New ArshiFF:Obsessed Chapter Three Updated Page 26

Arshi1988 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey!
SO if you follow Punishment you must know me and you may also have gotten the PM about me mentioning my new FF. Well here it is. It is called obsessed. It is a story with many twists and turns and I hope to keep it interesting and never boring. It is going to be based on a lot of sensitive issues but there will be love slowly leading it's way in...So enjoy!

Obsessed.

PROLOGUE

They stood there.

Laughing, Staring and Shouting.

I was surrounded.

This was no new activity of theirs, every day they would find one way or another to make me cry. At first, I swallowed the tears but how long could I go? They were obsessed with my tears. All my life I have been made to cry and that is why I hate myself. Why can't I stand up for myself?

How can you? It started with a few of the popular girls but slowly everybody joined in. It has been five months and there has been no escape. I cannot even tell anybody at home. Why? Because there is no one there!

CLANK!

I feel pain shoot through my back for the fifth time in the last two days as once again I am pushed against a locker. He stares down at me smirking.

"SO, I am going to tell you one last time. NEVER try and tell a teacher again!" With that he pushed me one last time and I watched him go. As he went the large crowd dispersed too still laughing at my tears.

I sank down to the floor crying. 

No matter how much I tried avoiding Arnav he always found a way to bully me.

Arnav Singh Raizada.

He'd hated me from the time I came first in business class. I thought that was the reason. So I started performing really badly at school to make sure he had no reason to be angry. It worked at first. But my grades added to the mistreatment at home.

Apparently, my sadness showed on my face because after that he and others bullied me for gaining sympathy from teachers. Then it never stopped. Now it has become their obsession.

Slowly, I stand up and get ready to go back to home.

The days not over yet' 

Obsessed.

Chapter 1:

DING DONG!

Khushi opened the door as quickly as she possibly could. But it was not quick enough.

"Oi! Where the hell where you? Is this what I get for f****** raising you up?"

Khushi mumbled a slight sorry and continued cleaning the bungalow. Her home life was equally as dangerous as her school life. If somebody looked carefully, they would see that her eyes were always swollen from a lack of sleep and her body has various bruises. But who would notice that? Nobody cared about her enough to know that.

Khushi cleaned slowly and watches as her Mami played with her little cousins in front of her and fed them chocolate delight. At least the leftovers would be tasty for her tonight! That was if there was any left. Sometimes, the family finished all the food purposely very well knowing that Khushi needed to eat something.

This particular day Khushi noticed there was something different about her Mami. Her Mami was behaving almost nice? Did something happen at her friend's house? Disregarding the matter, Khushi climbed up the stairs and headed for an early night in.

After all, her body had to toughen up for tomorrows round of abuse right.

"Mum, I do not care about what Mrs Chopra said to you. I am not using a girl for my business venture!"

"Arnav listen to me for once! This girl is useless. Mrs Chopra wants to get rid of her for good! But her parents have left her a HUGE sum of money. However, it's only for her husband. If you marry her, you get half the money and the other half goes to Mrs Chopra! And by half I mean more than enough for you to start a 100 business ventures. And anyway, your not getting it for nothing. You have to marry that ugly duckling unfortunately. But trust me. We can hide her after a month of marriage!"

Suddenly the idea seemed more interesting. He could prove to his father that he want useless.

"Fine! But what's her name?"

"Khushi. Khushi Kumari Gupta."

This was suddenly way more interesting.  

"Start the preparations mum" Arnav smirked and got busy with his calls.

This was going to be one interesting wedding'

"Mami, How can I marry? I still have college and?"

"Listen Khushi. It was your dead parents wish that you would marry this guy at this age so'" Manorma watched as Khushi's face changed with the mention of her dead parents. She knew this card would get the desired results.

"Fine but who am I going to marry?" Khushi spoke with her head down. Maybe this was the end to her pain!

"Don't you worry'You just turn up at the altar and look'urmm, Just turn up! Just trust your parent's choice"

With that Mami left the room to put her cute babies to sleep whilst Khushi sat on the bed with new hopes.

She finally felt there was someone she could finally relate to and trust!

Little did she know, that she was in for another game of pain and heartbreak. Or was she?

*******************************************************************************************************

PRECAP

She silently steps into the registration office and looks around to see her husband. Just seeing his signature on the marriage documents sent flutters into her heart, so what would be her reaction when he holds her hand and leads her away into a beautiful sunset like in the fairytales.

"Looking for me?"

"NO, it couldn't be him. Her parents would not have even accidently made this decision" Khushi thinks to herself as she slowly turns around.

Her eyes shut close as a silent teardrop makes its way down her reddened face.

"Don't cry'.Wifeeey" With that he slowly holds her hand and exists the registration office whilst she finally gets the reality of the situation. Happiness and her? She should have known.

Outside the small gathering of people watch as Arnav Singh Raizada leads out his wife, Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada. 

********************************************************************************************************

Obsessed Index

Next Chapter

Edited by Arshi1988 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi1988 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
ArhiFF: Obsessed. (INDEX)

Chapter Two

Edited by Arshi1988 - 10 years ago
kp123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i absolutely love the beginning!!! honestly i can't wait to read more so please please pleaseee update soon πŸ˜Š
the concept is very different to what i have read before and this ff shoud be very interesting πŸ‘
Mojoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG it looks like some angst one...but quite intresting...just read the prologue...I will read 1st chapter after 20 or more mins...gotta go but i'll must read it bcoz it is hell intresting...thannnxxx alot for pm...
sushna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
woww...nice...
felt bad for khushi...
updte soon...
thankx for pm...πŸ˜ƒ
ajoop thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved it,do continue soon πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
chavvi16 thumbnail