adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
After today's epi it does seem that the one we have been seeing frm the scene where DB burns IP and his bro's pic till date is Prithvi

And the one who is MIA seems to be IP!!!

Now that is definitely a highly interesting twist!!!! In fact that is a more interesting twist than Prithvi being MIA!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree very interesting ðŸ˜Š
adiana12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sue_21

Whats MIA? ðŸ˜•

Missing in Action as in not to be seen as of now as in hiding as in of the 2 look alikes its Prithvi we are seeing and IP is 'God knws where' and he can stay there for all I care!!!
sue_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adianasr

Missing in Action as in not to be seen as of now as in hiding as in of the 2 look alikes its Prithvi we are seeing and IP is 'God knws where' and he can stay there for all I care!!!

I felt it was IP all along for the last few episodes. But then, where's Prithvi!!!

adiana12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sue_21

I felt it was IP all along for the last few episodes. But then, where's Prithvi!!!

Well I have been feeling its Prithvi since the scene of the burning pic. And today that suspicion has been further strengthened. And the precap dialogue of dosti na mol ke karte hain na tol ke was even more telling. And its interesting - when Mji asked are you IP he does not answer but hits him to make him unconscious both times - that seems Prithvi and not IP.

adiana12 thumbnail
Have to say this -

The dialogue where Prithvi tells Mji - tumhari haddi ke itne tukde karenge - reminded me of the 12gaon epi where Prithvi says this to Laakhu's pillans!!! It was totally vintage Prithvi!!!

And the 'kya samjhe' sentence started with the pic burning scene and I have been saying that this was when Prithvi re-entered the game!!! 

Edited by adianasr - 10 years ago
sue_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adianasr

Well I have been feeling its Prithvi since the scene of the burning pic. And today that suspicion has been further strengthened. And the precap dialogue of dosti na mol ke karte hain na tol ke was even more telling. And its interesting - when Mji asked are you IP he does not answer but hits him to make him unconscious both times - that seems Prithvi and not IP.

Hmm quite probable!!! I am extremely confused to figure out who's who!!! 🤔 Lets wait n find out! 😉