updating
soni19sweet thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
a new banner for new phase 
hello readers 
i am back with arshi update this week 
arshi update? ๐Ÿ˜•
oh hello come out of past remember one week arshi and other week flashback ๐Ÿ˜†

thanks a lot for previous update comment never received nor expected such huge response for the flashback parts. 
few points about story that. now you might be get that story moving little fast somewhere and slow some other. this phase is as i am avoiding unnecessary conversion with that giving emphasis on future track giving importance to much needed conversion. 
about flashback hint, although very less get it , bad poet i supposed  
the answer was that all you were thinking that raj might be the reason for pari pain and her death and it is over as raj is out. but no there very much in the story , i supposed if you all remember in starting of flashback i gave you hint that ansh keep pari and chahat under high security , they are never allowed to go toward city in fact when pari secretly go to receive ansh from airport she was attacked. so my hint was about the dark past of rathore family. 

guys keep patient and don't worry about or angry with me for pari condition which i will now show in past because whatever from now pari will suffer an whatever wrong will be happen all will be mend by her protective,caring and lovable and also newly wedded husband ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
newly wedded. yes i am trying hard to finish flashback before arshi marriage update, which will very long, interesting, dramatic and even romantic a too.
for you all i am trying to take help for good writer and editing pics so that you all read better and beautiful stuff. 
do enjoy few days of Delhi as story is soon going to shift in Mumbai in pari house, but how that is surprise.

there will also some new and old entry in story in coming week 
like prem aarav chahat and prem son. 
also few villain in past and 
a culprit or cupid whatever you name in arshi life. they will bring arnav very closer to pari's forgotten past ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

so that all from author corner 
sorry for late update, really very unwell and having lots of academic work to do and n top of it back crashing schedule 
but will try to update as soon as possible 
no zmd update next week ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
thanks 
comment and like 
if you love the update 

hey your all response will depend on my next update. 
that do i continue with past that will surely now a full thriller one 
or do i close the ff 
ok 

Edited by salooni - 10 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail

for editing all joote chappals to me 
i have done it๐Ÿ˜ณ

part 4

Pari was ready to go for school, well it seem less chance to find anklet as today is holiday and school is closed. Then also she thought to try out. She was about to call the driver, when her phone buzz.

Arnav: kaha ja rahi ho tum.

(Where are you going?)

Pari eyes wide in shock, first she checks every side of her and then getting relaxed. Answer confidentaily.

Pari: himalay par voh kya hai humne socha ki kyun na hume socha itna aacha mausam hai, toh kyun na evening walk per ho aayu.

(I am going to Himalaya (a mountain in India), I thought the whether is so pleasant so why not go for a evening walk.)

Arnav: shut up khushi, I just heard raod noise isliye puch liya.

(So I asked)

Pari: (Pretending voice) jhooth.aapko hum par bikul vishwas nahi hai.

( Lier. You don't trust me)

Arnav: tumpar toh hai par tumhare out of world dimag par nahi jo weired idea ka stock hai.

(I totally trust you but, not your out of world mind that is a stock of weired ideas.)

Pari: '0'.

(Angry) toh aapki jankari ke liye batade Mr. Raizada ki hum (little low) hum ghar par hi hai.

(if it is so,then for your knowledge I tell you mr. raizada (little low) that I am in home only)

Arnav: aisa hi toh accha hai, vaise bhi meine sare driver ko strick warning di hai ki, tumhe kahin nahi le jaye.

(that is only good for you , and I have also told all drivers strickly that not take you out)

Pari keeping hands on phone.and then mutter to her.

Pari: pata tha hume, aise sitam humne chahat ke saath khub jeale hai, aur ab tak jeal rahe hai. Shadi se phele shadi ke baad aisi reet kayam rakhne mai humari devi maiya ka jawab nahi.

(I know, this type of tortued I hve beared a lot in chahat rule and now my husband also giving ame torture. Before marriage also and after marriage also, this type of ritituals are always followed by devi maiya.)

And pouted her lips, while arnav was getting impatience on call gone silent.

