continue soon
lehr thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
interesting
continue soon

rizwanaq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
you promised last week this would be updated???? still waiting! 
doublecross thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
GUYS IT TAKES A LOT OF HARWORK TO ACTUALLY PEN DOWN AN UPDATE AND THEN SENDING PMS TOO IS A TEDIOUS TASK. AFTER ALL OF IT WHEN I SEE THE NUMBER OF LIKES GOING DOWN ITS ACTUALLY VERY DISCOURAGING AND DEMOTIVATING YET I KEEP ON WRITING FOR ALL MY FOLLOWERS AND LOVELY READERS WHO WITHOUT A FAIL READ MY STORIES AND GIVEME THEIR PRICED INPUTS. WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND LIKES.
A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO LIKED AND COMMENTED ON THE PREVIOUS PART
LOVE YOU ALL DEARIES
KEEP READING AND BESTOWING YOUR LOVE UPON ME.

LOVE

PRIYANKA/DOUBLECROSS

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE BANNER OF THIS FF. PLEASE.

part 3

her eyes
the most beautiful
the most expressive
her eyes that were the window to her soul
her eyes that spoke volumes
that was the confidante of all her secrets
her mischief
the eyes that sparkled with joy
twinkled with laughter
they have gone silent
desolate
they are parched for love

Just as Maan was preparing to retire to bed, he received a call in his room

"Missing me honey?" Sam purred over the phone trying to be her seductive best.

"Just cut the crap and get down to business sam, what is that you are calling me at this hour?" Maan replied, his tone grim.

"You are such an unromantic lad, i can't believe am marrying you, anyways, i heard the miss goody two charming princess of business world came down to have lunch with you.  for business i guess?" before she should add in more,  Maan simply cut in "that's none of your business whom i meet and have lunch with, its my personal business".

" But it is very much mine, i mean its is my business as you know we both are to be married in no time now and its high time that you start practicing discreetness or try learning the art ,as. soon whatever you do will be eventually be connected to me after our marriage and then it wont take long for the media to know about the clauses of 'open marriage' that had been pressed upon by your lawyers in our contract" she replied haughtily and before Maan could comprehend she was off the hook.

"No body bangs the receiver upon me Sameera and once i have word with your dad tomorrow you'll know why" maan mumbled trough gritted teeth.

Somehow the call from sam brought back the inevitable memories from the afternoon and Geet's smiling yet melancholy face flashed across his eyes everytime he closed them. She still seemed so perfect. time had only added to her beauty. She was petite back then too but somehow maan felt that she now had put on some weight which had worked wonders for her body as it accentuated her curves in all the right ways giving her a perfect and sensual look. Her eyes, were still as expressive as ever, windows to her soul, deep and hazel coloured, Maan could drown in them even now. they were trying to communicate the unsaid. there was something amiss today. She was trying to say something but failed to find the right words, all the while, during there conversation she had been holding back as if ther's  big burden and she wanted maan to know and then relieve her from her misery.

"Damn, why am i so bothered, why am i thinking about her, if she is lonely and if her smile doesn't touch her eyes today its because of her. After all this what she wanted. Separation, to be left alone, all the fancy cars and jewels and wealthy suitors not so dumb penniless fellow like him, but see geet i proved you wrong and now you are all alone. but wait i guess your oldman is still there and he can keep you company for all your life" Maan thought bitterly and tried the umpteenth time to sleep but geet came back to haunt him in his dreams, her eyes pools of sorrow.

Geet lay shattered in her apartment trying to gather the bits of her life that had been merciless trampled by the ego of her father.
"why" She screamed in agony, it was hard for her believe still today that her own father had proven to be brutus.

She still remembered maan and the day they had met...

It was at a high society snooty affair, one of those parties where men huddled to discuss their business expansions rather boast about them while women to gossip while their offsprings settled with booze of all sorts and then indulged in all sorts of promiscuity. but geet was different, often termed as ice queen as she never entertained any of the lewd offers that came her way. she was a class in herself, her beauty was envied at by all the girls of her age and her good fortune too made many jealous after all she was the daughter of the Mohinder Handa the steel tycoon of the world and in their eyes she had everything, name, fame, all the expensive jewels and swanky cars yet somehow she felt empty. The society parties always made her feel lonely all the more for she could never connect with her age as for them she was primitive. Though for the men she was priceless catch but that tag was attached to her since her birth as she was the daughter of the strongest business tycoon. She never actually had too many friends except for Dev and meera whom she knew from school. dev was the son of her dad's business rival/ friend, hard to tell while Meera , she had met her in school and since then they had been inseparable. She was missing dev, he was due to be here with is father but called in ill, since he too was allergic to such functions and Meera was not invited for she was just a commoner.

