JUNOON ...:) SUSPENDED!!

MILII_BAKSHI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
recap:

Asad shoots zoya. he think he had kill her.He surrender himself to police.But lack of evident and no proof and body of zoya made him free by court. He is dead well not technically but yes he is.He has lost his love and the worse part he had done this .he had killed her.Each day made ASAD AHMED KHAN worse than ever.The guilt in him brought the worse man ever.He was heartless in pure sense.All his emotion went with zoya ..he was responsible for this.He cannot ever forgive himself.
FAR AWAY SOMEWHERE
humera is leaving with ayaan. ayaan loves her.she is his life now.Humera comes out and inform ayaan
that she is going for a trip to BHOPAL .But ayaan doesnt like the idea. He tries to change her maind but fail miserably.He takes his phone out dial a number.
"Hello abu..main use ab or nai rok sakta...wo bhopaal aa rahi hai..hame bhaijaan ko batadena chahiye.."
"nai ..tum use yaha se door rakho!! main nai chahta wo dono fir ek doosre ke samne  kabhi ane nai chahiye.."
"per abu!"
"nai ayaan ...!! zoya asad ki kahani kabhi puri nai ho sakti..samjhe tum.."
"per abu bhaijaan ka haq hai janne ka ...ke unki zoya zinda hai!"
"nai kabhi nai! ab wo tumhari humera hai samjhe... or main kuch nai sunna chahta!!!!" the man on other side shouted and disconnected the call
"zoya mujhe maaf karna humera ki pehchaan maine tumhe dekar tumhari zindgi he bachai hai..." ayan whispered to himself while a tear slipped his eye.
precap end*

-0-0-0-0-0-

"Ayaan kya ap ab bhi naaraz hai!" zoya says while hugging ayaan from behind.
ayaan smiles and takes her hand in his which was on his chest .he kissed her hand
"begum ap janti hai main ye bhopal trip ke khilaf hu,,fir kyu ap jana chahti hai!...main yaha hu or apko meri fikar nai!"

ayaan raised his arm up and bring zoya from back to from so that he faces her while speaking
"ayaan ap jante hai na mere liye ye trip kitni important hai...please ayaan sirf 2 din ki baat hai..jane dijiye na..ap aise ruthenge to main khushi se nai ja paungi" zoya said  .she tries to convince ayaan .she is looking down and playing with his button.
"begum ap janti hai main apse door nai reh sakta..ap please jaldi aayengi ye wada kijiye"
ayaan pulls her in a tight embrace and place a kiss on her hair.
zoya smiles .she always like this closeness with ayaan after all he was his hubby
" ayaan .!!"
"hmm.." ayaan replies while caressing her hair
"ap jante hai na main apse kina pyaar karti hu...!!" zoya says and lift her face so that she could see ayaan facial expression.
ayaan looks into her eyes nod his head into yes
zoya smile at him and slowly tries to close the distance and lean for a kiss.
This closeness makes ayaan feel to loose his sense and he too lean slightly to take her lips.But as their lips are only a centimeter away.Something strikes ayaan hard and he quickly turn his face away from her and looked in other direction. clearing his throat he move a bit and pick up a magazine and hop on the sofa beside him trying to throw away the uncomfortable feeling he just faced..
zoya where on other hand is still standing with her eyes closed to feel his lips but after waiting for minutes she slowly open her eyes.
she feels shocked to see ayaan nowhere near her but on sofa with magazine in his hand..
"ayaan!!" she says in a very low and heartbroken voice
"hmm" ayaan replies still his eyes on magazine
"ap mujhse pyaar nai karte! hain na??" she asked with aa tear in his eye
ayaan dint miss the tears which moved down form her eyes to her cheek..but he could not let her know the inner turnmoil he was facing so he choses to avoid to look at her
"of course i love you humera jaan!" he replied looking everywhere but her
" to apne hamare beech itni doori kyu bana rakhi hai?" zoya walked towards him and places her one hand on his shoulder looking straight in his eyes
"aisa nai hai humera begum ap janti hai doctor ne hame ye doori kayam rakhne ke liye kaha hai..ye sab apki tabiyat theek hone tak aise he rahega...apke liye he hai ye jaan"
ayaan touch her hand which was on his shoulder and bring her to sit next to him
"ayaan main ab theek hu..or doctor ko ye baat kahe 1 saal ho chuka hai..please ap ..hum ab to ek.."
zoya move close to him and kisses his neck when he suddenly gets up and walks away.
confused zoya seats on the sofa all alone with tears in her eyes..dint know what  has she done wrong so that his hubby just behaved this way" she is all heartbroken
"Ayaan main janti hu ke apki berukhi ki wajah ye nai hai...or wo kya hai ye mujhe bhopal jaker he pata chalega..main apko fir se paaker rahungi ek hadsa sab kuch nai bikher sakta mera..main is shadi ko bacha ke rahungi!" zoya gets up wipe her tears and  walks to her room to pack her back so that she could leave asap for bhopal!

