"PAAKEEZAA"JA ff PART 4 PG13

magicbook thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hey friends i am new to this forums !!!!  jodha akbar was  is and will always be my favorite movie and also i am a huge fan of rajat tokas and now that rajat tokas plays the role of jalal πŸ˜› what more could i ask for πŸ˜‰ well i am trying my hand at writting , i am not so good at it but anyways  do let me know if you like it and should i continue 

PAAKEEZAA
credit google search 

chapter 1 

She snuggled more into the royal silk spread missing the warmth that keeps her cozy all night ...she roamed her hand over the empty space beside her where her husband jalal was supposed be ...it was wee hours of morning ...she could not sleep the whole night because she was used to him now his sweet whispers and caresses ... but she tried to put herself to sleep ...after a while she felt movement beside her... the familiar scent of "attar" made her realize that it was him she turned quickly and placed her head on his broad muscular chest 

jalal:" app abhi tak nahi soi?"

jodha :" nahi hum toh so rahe hai" she answered with her eyes closed 

jalal chuckled at her attics and moved a lock of hair that was on her face and tucked it beside her ear and kept admiring her beauty so serene divine and peaceful 

jodha:" shehenshaaji " she wispered 

jalal:" hmm boliye jodha "

jodha :" sujamal bhaisa ke bare mein aapko koi khbar mili " she asked fearing his answer ...sujamal was a very dear cousin brother of jodha who had gone missing mysteriously a few weeks ago

jalal:" ab tak toh nahi , par jald hee mil jayegi ...hum par yakeen haina aapko"

jodha opened her eyes and lifted her head from his chest and looked deep into his eyes 

jodha:" apne aap se bhi ziyada " she whispered lovingly  and then placed her head back on her favorite place that is his chest 

jalal: " achaa yeh bataiye ki humari shezaadi kaisi hai?" he asked caressing jodha's huge belly 

jodha :" humara SHEZAADA bilkul theek hai " she wanted a baby boy while jalal wanted a baby girl so since they came to know about the pregnancy they both always had these cute little fights 

jalal would love to tease jodha about how him and his daughter would team up against her that would leave jodha's cheeks all puffed up and red with anger 

life couldnt be more perfect for jalal ...for him jodha was the best thing that happened ...jalal sometimes wondered how did they end up like this ...jodha only hated him to the core when the first met and he ,... he only lusted her ...wanted to win her like a battle ...but fate had chosen them ...never did they thought that they would fall in love ...he did not even believe that love existed ...jalal looked down upon his wife sleeping peacefully in his arms ...he thanked almighty for giving him jodha ...he remembered the first time he saw her at amer 

precap:" FLASHBACK OF THEIR FIRST MEETING"

so this was my first part plz like and comment  

Edited by magicbook - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicbook thumbnail
magicbook thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arya75

Awesome continue soon...:):):)

thanks i am glad you liked it :)
Annarichard thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
its amazinggg!!! a job well done πŸ‘ πŸ‘
plzz continue soon wud luv to read more
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
You have put a lot of thought into it,havent you? πŸ˜³

Imnot quite sure,what it is,ur diction or the way u thot bout the scene,it just clicked. 

Please post the next chapter soon! *looking with eager eyes* πŸ˜†
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I really loved your writing,. I love reading JA ff , OS etc, n you here has a fine writing hand. πŸ‘πŸΌ Please post the next chapter ekdam jaldi jaldi. πŸ˜³ 
..Breeze.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good jobπŸ‘πŸΌ Continue soonπŸ˜ƒ
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Preggy Jodha ? πŸ€“ β˜ΊοΈ
Please continue , lovved what you wrote till now . 
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome continue soon...:):):)
and dont frgt to pm me

Sexylicious. thumbnail
It was awesome. Happy to read that Jalal is a caring husband. Pm me when u update coz its amazing!