maan is lying on the bed with pool of blood on his shirt. But that's not blood but tomato sauce.

Present:

Geet saw everyone is smiling and she is totally confused. "Geetu darling, this is not blood but tomato sauce" told maan and laughed out loud.

Geet turned towards raghav "Uncle, this is cheating you are also with your son in this plan" chided geet and her anger reached it peak.

"And you idiot" shouted geet and ran towards him. But maan acted fast and climbed the bed making it a total mess. Geet too climbed the bed taking a pillow. She threw the pillow on him but he acted fast and caught it and threw back on geet. He ran outside in the garden and geet is chasing him. They are running in the whole house and stopped when they both are tired.

Maan and geet are panting heavily, maan took the opportunity and got hold of geet's hand and twisted back slightly.

"Acha tu mujhe marne ke liye ayi thi (So you came to beat me?)" asked maan.

"Chodo mujhe (Leave me)" shouted geet.

"Give me answer" asked maan enjoying her plight and her effort to free herself.

"My hand is paining" chided geet.

"Ok I will leave you only on one condition" told maan. Geet is totally uninterested.

"Tell maan is very good and I won't trouble him" told maan and asked geet to repeat it.

"go to hell" shouted geet. Maan twisted more but it is not paining to geet. But she is creating scene that it's paining a lot and in front of whom she is acting. Does he don't know all her nautanki.

Getting a chance geet stomped on maan's foot making maan leave her hand. Geet laughed at him and told "Dekha, don't take panga with geet" she pointed her finger to him.

Maan mimicked her making her irritated. "Chado tumse kaun baat karega, har waqt maa ko complaint karte ho" told geet making baby face.

"Awww meri geetu ko bura laga" asked maan hugging her sideways. Geet nodded for yes.

"Ok lets go and have breakfast" told maan.

"I thought you will say sorry" told geet.

"Not even in your dreams geetu, now come I should go to office" told maan. They both went in and settled for breakfast.

Maan's choti came running to him and sat on his lap. Anjali Singh Khurana, maan's 5 years old sister. Maan calls her as choti, she is raghav's younger brothers daughter. He is an army officer and they lost him an year back when he is coming back from him duty. Due to shock even anjali's mom died on the same day. Raghav adopted anjali as his daughter and maan is more than happy. Geet and maan pamper her to the core; they will give her whatever she wants. She is more close to maan and plays with him, spends time with him. Maan makes her study, drops her to school. He is more like a father than a brother. Sometimes geet and anjali are partner in crime to tease maan. Anjali and maan will be always ready to tease geet.

"Geet beta, here is your favorite aloo paratha" poonam, maan's mom gave to geet. Geet took it and is relishing her every bite.

Maan and anjali are having their gobi paratha. Finally breakfast completed smoothly without any fighting's. Everyone sighed in relief.

Anjali ran towards raghav and whispered "Bale papa, ice cream"

"Shhh, when your maan bhaiya go to office we will have" told raghav. Anjali nodded excitedly. As today is Saturday she don't have school and maan bid good bye to everyone and left.

"Oyyy maan, drop me at home" shouted geet from inside.

"Come fast" maan too shouted back. And that's it geet wontedly delayed coming and maan is irritated.

"Pagal ladki, hamesha late" murmured maan, geet heard it.

"Tu pagal" shouted back geet getting into the car. "Now what happened, why you are not getting in driver" told geet and giggled.

"Coming moti" shouted maan loud, that hit geet and glared at him angrily, maan dropped her at HM and went to his office.

Precap: Geet in maan's office.

First part is up, hope you like it.

Dont forget to hit like and do comment.

Love

Jyothi

Edited by jyothikrish - 10 years ago
shri12 thumbnail
Fabulous part maaneet antics and their fight was so cute
ready to fight for everything waiting for next 
MANISHAGOEL thumbnail
fab ud dr
loved maaneet fight
poor geet maan played a prank on hr nd she gets scared
waitng 4 d nxt dr
ud soon
drashtimeetu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsome update
lolzzz maan played prank on geet by using sauce
loved it
maaneet parents are good friends and same as maan and geet
feeling sad for anjali bt she has 2 fathers
maan father and maan himself who helps her in every way
loving maaneet teasing each other like helll

update next soon
and yes welcome back
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
yupdate love it prank good and there cute fights fab

Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
aww jut lv th first part
maanu's prank too good
 their cute fight
they r awesome
they lv to kill each otherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
super duper hitπŸ˜‰
ammu5 thumbnail
hey jyothi, is it based on telugu movie...tarun n arti agarwal"nuvvu leka nenu lenu" right??
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

OMG Maan fooled Geet by putting tomato sauce on his shirt acting as killed...my God this is so scary...dekhne waale ko tou heart attack ho jaaye...

loved their fight...

so they are family friends...

awesome update...

thanx for pm...

Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely part
loved maaneet fights
maan played prank on geet and geet gets scared