Arnav: hello khushi are you here. Hello khushi khushi

Chahat : oh god, yeh kya kar diya aapne sari photo karab ho gayi. Humare pass toh iske negative bhi nahi thi. Aap kyun baar baar humare mamle mai interfere karti hai, kitni barr kaha hai hume ki humse aur humari didu se durr raho par aapke baat samaj nahi aati. Now why the hell you are standing here?

(oh god what you hve done. It is fully smudge. I even don't have its negative. Why you again an again interfere in my work, how many times I tell you stay away from me and my didu. Why you not get it. And now why the hell you are standing here?)

Kuhu was shaking listening chahat's roaring.

Kuhu: I am sorry miss chahat, voh galti se ho gaya. Humne jaan bujh kar pari maa ki photo karab nahi ki.

(I done it by mistake)

Chahat was boiling seeing the damaged photo and then kuhu reference to pari as maa, maid it more worst.

Chahat: hum jaan sakte hai, ki aisi kya urgency aa gayi ki aapko yaha aana padha.

(can I know wha urgency force you here )

Kuhu saw her rasgulla's bowl.

Chahat: now what all this about?

Kuhu keeping her voice low and head down.

Kuhu: nani ne hume bataya ki kaise aaj ke din pari maa sabke liye unka manpasand khana banati thi aapki manpasand chiz rasgulla hai isliye humne socha ki aapke liye la dai, aapko pari maa ki yaad aa rahi hogi na.

(grandmom told me that today pari mom make everyone's favourite dish, as you like rasgulla so I thought I bring it for you, you must be remembering pari mom)

Kuhu innocently strike on truth. Truth of chahat's life, which she keep denying, she also hide her pain, emotion, and wishes behind the wall of an arrogant chahat pari rathore, which no other close to her had ever broked, except first pari and then chahat.

Flashback

Chahat: didu pls kam karne dijiye, aap  kyun baar baar tang kar rahi hai.

(didu please let me do the work don't disturb me)

Chahat irrtately said, keeping her eyes on her file. Pari snatch her file and make her turn towards her.

Pari: chup, din baar kam aap 18 saal ki jawan ladki hai koi 30 saal ki badi aurat nahi. Jo itna saara bhoj udha rakha hai khande par.Kam karne ke liye aapki didu zinda hai samji aap.Abhi toh aapki favourite dish khane ka samay hai.Dekhiye humne kitni mehnat se aapke liye yeh rasgulla banana. Aur aap hai ki kam mai lagi hui hai.

(leave it, how you work youa re 18 years teenager not 30 yrs big women. That will carry so much burden with you. For work I am there. This is your fav dish time. See what I made for you rasgulla. But you think only of work not my hard work)

Pari pouted and sit angrily on bed with folded hands.

Chahat holding her ears

Aacha sorry,didu aap sahi hai, bhala iss kam ki kya mazal ki aapke aur humare rasgullo ke bich aa sake.

(sorry didu you are right what is the palce of this work between you me and this rasgullla)

Pari get surprised, seeing chahat talking in this tone : kya baaat hai, lagta hai ishq ka asar bhad chad kar bol raha hai. Tabhi toh meri jaalkhuri ko aaj bahare gulzar bana diya.

(wow it seem color of love had got correctly on you that is why my rude and boring sister is in so tesing mood today)

Chahat confused: jaal what?

(what you told)  

Pari: leave it

And she inserted a rasgulla in her mouth.

Pari: kaise lage. Sakar thik hai, fika toh nahi tha, aur mullayam ho gaye.

(how are they it has sweet sorrectly or not and tey have turn soft or not)

Chahat: didu yeh bilkul aache nahi hai kyunki yeh bahut aache hai. Wonderful aapki tarah.

(didu it not good they are mindblowing like you)

Pari: voh toh hume pata hai.

(that I know)

Chahat: didu it is a deal, aap har sham ko humare liye rasgulla layegi,voh bhi aapke haath ke. Kyunki no one can replace pari from chahat life.

(didu it is del you will bring every evening this rasgulla for me and that too of your hands. Because no one can replace pari from chahat life)  

Pari: ok miss chahat pari rathore. It is deal.

And chahat kiss on her cheek and run back to her work. But pari again snatch the file

Chahat: didu file

Flashback end

Pari: arnavji hume bahut kam hai hum phone rakh rahe hai.

(I have lot of work I keeping the phone)

Arnav: khushi one second. I just want to say sorry voh I know voh payal tumhare liye kitni important par meri meeting ke karan hum ja nahi pave. But I promised meeting khatam hote hi hum sabse pehle tumhari payal dhundege.

(khushi just a second I want to say sorr I know what that anklet is for you and but the meeting is important I would have find it for you. I promised as soon as work will over I take this work first_

Pari: arnavji please hum samaj sakte hai ki aapke pass humare pati banne ke alava bhi bahut sari responsibility hai. Aap apna kam khatam kariye humari chinta mat kijiye hum thik hai.

(arnavji I can understand you have many other responsibility then becoming my husband each second. You do your work and don't worry about  me)

Arnav: are you sure. Ok listen khushi meri meeting 3 ghante ki hai toh mai tumhe call nahi kar pauga. Par tum muje sure karo ki tum apni medicine time par logi. You know ki doctor nai ek bhi dose miss karna kitna risky bataya hai.

(are you sure. Ok listen my meeting isof 3 hours so I will not be able to call for medicine reminder, you assure me that you will take it you know how danger it is to miss even one dose)

Pari: hum wada karte hai ki hum dawaii le lege time se. bye

(I promise bye)

Arnav and pari cut he call

Ansh: (comes to store room) anjaIi

And get stuck on the sight.

Anjali hairs full messed up. Sari's pallu fit under her waist. Hands full of dirt and till now only cleaning with cleaner in her hands.

Anjali mutters without knowing ansh presence: kitna behrehem insan hai, khud vaha ac mai betha hai, aur muje chod diya iss khandar mai. Yaha par kuch creative ho ya na ho humare baal aur chehra ki zarur bara baj gayi hogi.

(how someone be so heartless, he is sitting there in ac and had left me in this store room.here something creative cook or not but my hair and face will fully mash up.)

Ansh grin and think: wonder saari ladkiya ek jaisi hoti hai, and I was thinking is ek meri hi pari hai paagal.

(Wonder every girl is same and I was in illusion that only my pari is like that mad)

Ansh got out of thought witnessing that Anjali caught her leg in an empty box and driping, before ansh held her in his arms.

Chahat got very hurt remembering the flashback. After pari death chahat pretend to be strong but she is broke from inside she cannt live wihout her. And the fact that khushi came between chahat and pari add to her Agony. AND TOP OF IT SHE HAS TO BEAR KHUSHI daughter in front of eyes slowly taking her pari place.she never liked it but always maintain patience because pari wish that chahat will take care of kuhu. But today she was sad de to rakhi and then this all made her loose patient. She utter many harsh word to kuhu, to clean her heart not to hurt kuhu but it unintentionally left kuhu in tears and totally hurt. Kuhu leave the house without informing anyone and chahat leave for office not knowing about kuhu.

So Aisha and Dai maa and uday are out of station. Kuhu out, chahat and arnav in office and Anjali and ansh in there office plus pari to the way to school.

(Guys there are many things to cover so cutting the unwanted conversion)

Arnav closed his file angrily.

Arnav: damn muje itna ajeeb kyun lag raha hai jaise kuch galalt hone wala hai. muje aaj aana hi tha par yeh meeting bhi important thi, now where hell is this chahat.

(damn why I am feeling so strange as if something wrong is going to be happened. I should have not come here only. But this meeting was also important)

Chahat: sir may I  come.

Arnav: Miss rathore at what time you are coming. It is so late.

Chahat: sorry sir the traffic.

Arnav: leave lets start I want my wife outfit to be best gift for our weeding for her. So let's proceed. 

Anjali: aap yaha kya kar rahe humne kaha na hum sambhal lege.

(What are you doing here I said that I will manage)

Ansh : aise girte padhte

(like this falling here and there)

Anjali got angrier and face opposite ansh again doing her work. Ansh sigh.

Ansh: see Miss Raizada I just came to say that leave it you do it tomorrow I think I shold drop you to your home now. It is very late.

Anjali: ha ha aap toh yehi chaihe gai na ki hum yeh deal haar gaye aap toh chahate hi nahi ki hum paas ho.rehne dijiye aap nahi samje ge humari situation mai yeh job humare liye kya hai.

(Yes now you will want that only that I loose in deal. You will not understand what this job is for me in this condition)

Ansh tighly grab her wrist and pul her closer to him

Ansh : I very well understand that miss Anjali. But I thought that from this important was your daughter who must waiting for you.

Anjali anger evaporates in surprise. There was an utter silence in room that gave time to realize the position in which they are. He free Anjali and look here there to avoid her.

Ansh : sorry

Anjali : sorry

Both repent together.

Ansh : come I will drop you

Anjali: no need I am not sfraid of anything. Agar aapko pata nahi ho toh mera purse mai lal mirch, spray mint aur ek chaku bhi hai so I can managed.

(for your knowledge in my purse there is chilly powder, spraymint and knife )

Ansh frustrate closed his eyes why why she is a reflection pari, why her each habit is like her, in that interview, now work and even here also. This girl is making him difficul to control him. But he have to as she is like pari not pari. Being knowing nothing that his pari only helped Anjali from interview to here caution in bags so it is obious to get feel of her)

Ansh : I know but I afraid of going alone , so plese can you drop me.

Anjali : ok agar aap itna please bol rahe hai toh chaliye.

(ok if you are saying so much please then come lets go)

Ansh: thanks

Totally crack.

Arnav brief chahat about the lehenga he wanted to foor his bride which left chahat sad and surprise.

Arnav: what happened I supposed I have not admitted something weired.

Chahat: not at all there are so much similarity to your wife and my didu. Like this wedding wear. And this anklet.

Arnav eyes shine seeing it. He quickly grab it in his proximity.

Arnav: oh no god.

Yeh tumhare pass thi, mein aur khushi isse kaha kaha dhund raha tha.

(it is with you and me and kushi was searching it everywhere)

Chahat: I am sorry sir I got time now only to return so.

Arnav: no actually yeh khushi keh liye bahut special hai it is her mom's anklet so , jab yeh ghumi toh voh bahut upset it par now I am happ that she will be glad seeing it.

Arnav words again left her didu and mrs raizada identity in focus.

What are you thinking

Chahat: nothing, aapki wife baht lucky hai jo unhe aapke jaisa husband mila.

(nothing your wife I lucky that she got a husband like you)

Arnav: no I am lucky in that.

Pari : bhaiya kitni der hai

(how much time more to reach)

Auto: 3 minutes

pari: hey devi maiya humara maan itna kyun ghabra raha hai

(Oh Devi maiya why I ma feeling something wrong)

Not pari's devi maiya, but the devil created by her in face of human had respond to uneasiness. When an explosion burst out in market making a crowd,noisy and joyful place an grave of thousand poor soul.

It was arnav's love and chahat prayers that pari was few km away from it and got little injury. But the explosion made the condition of cit violent and it turned into a place of riots with adding lights off, telephone light jam feature with them.

Leaving both couple chahat and arnav, and ansh and Anjali worried and shock.

Arnav: relax chahat I think some problem I just take a look

Anjali: ansh ji aap yahi hai na hume akela mat chodna.

(You are here only don't leave me alone)

Ansh: relax I am here, I see out the problem.

Arnav fell a sudden pain in his heart.

Arnav: I hope khushi nai meri baat mani hai, nahi muje aisai kyun lag raha hai, mere mana karne ke baad bhi khushi bahar kyun jayegi. Just relax arnav singh raizada varna  aur yaha se nikal nai ka socho.

(I hope kushi had listened to me and not gone out no why khushi will go out instead of my denial. Just relax arnav singh raizada and think how go out of here)

Till pari gain knowledge everything was turned in ash, air was filled with wailing of people, blood all where, and many dreadful scene which she only watch in her news channel and only that much that ansh permit her. She never gone through  live experience. So this all was very scary for her.

