daredevilisback thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sandymg

bas kuch der aur!!!😊

yippeee😃
sandymg thumbnail

Part 3

Geet's exam had finished and she had done lots of shopping and when rano chided geet for spending so much on shopping she just gave a pout to which her dad just smiled...

Here meera did shopping for maan as he was least interested in that.. it was great that he was attending the marriage..

After two days both the families were ready to leave to their destination... geet was so excited... Both maan and geet left for the marriage unknowing that their lives would change forever...

geet's family reached dehli, geet was so excited but at the same time her heart was restless, she shrugged the feeling thinking that it was due to the long journey...

when they reached her maasi's place she just rushed and hugged her maasi leaving her luggage behind... 'oh massi i missed you sooo much... '  she just wacked her hand and said 'ah ha agar itna miss karto ho tum mujhe to shaadi ke din kyun ayyi pehle hi nahi aa sakti thi kya' geet put her hand on maasi's shoulder 'kya karoon maasi exams the the na warna main ek mahine pehle hi aa jati... waise maasi aap udaas mat ho mere exams toh katam ho gaye na toh main ek mahina rahoongi yaha par tikh hain' mahi smiles and pats her cheek 'haan ab toh tumhe rehena padega'..

rohan comes and twists her ears 'maasi ki bacchi humesha kuch na kuch reason dethi rehti ho' geet starts shouting 'chodo bhai dehko maasi mujhe dukh raha hain' mahi slaps on rohan's hand...

'Arre bhai hume bhi dekho hum bhi yaha hain' raj and meera comes from behind... rohan goes and touches their feet 'aayiye jijaji aao rano' mahi welcomes them... 'arre bhai aap mujhe bhabi se kab milaoge' mahi tells everyone to get ready 'geet hum aaj sham ko shaadi ke waqt tumhe specially priya se miladege teekh hain, tu to rohan ki laadi hain na' to which geets smiles and nods, rohan side hugs her...

At the same time khuranas come to radha's house... she welcomes them and every one discuss the ceremonies... radha informs them that the baarat would come in the evening... priya is very haapy that her maan bhai has come at the same time excited for her marriage...

In the evening everyone gets ready and leave for priya's place for marriage...

geet is wearing a white saari with red border and matching ruby jewelry ... she is dancing all the way with her cousins... her dad is also dancing...

radha welcomes them... everyone is teasing rohan, everytime geet is taking priya's name rohan keeps blushing and every one are having a gala time meanwhile priya is in her room getting ready.. meera, annie and naintara are helping her...

radha introduces khuranas to mahi and the handas 'ayiya mahi ji yeh meri maa hain Savitri Devi Khurana, yeh mere bhai Yash Singh Khurana aur yeh inke bete dev ' she searches for maan he is not there 'inke ek aur bete hain maan'... 

mahi touches daadi's feet & she blesses her... 'ji nameste.. aur radha ji yeh meri choti behen rano, mere jijaji raj handa aur yeh inki beti geet' rano and raj touch daadi feet, rano gestures geet to touch daadi's feet but geet shocks every one by hugging her 'hai daadi ma waise me aapko daadi ma bhula sakti hoon na.. aap itni young laghti hain i mean aap bilkul aisa nahi lagti ki aapke pote hain and winks at her' rano slaps her forehead 'sorry maaji main apni beti ki taraf se mafi maangti hoon' and scolds geet but she just pouts...

'arre nahi ranoji aap mafi kyun maang rahi hain, koi baat nahi mujhe accha laga.. kitni pyaari bacchi hain aapki geet aur aap mujhe daadi bhula sakti hain' and touches geet's cheek she smiles at her...

mahi requests radha to let geet meet priya and radha takes geet to priya's room 'priya yeh dekho kaun ayya hain tumse milne, rohan ki behan geet' priya turns and looks at her... geet goes and talks to her 'hai bhabi kaise ho aap, pata hain aapko ki main aapse milne ke liye kitne din se wait kar rahi thi, aap bohat sunder lag rahi ho' priya smiles at her ' thanks geet, main bhi tumse milna chahthi thi, rohan  tumhare baare main humesha baat karte hain...'

both of them instantly take liking to each other and starts chatting... khurana ladies look at them in awe...

later meera meets daadi asking her if she is fine and does she need anything but daadi does not reply and is in deep thought... meera touches her shoulder 'maa kya hua aap kya soch rahi hain' daadi points at geet who is chatting and laughing with priya's and her cousins... 'dehko waha meera woh ladki kitni pyari hain uske bubbly nature ne mere dil ko choo diya' meera smiles 'haan maa maina use priya ke room me dekha bohot pyari hain' 

'meera tumhe woh ladki maan ke liye kaise lagi...'

'maa apne toh mere mooh ki baat cheen li, par maan kabhi nahi maanega'

daadi sighs 'woh toh hain bechare humare maan ki saari khushi cheen li ush ladki ne... ' and wipes her tears 'aap udaas mat hoyiye maa bhagwan maan ke saari khushiya lautaa denge aur humare maan ka shaadi bhi hoga ek acchi ladki ke saath...'

the pre-marriage rituals start... everyone are at the mandap... panditji asks for the aarti thal... mahi gets up to go but geet tells her that she will bring...

radha sees that maan is not there, she tells meera to call him, meera sends annie to bring maan...

maan is busy in the room talking to adi on phone... annie comes and tells maan that everyone are calling him.. maan tells he'll come in few minutes and sends her back...

Geet is coming holding the aarti thal checking the things on the thal , Maan is coming from the opposite side wearing a white color sherwani seeing his mobile...

****************************THUD**************************

all the flowers fall on Geet and the red kumkum falls on Maan...

geet is just shocked and angry... maan is also angry and his eyes are splitting fire... Both glare at each other...

Geet's dress and jewelry

Maan's Sherwani 

Edited by sandymg - 10 years ago
Me first this time too😃
Wow what a beautiful update..
Geet such cute & bubbly😊
Dadima already liked her..
Loved their first encounter..
They both angry with each other...
I think next update will be full dhamakedar..😆
Full of maaneet's fight😆
Nice pics😊
Loved it all..
will be waiting for next part😊
Update soon!!Edited by daredevilisback - 10 years ago
Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
cheating hai ye u stopped at wrong place and i was abt to coment first daredevils cheenliya meri place huh

Originally posted by: lovebirdsmaneet

cheating hai ye u stopped at wrong place and i was abt to coment first daredevils cheenliya meri place huh

ohh..
Maybe next time😉
nicely described sand i love this geet full of life and her masthi wow superb re dadi and meera already likes her so game starts now dadi geet meting was good haha maaneet fight abt to start but u stopped it right then waiting for next nice gng
sandymg thumbnail

Originally posted by: daredevilisback

Me first this time too😃
Wow what a beautiful update..
Geet such cute & bubbly😊
Dadima already liked her..
Loved their first encounter..
They both angry with each other...
I think next update will be full dhamakedar..😆
Full of maaneet's fight😆
Nice pics😊
Loved it all..
will be waiting for next part😊
Update soon!!

Thank you ðŸ˜Š
@daredevils hoping so k sand and u me gng baby sleepy my name pooja u can cal me poo daredevils subharatri lol

Originally posted by: lovebirdsmaneet

@daredevils hoping so k sand and u me gng baby sleepy my name pooja u can cal me poo daredevils subharatri lol

shubharatri poo😊