madhvi4gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
the dip in TRP clearly shows that the track is not being appreciated at all!!!😡
i dont knw why CVs cant seem to see through that!😡
gurudrishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

show is lost somewhere but if makers didnt try to bring it back soon then this show wud b lost forever frm tv screens.

anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: subashni

The problem is it is no longer DVD show. Has become  somebody's show and DVD popularity is exploited to establish that parallel lead  oops sorry lead .

cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
TRP audience likes meaningful tracks.. They like these half brother tracks, illegitimacy sues, etc but the ones which are reasonable,, Not the ones where they can't make sense what the fight is for.. 

MK is dead, RJ is married to Kukuji!! Bhai's stances are as confusing as ever.. And Rishbala are doing guest appearances in their own show.. Bhai's expressionless face is as mysterious as ever..What is there to like..??  crocodile tears, misplaced emotions.. 
And now RJ is gonna be painted black. Madhu n RJ relationship was a treat to watch.. I m hating her after I saw that retarded clip..
armummy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rk is well loved  TRP AUDIENCE WILL not like to be connected to a gangster and bhai face is enough to drive away audience
hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This track has TRP potential only if madhu decides to fight Sultan and protect her family, despite his story being true. Because what he is currently doing is wrong, camping in RK's house and walking around like it is a garden. If her empathy for Sultan continues, the show is gone...I know of many people, including my mom, my mother in law, my maid servant who are put off precisely because madhu seems to be supporting Sultan/ Meera in public. Trying to solve the issue is one thing, but trying to behave as if everything is hunky dory with Sultan is not. 
subashni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soundarya22

This track has TRP potential only if madhu decides to fight Sultan and protect her family, despite his story being true. Because what he is currently doing is wrong, camping in RK's house and walking around like it is a garden. If her empathy for Sultan continues, the show is gone...I know of many people, including my mom, my mother in law, my maid servant who are put off precisely because madhu seems to be supporting Sultan/ Meera in public. Trying to solve the issue is one thing, but trying to behave as if everything is hunky dory with Sultan is not. 

Exactly. But they  project  this track is all about Madhu  caught between two men which is ridiculous. Now with Aryan in the house we will watch Madhu's maternal care.Her soft looks to sultan put off the viewers. So they bring the child so that nobody complains.  She will be kind to the child and his granny.  Sullu pleased about the special person"s care. If R.K is annoyed he would be inhuman to degrade a child. How hard these people work  to provide what the other group always wanted. madhu in Sultan's ready made  family. Wow.Amazing.
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I want TRPs to fall beyond repair so that they can shutdown the show!!!