WU 10/06 - The Chudail is Back!

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
  • Anamika is in her room; happily combing her hair. 
  • She feels the presence of someone and hears them crying.
  • She looks around in the house to find the person as she continuously hears the crying voice.
  • She comes to particular room from which she finds smoke coming out of. Her doorbell and phone ring at the same time.
  • The door of the room automatically opens.
  • Anamika enters it, frightened from the smoke that surrounds her.
  • Anamika sees the silhouette of a figure, gets frightened and runs away.
  • Everywhere she goes she finds these silhouettes and is extremely anxious.
  • Anamika cries in helplessness. 
  • Suddenly, she smiles and starts laughing in pleasure.
  • A lady enters the room and laughs with Ana.
  • Jeet returns home to find Chiku barking.
  • Ana says that finally the day has come that she had been waiting for as Jeet accepted her in his life.
  • Ana says that despite Rano trying continuously to destroy Ana, nothing defeated her and instead Rano died herself. 
  • The lady says that finally the day has come that they had been awaiting for 350 years. 
  • Ana says that Rano had won that day by stabbing the skeleton's chest and she took Ana to a place of which she was frightened..the 'black' world. 
  • Ana remembers the pain of that world and how her leg was chained so she couldn't go anywhere. Ana remembers her misery.
  • Ana says that she had no choice but to call the person that all the spirits feared... 'Shaitaan.'
  • The flashback shows Ana calling for Shaitaan and despite all the spirits fearing him, Shaitaan appeared.
Precap: Ana requests Shaitaan to make her human. Shaitaan says that to become this she will have to cross fire; burn in it and melt in it...this is the only way.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks  for the WU ...😊
rosh94 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail