Winning my boss by rotten.tomato
Unexpectedly expected by saucechips
Best New Author:
rotten.tomato
IPK007
Funniest One Shot:
____
Best Sad OS:
Her day by lazyleaves
Most Romantic One Shot:
Marriage night by Krani
Coming home by rotten.tomato
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Most Romantic One Shot: Naming Her by Rasgulla_sp
Best Sad OS: Her Day by lazyleaves
Best New Author: Naach_Basanti, IPK 007, Nidsubh007, trisask(I know we are only supposed to give 3 but I couldnt decide between these 4!)
Funniest Fan Fiction:
Funniest One Shot:
Most Romantic One Shot:
Best Sad OS:
Best New Author:Hi Members, Before starting on my new OG fiction, do spend a subscribe to my new fan fiction and OG fiction channel. U will surely like it. Do...
Hi everyone! I've recently started a YouTube channel called Ghost Hale . Instead of uploading original TV serial clips, I create AI-generated...
52