She roamed around listlessly smiling and acknowledging any compliments that came her way when she heard someone calling out her name.
She turned to see the source of the voice, it was of Rahul Jain's. Rahul jain. son of Aditya Narayan Jain, a spoilt brat.
Geet wondered why of all people he was calling him, hadn't she turned him down last weekend when he tried to come on her. Warily she moved towards the group he stood with trying in vain to smile for all she could feel within was anxiousness.If he tries to acts fresh this time i'll turn him to the cops i swear. she mentally chided herself and moved ahead.

"Geet meet the future Mr Handa, i mean his successor, maan singh khurana"  rahul slurred while he tried to maintain his balance.

God this man is drunk, Geet thought while she was greeted by a polite yet masculine 'hello' from a deep baritone voice.

Geet looked up only to be captured by the most enigmatic eyes she had ever come across.

present

Just when Maan felt that he was experiencing some real sleep the shrill nose of the telephone jerked him off his bed and cursing he picked up the reciever only to be informed by the receptionist at the desk that he had guest.

"Guest, who the hell is it?" Maan thundered over the phone

"Its me, Dev"

There was silence, maan felt a bit disoriented and flustered. afterall why had geet's best friend come to see him that too in the wee hours of the night,

His first thought that he voiced out was, 'is she ok, i mean gee..." even before he could finish dev replied,  "no and i would like to speak to you regarding her"

"Ok come over" Maan replied

Once Dev was inside the room maan badgered him with a volley of questions
"what?
i mean is it some ailment?
is her heart ok? isn't she eating well. or is it her eyes?"

Dev simply smiled at his enquiries

"You still love her" dev said

"No i dont" maan replied trying to sound grim

"Oh cm-on maan for how long are you going to keep up with this charade, you love her and otherwise you wouldn't have been all distraught and worried once i mentioned that she was not well. you were right" dev left his sentence hanging in the air.

"about what?" maan asked

"its her eyes" dev replied

For a minute or two Maan stood motionless unable to comprehend as what dev was referring to and fearing the worse. yes he still loved her.

"Her eyes that were once window to her soul, that sparkled with mischief and that twinkled with joy everytime she laughed have gone silent. they are dead today. help her maan, its only you she has and no one" Dev replied.

"Oh now i get the picture right, so you are here as her messenger. are you pleading that i take her back into my life because she now repenting all her actions in the past and since now i too am a successful business lord and will be able to quench all her extravagant thirsts as that of jewels, swanky cars and designer clothes she is willing to give our marriage a second chance"

"Bull sh**" Dev thundered even before maan could finish, "she never desired for jewels,cars or designer clothes, all she ever wanted was love and you were the one who showered her with selfless love and she now wants it back beacuse it was snatched away from her maan and what makes it all the more painful is her own father ruined it. It was never geet but always her father Mr Handa Maan.
Did you not feel her pain today when you met her? did you sense that her eyes had gone cold desolate? dont lie maan" Dev asked.

Maan was rendered speechless.
He stood stockstill.

precap: more on past

Edited by doublecross - 10 years ago
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice one
maan thinking of geet
good dev came..hope he tells him about geet's dad
-jigglypuff- thumbnail
nice part
waiting for the past to reveal
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
feel very sad for geet..hope maan will save geet soon..pls cont soon..
Craziest_MG thumbnail
painful update
poor maaneet
preeti.1 thumbnail
i hope maan geet aur uski marriage ko ek chance aur de ...plz update soon 
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing amazing updt...
Sam just get d hell out of here or stay away from maan ...last warning
Maan u both love each other pls don't deny...
I knw she was fool to nt understand u or trust u...mistake was made by her now pls forgive her...
She needs u
Pls updt soon