The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: dennisdmenace
@ beenadi, who is this new Anu you are talking to?
Looks like 2morrow I may finally be able to announce the BIIIggg Surprise I have been waiting for ;) Excited??? :)
@NadiiaaMalik does it have anything to do with #barunsobti ?! ;)
@pyaarvnafrat can't say anything. Its a big project :)
Nadii's account (she used to be a mod on IF (and the BHPH forum)) Nadia Malik ?@NadiiaaMalik16hLooks like 2morrow I may finally be able to announce the BIIIggg Surprise I have been waiting for ;) Excited??? :)
Expand pyaarvnafrat ?@pyaarvnafrat15h@NadiiaaMalik does it have anything to do with #barunsobti ?! ;)
Expand Nadia Malik ?@NadiiaaMalik15h@pyaarvnafrat can't say anything. Its a big project :)
