Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
He was waiting for His ZOYA 😳
with upgraded version 😆
I have spoilers ready 😆 will post tomorrow... but thats not actually AsYa moment the one i have right now 😆oishi! I agree AAK was amazing today! Totally love ASYA <3
Any happy wala mehndi spoilers coming are way???Please bring us a treat over the weekend 😳
I have spoilers ready 😆 will post tomorrow... but thats not actually AsYa moment the one i have right now 😆
for AsYa spoiler ..you'll have to wait..because its just friday now 😆 They need to shoot also 😆
@_Oishi_: Awesome post!!!!😊
Even I liked dis side of Asad.
A canon-divergent Asad Zoya one-shot (Wrote this as an encouragment to people to imagine what the original canon story could have been, instead...
0