Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG ff: Hum Tumare Hai Sanam ch1 pg 17 24th july

_Jyothi_ thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

(Thank you so much my kiddo for the beautiful banner. Love you dear πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—)

(Thank you so much Mohi for the beautiful banner. Love you dear πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—)

Firstly i would like to dedicate this FF to 2 friends. Hello padma akka and JasmineRahul this FF is for you dearies. By now you might got to know what this FF concept is?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Padma Akka: Nanine gottu i am too late, nimuge Janmadina Shubhashayagalu. Idu nimu Birthday Gift. Love you akka πŸ€—

Jas: Dear, this FF is for you. You asked me to write long back but now i got time. I hope you like it πŸ€—

Concept

Life is incomplete without friends, some become best friends, and some come and go in our life like a passing cloud. Childhood friends are special friends which we can never forget, they share everything, they understand each other very well and also they fight like anything.

These two are also childhood friends, but now they are great enemies. They love to fight, their fight is worth watching, its full on entertainment package. At the same time these two are best buddies no one can separate them. There is no secret between them except one thing which he didn't tell to her and vice versa. These two are none other than Maan and Geet.

Geet, a cool girl, loves her family to the core and hates maan to the core. Cant stay a single second without fighting with him. A year younger to maan and maan takes full advantage of his.

Maan, hayee what should I say. Hot, handsome and cool man, same as geet loves his family to the core and hates geet to the core. Cant stay a single second without teasing and troubling her. Always keeps an eye on geet so that he can complaint to geet's maa and watch happily maa scolding geet.

MAAN AND GEET ARE NOT LESS THAN TOM AND JERRY, to know more about this tom and jerry follow me on HUM TUMARE HAI SANAM.

Hiii friends, this is Jyothi once again back to torture you with my work. Dont worry friends i will continue my other works too but now i want to write something new so started this story. Hope you will support me and shower all your love in the form of likes and comments.

Love
Jyothi.

Edited by jyothikrish - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Jyothi_ thumbnail
Index:

Prologue: Above

part 1: Page 17

Edited by jyothikrish - 10 years ago
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Whoa Padma akka nadu b'day itta...nanage gottirlilla...padma akka janmadina shubaashayagalu!πŸ€—

Edited by geetsrir.maan - 10 years ago
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely concept dear love to read maaneet's tom & jerry's fightingπŸ˜‰ Edited by geetsrir.maan - 10 years ago
MANISHAGOEL thumbnail
nice cncept dr
wil wait 4 d ud nd dr wht abt yur old ff do i deserve yur luv, destiny nd love , love nd revenge etc plz also ud them
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
congrats 4 new story
loved the concept
will be fun watching them fight n love..
update ur  other works soon
alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lvd the concept.
Updt soon.
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
congrats for the new story joy
loved the conceptπŸ˜‰
meettu thumbnail
Congrats for the new ff
Welcome back

Awsome concept
Maaneet tom and jerry
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you jyothi...congrats for the new ff... got the hint
Waiting for the updates...my sweet maaneets tom & jerry fights πŸ˜† Edited by -padma- - 10 years ago