Originally posted by: _IcePrincess_

That was beautifully written, I loved it!πŸ‘
A really touching piece of work!

I appreciate the response😳
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sanjh11

thanks for sharing this wonderful update with us...the story is so sad but good atleast in the end someone acknowlede tht it wasnt her fault...btw i loved the anology of the mangoes flies and the girl's life...correct me if i m wrong i think sucking those mangoes represents girl;s desire to live a healthy life a dream of bright and prosperous life and the flies represents the reality of it how her life was crushed and sucked like the fly.donno wat i m blabbering πŸ˜† but thts the effect of your OS on me...i could very well connect to the state of her mother and father as well...oh poor child she never dreamt she would go through so much trauma  she has almost forgotten her pain infact she is dwelling in her own thought where did she went wrong wat was her fault and the last line was awesome... thanks for the brilliant write upπŸ‘ 

Lol! I wouldn't say that I was thinking along those particular lines when I wrote the story, but your interpretation does cover what the entire story represents:- the presence of innocence and a simple, untouched life being ripped apart by a moment of unexpected and unknown violence. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamer_dreams

Amazing...u hv described all the emotions wonderfully

Thanks alot.😳
agirlhasnoname. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG, I  must tell you that this is the best piece I'd ever read.
I was attached to the story, and could Actually feel every single emotion you'd knitted perfectly in this One shot.

Must say, You write flawlessly.

And I am just speechless after reading this amazing work of yours 😊
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Incandescence.

OMG, I  must tell you that this is the best piece I'd ever read.

I was attached to the story, and could Actually feel every single emotion you'd knitted perfectly in this One shot.

Must say, You write flawlessly.

And I am just speechless after reading this amazing work of yours 😊

Thank you very much! That's quite a bit of praise and I appreciate it a great deal.😳