Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

despicable_me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Arakshi at funeral. Sak says she's uncomfortable. Arj says, observe without emotion.

Familywalo fighting.
despicable_me thumbnail
new clue : Miranda and Miranda Company ðŸ¤£
despicable_me thumbnail
Bacchu bhai, Victims Best friend.. helped Bhabesh. So it was a suicide case.  Bhabesh died so his family would live. (Nalayek ðŸ˜¡)

Ayesha requests Rathod to take back the case as the family wouldn't get a single penny if it's a suicide case. But Arjun says he understands what she's trying to say but they are kanun k naukar. 

All of them utterly emotional.

Mujhko yeh zindegi iz back. Arjun Rawte at the beach.. sunset and Arjun = Episode ends. 
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
rulaa diya...

I had guessed it but really an emotional episode...

desperate situations indeed drives a person to such an extreme...aise kitne behbas log honge iss duniya mein...
reminds us of how lucky we are in our life!
despicable_me thumbnail
A very emotional episode

Khuda kare iss jahan mein koi itni bebas na ho 
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
a sad episode 
Full of despair and pain and defeat
Vishwas accepting to suicide for his family, then why didnt he remember his family, before using all his money in the stock exchange, and even when he sold his whole house...
He should have kept some money apart, and maybe then he wouldnt have felt so much defeated and gave his life
what i found worst that a poor friend paid for that blunder of his
a friend here for every problem had to kill his own friend, that that the family gets the insurance money😭
Vishwas thought about his family but what about his friend? did he even think what his friend will go through when he killed Vishwas😭
That was very unfair to ask even in the name of friendship😭
Otherwise lovely Rathore and Ayesha scenes😳
Arjun and Sakshi's scenes were very soft and gentle😳
and yep at the end it was very emotional and i maybe would have reacted in the same way as Ayesha, trying to save the family more from problems, but even then Arjun didnt compromise

prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
''EDITED

Emotional one...
everything was in pase..though i had guessed the friend to be the criminal, but the reason was very emotional...

Parents and vishwas's wife grief...😭😭
Aisha's emotions towards the family...but Arjun...

Missed Shree!!
Arjun and Aisha scenes were genuinely good today..

was expecting flashback, but there was no fb's a little disappointed by that
Mujhko yeh zindagi song...completes the emotions of the episode...

Looks like Arjun and Sameer were similar, sharing great friendship, in the past...
Edited by prava55663 - 10 years ago
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Totally emotional and heart wrenching episode...
Perfectly portrayed emotions and well sequenced...
LOved the entire ETF investigations...At some point, the killer or the motive behind the killing was predictable but even then, I was hooked to it throughout!

Arjun explaining to Sakshi and making her learn the process of the case was really good...and so close to his character...
Rathod and Aisha were a treat to watch at the Miranda and Miranda...They really scored and stole the show...LOved them!

Coming back to the story...Desperate situations and extreme conditions driving a person to the verge of planning his own death...And at the end of all, absolutely nothing is gained...Felt really sad for the best friend who actually sacrificed his life for his friend and his family...He ended up being a killer and even then he couldnt help the family

The message was loud and clear...Death is not the solution to any problem...it only adds to the problem

The family lost everything...the scene where the father and wife identify the body and cry was really emotional...couldnt stop my tears!

The final climax scene was brilliant as well...touched my heart deeply...Aisha sympathizing with the family and asking Rathod to talk to Arjun and take back the case really proved that inside the daring cop, lies a kind vulnerable heart which cries and sympathizes deeply with victims!

A cop's life is so tough...absolutely no place for such emotions...Hats off to entire police force!

Missed Shree...and Liza just came in the initial scene!

Rulaa diya phir bhi hats off CVs...
Sach mein rulaa rulaa ke dil ko chooh liya!
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree Vidya, beautiful episode all around.

I really missed Shree, and yeah, Liza once again only there for couple of minutes.

But I loved Arakshi and Rayesha scenes today also.

Most especially loved Ayesha in today's episode, we have seen her in all different roles, but her feeling for the family today showed the emotional side of her today, which I have been waiting for.

All thru Bacchu bhai's explanation about friendship, I loved the expression on Rathore and Arjun's face, theirs was the same type friendship.

All in all, very emotional episode, but one of the best with a good message.
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very sad episode! 

I understand that the police can not choose sides, but again they should remain human, do what is good for all...protect and serve

They followed procedure but its sad when they are corrupt police in real life who take full advantage of the system...