Views

Users

Frequent Posters

john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetsampa39

You're most welcome buddy.

And you're talking about any show,I've watched all of his shows excluding sm of the early episodes of PRC and sm of tere liye.You know how many times I watched the Rajat part of 'Keshav pandit' and the during the time of Dharam Veer,I changed my cable connection jst b'cos of rajat as the cable operator was not providing NDTV imagine.I m crazy about the lad.

me too. i m his fan since he was doing sai baba and prc. do you know that in prc initially the role of young prithvi was suppose to last for at the most 8-10 episodes and they extended his role for over a year coz of the immense popularity of the show coz of rajat. i saw him in a new light in keshav pandit. wow you really did that? i mean changing your cable connection just for rajat.  u know i never paid attn to his height till i saw this post today. i mean his acting is just so good that there is no time to notice his height
john909 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnirony

i am srry but i dont think now-a-days height is really a big factor. people like aamir khan or govinda r not tall guys, but they proved their point by their acting. if i am not wrong aamir khan is just 5'6. but people never questioned his height. so why the hell people always comment on rajat's height??? i am srry but its really not fair for an actor like rajat tokas. unfortunately people r always judgmental towards him bcoz of his height. tht means on TV height is evrything, acting doesnt really matters. & if people have this type of point of view, then i think RT will never be successful here.๐Ÿ˜ญ

dont worry once RT becomes successful this same people will eat their words and say nice things about him like they do for actors like aamir and salman. i am not comparing RT and aamir salman's acting skills here but the situation they faced in their early stages same as RT is facing now. if a brilliant actor like rajat cant leave his mark and be successful  just coz he is not tall i dont think the telly has brains enough to recognize a real talent like him. 
sweetsampa39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: john909

me too. i m his fan since he was doing sai baba and prc. do you know that in prc initially the role of young prithvi was suppose to last for at the most 8-10 episodes and they extended his role for over a year coz of the immense popularity of the show coz of rajat. i saw him in a new light in keshav pandit. wow you really did that? i mean changing your cable connection just for rajat. u know i never paid attn to his height till i saw this post today. i mean his acting is just so good that there is no time to notice his height

Yes you reminded well about Sai baba coz I watched the repeat telecast of that show jst coz of rajat.And yes I know Prithvi's childhood wasnt planned to be that lengthy earlier,saw that in SBS.And as the role got extended the actor decided to play adult PRC opted out of the show and thus later we saw anas rashid playing adult PRC.
PRC restarted the trend of childhood of characters in shows like Jhansi ki Rani,Maharana pratap etc.
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
10q all for the comments๐Ÿ˜ณ... sorry was not able to reply individually but of course heights is not an issue for success... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...

but overall there is room for improvement in the show in terms of language/ dressing style/ overdramatic stuff... etc... and of course its just the beginning, as things proceed who knows it might get better... do enjoy the show guys ๐Ÿ˜ณ

N 10q for informing abt why moti bai wanted to kill herself... it was sad to know
Edited by riyya6 - 10 years ago
john909 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsampa39

Yes you reminded well about Sai baba coz I watched the repeat telecast of that show jst coz of rajat.And yes I know Prithvi's childhood wasnt planned to be that lengthy earlier,saw that in SBS.And as the role got extended the actor decided to play adult PRC opted out of the show and thus later we saw anas rashid playing adult PRC.
PRC restarted the trend of childhood of characters in shows like Jhansi ki Rani,Maharana pratap etc.

so far the best i have seen after rajat was rushiraj pawar ( he is currently in devon ke dev mahadev as kartikey) in a show called chandragupta maurya. that show instantly clicked with audiences just like prc. but that stupid ndtv imagine channel got shut down and show ended abruptly.  when they switched to an adult chandragupta they got another amazing actor in ashish sharma.  i honestly believe it was one of best, second only to prc, historic period drama show. right now it is bharat ka veer putra maharana pratap 's faisal khan who is doing a brilliant job. 
lol historical and religious shows are currently ruling the telly world. who would have thought of that. ๐Ÿ˜Š. currently i dont stay in india so i am unable to watch sai baba. do you have any idea on how i can watch it