Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
🤣🤣🤣 I am sorry guys that I am laughing but seriously, what else can you expect from these people? Isn't it obvious...this comes handy with them for giving us Remix. It's like their second trait! So I am not really surprised!

We should thank our lucky stars that atleast the show is online with us...otherwise, we didn't even have this show till 4 years after it ended...that too thanks to bhamita di!
Edited by hey.bhaggu - 10 years ago
IshqDewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
this is ridiculous yaar!
they have already shown all those episodes of steal ur gf!
I want Remix back!
Edited by IshqDewaani - 10 years ago
rega24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pankhudi_TiaRa

Same schedule here too,steal ur girlfriend???😡!!!Tis... again... no...😲😭 Can anyone check weekends schedule too,plz check sat-sun schedule... 

i'll check it and let you know but i don't think it will come on weekends cause they show repeats of their show like D3 and all on weekends

I saw sat-sun schedule today n u was right,there is repeats of all stupid shows all the day😭
mysti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
they dint show it even today...here I m waiting for the show to come everyday at 4 but what do I get😡 steal ur girlfriend..like seriously...I don't know what prob does the star network has with remix?? every time they start the show end up discontinuing it...channel V sucks🤬
dipu0076 thumbnail
I am already missing that show ðŸ˜­
Edited by dipu0076 - 10 years ago
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Okie guys, one of the facebook page says that Remix was taken off due to some technical reasons. Channel V was having trouble broadcasting Remix and it was sticking a lot and there were tons of signal problems...and hence they took it off. They might resume it once the problem is solved.

I don't know how true and authentic the above statement is, but I just thought to share it with you all.
..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rega24

i'll check it and let you know but i don't think it will come on weekends cause they show repeats of their show like D3 and all on weekends

I saw sat-sun schedule today n u was right,there is repeats of all stupid shows all the day😭

i was knowing it 😭😭
..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hey.bhaggu

Okie guys, one of the facebook page says that Remix was taken off due to some technical reasons. Channel V was having trouble broadcasting Remix and it was sticking a lot and there were tons of signal problems...and hence they took it off. They might resume it once the problem is solved.

I don't know how true and authentic the above statement is, but I just thought to share it with you all.

thank for sharing nitz 😊 ..hope they resume it soon !!
rega24 thumbnail
Channel-V starting to show  Gumrah now after ending Steal ur Girlfriend,wht the hell is this going on😡 I don't think so they will show Remix again,i think they r just making excuses to avoid us😭 But thankfully Remix is available on YT in HD now and before this Remix dekhna was impossible without Bhamita di's Videos,thnks to her😳 And yes we need 2 keep Remix Alive at any cost,i will do wht can i do to keep it active here but guys do something more to keep Remix Forum active!!
Anu_Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rega24

Channel-V starting to show  Gumrah now after ending Steal ur Girlfriend,wht the hell is this going on😡 I don't think so they will show Remix again,i think they r just making excuses to avoid us😭 But thankfully Remix is available on YT in HD now and before this Remix dekhna was impossible without Bhamita di's Videos,thnks to her😳 And yes we need 2 keep Remix Alive at any cost,i will do wht can i do to keep it active here but guys do something more to keep Remix Forum active!!

thats sad...i lvd watching it on TV ðŸ˜­