-0-0-0-0-0-0--0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

In bhopal. asad is standing on the edge of terrace ..he starts walking on the fence to the edge .his body is wet because of rain.Looks like rain is trying to wash all the pain all the images in his mind ...trying to calm him..but he refuses it..he blankly stares down on the ground from the terrace as if he is about to jump.but than he hears a voice
dilshad ammi is banging door .."asad allah ke waste darwaza khol do ...please asad kuch galat mat karna ...darwaza kholo asad"
nazma who is standing down screams" bhaijaan ,...please bhaijaan hosh me aaiye ..ye ap kya kar rahe hai.."
but unaware of the surrounding asad is still looking down . " I HATE MYSELF ...I M SORRY...M SORRY.." he repeats this words more as if he is chanting them mindlessly
he takes one more step but than stop in middle as he hears a voice which never fails to sooth him relax him and bring a smiles on his face
and today was no different he turns back again just to see her standing and words echoed his ears...
" ruk jaiye..Mr khan"!!!!

ok m done with my bakwaas ..i dont know maine kya likha hai..so m keeping dispirin ready for all my readersπŸ˜†...chappal or tamatar ke liye m tayaar...now shoot!!!πŸ˜† 
Edited by MILII_BAKSHI - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ResπŸ˜† i will read this in a while. Whatever this is. πŸ˜†

Unres!

Millu Puttar that was amazing! I loved it, seriously. Update soon. I want to know how Zoya got her memory back so soon. It was her at the door, right? πŸ˜† And why haven't you written 'OS' in the title.
πŸ˜†Edited by Cup-Of-Chai - 10 years ago
MILII_BAKSHI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Cup-Of-Chai

ResπŸ˜† i will read this in a while. Whatever this is. πŸ˜†

M READY WIH DISPIRIN!!πŸ˜†
asyakiideewani thumbnail
gr8.lovee it plz continue
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hmm nice so U planning to continue it :)
Ceon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
great one. I hate Zoyan track. Plz end dis
Surish thumbnail
cutiesanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey is it the sequel of ur prv stry junnoun?πŸ˜›
good concept creepy ayaan romancing with
zoe hmmm πŸ˜”but i knw asad wuld
give hinm a nice chop fr doing thisπŸ˜†
do continue
cutiesanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey is it cont of junnoyn?
nice one but dont letcreepy ayan and zoya romance come
do cont
LuvUAsYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res

teri to meinn...

millluu innnaa kanjooos update...

tujhe kyaa laga recap bhi add kar degi to update lamba lagega ...??? chaalu item...

btw d update ws good..

olthough short bt it veryyy nicely written yaaarr...

itniii choooti update mein bhii asad , zoya aur ayaan ki feelings badi hi bindaas style se describe kra hai...

well done sweeet heart...
Edited by LuvUAsYa - 10 years ago