She move ahead escaping her from corpse , from broken things laying dead in burned road. Slowly she gain strength to decide what to do now, but not so soon time would spare her , the condition got more worsen as to curse the blood shaded land more the evils returns. There was religious riots started considering who attacked on hindu festival day. Pari hide her in safe place. She was waiting for everything to be over.

When a wood having fire thrown in air fall down on her shed,compelling her to come out.

And giving her injury.

Pari : maa.

Chaht: didu

Arnav: khushi

Both concern together.

Arnav: I am sorry but I am feeling so strange actually meri wife ki tabiyaat karab hai or mai yaha fasa hua hu.

(actually my wife helth is not well and I am stuck here)

Chahat : I can understand, meri bhi beti ghar par akeli hai.

(my daughter is also alone in house)

Arnav and chahat silent for a while, and then speak again together.

Arnav : khushi says.

Chahat: didu humesa kehti thi ki t

(didu always says)

And then laugh realizing there anxiety.

Arnav: ladies first.

Chat: didu always say tyohaar ke samay iss tarah bahar nahi nikal teh but I never believed and I supposed she was correct.

(didu say that we not step out of house on festival)

Arnav: wow khushi also says that, I think your didu is like my wife.

Chahat eyes rage in pinching word said by arnav.

Chahat: no meri didu kabhi bhi khushi jaisi nahi ho sakti, khushi humari didu ki zindagi ki kisi bhi chiz ka hissa nahi hai, sunaa aapne.

(no my didu is not like khushi , there is not a single part of my didu life whom khushi stay)

Arnav was totally confused by her response: excuse me

Chahat realize whom she is talking.

Chahat: actually I don't like khushi name due to some past bad encounter.

Arnav: it's ok I can understand, but all khushi are not like that might be somewill be like your sister.

Chahat: no mr raizada, no one can ever replace pari rathore from chahat life.

Pari was frightened terribly from head to toe. Fire is the reason which makes her weak. Might the accident that snatched everything from her. Don't know but she always see some horrible blurred face of someone unknown in it.

Pari got glue there not realizing that a man with sword is coming to deposit her  head in his account. Death was slowly moving towards pari and pari still in reminisce of past stories.

Precap:

Update on Wednesday

If all comment than only.

Precap :

Arnav and khushi will talk through their heart.

Ansh will tell about pari to Anjali

Chahat will feel pari through arnav heart   (a beautiful not something to miss)

Kuhu will tell pari that she is her mom and also true condition of house.

And many more twist. Even the most waited

Arnav read the letter.

So stay glued.

But will help only if you comment and like

So hurry up. 

Edited by salooni - 10 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail
thanksthanks
soni19sweet thumbnail

thanks 
i am happy that someone 
liked 
given it a sweet time 
thanks for comment 
will be happy if i can know how you liked my idea 
but no problem 
thanks for your time๐Ÿ˜ƒ
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great pictures
thanks for the pm
soni19sweet thumbnail
hey u can put face of Karanvir Bohraf he is best for pari past new entry he is looks dangerous it my suggest to u if u put his face or not 

hey shaffo thanks a ton for your time 
ya why i not thought it before you are 
indded 
can you please get me some pic 
if can i will get help 
and thanks 
for replying me 
as was waiting for someone 
reply to my answer๐Ÿ˜›
soni19sweet thumbnail

till sunday 
dear sorry
Nostalgic_count thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
di pls dont karanvir bohra is hottie pls
dont make him villian pls...

Originally posted by: salooni

hey u can put face ofKaranvir Bohraf he is best for pari past new entry he is looks dangerous it my suggest to u if u put his face or not

hey shaffo thanks a ton for your time
<font size="2">ya why i not thought it before you are</font>
<font size="2">indded</font>
<font size="2">can you please get me some pic</font>
<font size="2">if can i will get help</font>
<font size="2">and thanks</font>
<font size="2">for replying me</font>
<font size="2">as was waiting for someone</font>
<font size="2">reply to my answer๐Ÿ˜›</font>