Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

knownstranger thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Lol Krithika your worried about her grocery budget I fear for something else in an environment like Masterchef itself her cooking is unhygienic with scratching sweating etc etc and her counter is so so messed up.Just the thought how her kitchen would be and how she would cook in there the mere thought itself is scary wonder how ppl eat her cooking at home omg
kritikakk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes i noticed that too, thats what severely put me off doyel! lack of hygiene!

some post we were talking abt d mother day special epi of MCI segment n doyel again cut her finger n said its paining alot n bleeding heavily all over her counter... my comment was i see that n il refuse to even touch her dish!

gosh dont get me started on her table mess... im a clean freak esp where kitchen is concerned, i cant believe MCI standards has dropped so low they overlook 1st rule of culinary world > hygiene!
kritikakk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i also hate to think how her family n guests eat knowing d messed state of kitchen!
n its gross that she dsnt even have common sense not to be scratching herself dropping hair n dandruff in food n not to sweat into the pot... eww i wana puke!

but then it cld also be doyel took full advantage of this show! she piled on all ingredients even if its wasted, she kept her bench a mess... all coz she knows she neither has to pay for it nor clean it up afterwards... doyel is a freeloader it seems!