Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greenMoss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Chapter 30

Anjali finally got her closure. And that is very, very good.

Once a snake, always a snake.. So Shyam didn't even bother to change his ways. His father was a drunkard and ill-treated him.. He was/is  a bigger worthless person.

The last lines of the chapter was much-awaited.👏 So she is finally moving on.

Thanks for the PM.  

Edited by greenMoss - 10 years ago
archita_59 thumbnail
Its amazing! Continue soon!
-Archi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8
Devilways, ayeshafarhabs, Simran (HoneyBoo), Sadi, preethi28, ruark_22, tina_1234, 
AnupamaJY, monasha, BumbleBee, dishashah4176, seshatree, Anjinie, mints23, Asrkkgsr, 
bhaktiii, GAURI29, shona-li, minahil1996, tashi26, rvas, ridizzz, sanjubanju, 1chilly, Atyay, 
LeenaRocks, Arshifan4life, IronButterfly, Vidhi_K, P4rveen12, asha_mehta, diyadivya, 
Zarahatke, shalini_s, Alicia2001, Hetnjig, dumas, Kritianya, manali garg, my1stlovearnav, 
jisa, archita_59, arnavkhushi22, spilla, lakraj80, loveandluck, flowers4u, Rainy01, musicfan5,
shai95, seeta_naips, prerna1, avni_barun, deep5128, PrncssOfHeart, bewuster, desisoaps05,
chavvi16, barbisami, rskumar, 

THANK YOU! 😃

reshkn - congrats on being first! 😉 

kparidhi - yayy! Im happy you understand Anjali… while her choices weren't right, they definitely weren't intentional. And its pointless to hold someone responsible for mistakes they regret!

Nirjhoramanisha - Well she will definitely start considering it now that Shyam has finally left her life!

Pari93.9 - haha… the next couple of parts are ArHi centred, don't worry!

SS88 - Thanks so much hun! Its a high compliment that the CVs should read this… 😃 but then again, they don't like to make us or the characters happy, so I don't know if they would like th fact that Anjali is happy and sensible! 😆

cappacuino5 - I know, one of the reasons Anjali is hated is because Arnav practically worships her. But I felt that it would be wrong for him to stop now that he has Khushi in his life…Even though Khushi is just as important, he should never have to forget one for he other. He owes everything he has until now to Anjali and everything that will come to Khushi. Anyway, I'm glad I was able to do justice to all the characters. And yes, there will be one final part to show how Anjali is after the Shyam episode!

arshina223 - Its okay hun… some characters will always be irritating no matter what they do (I have them too!). But nonetheless, I can't just ignore Anjali… like I said and you understood perfectly, she is part of Arnav's life. And yes, the next few parts are FULL of arhi! 😃

akanksha84 - i loved Anjali too… especially the relationship she shared with her brother. I was disappointed with her reaction towards the whole Shyam issue (but I only blame the CVs for that), but I never hated her character. Thanks so much hun! 

Rhysenn - Well, the old Anjali would have definitely lied to Varun… but the new and improved one will not. If Varun asks for Shyam when he is older, Anjali will definitely tell him the truth. Of course it would depend on how old Varun is (if he is still a child, then she can't tell him everything), but when he is old enough, she will make sure he knows the whole truth to prevent him from breaking an innocent girl's heart. As for the Shyam's last words, they were just meant to hurt Anjali, since he couldn't take it that she is strong now and not easily fooled. And no, Shyam will not be released from jail… Arnav's influence is too strong for Shyam to work around his sentence of life imprisonment. 

Senorita Sanaya - As I said before, its completely okay that you have different opinions about Anjali… what you said is true. Khushi changed ASR more than Anjali did, but you can't compare them. Khushi is a lover/ wife for Arnav and that position is actually much more powerful than any other. Anjali is a sister cum mother and though she is important, Arnav doesn't react to her the same way that he does to Khushi. He accepts what Anjali tells/orders him to do as if its a responsibility, but with Khushi, he argues and disagrees with them, because he is free to. And most of the time, his disagreement leads to his change of heart. Anyway, we can go on and on about this, but simply put, comparing the two women is almost like comparing apples and oranges! But thank you for still reading this FF even though you don't agree with it! 😃 And yes, there are many tracks still to close… but half of ArHi's problem was their families, which is now completely settled. They only have to deal with each other now!

srat - yes, Anjali did grow up… a lot. So she knows its much better to learn and accept the truth, then hide it, which is why she won't keep Varun in the dark. When he is old enough to understand, she will tell him the truth of Shyam. Unfortunately, this FF won't go that far into their lives… Varun will always be a toddler here. 

say_cheese - no worries hun! Im glad you caught up! 😃

Amiarisme - haha yes… but at least she learned her lesson!

nataraja321 - Yes, no one can replace Arshi… but Khushi hasn't been in Arnav's life for that long to be more important that Anjali. It will take time, but eventually, she will be. 

laksh65 - well said! Unfortunately, Shyam will never understand his shortcomings… 

LiveCrazily - really? I had this part planned even before Anjali was introduced… it just felt right that Shyam becomes the reason for her move on, even if he was the one who caused her pain in the first place!

farheen75 - Anjali is not ungrateful… if she was, she would have tried her best to get Shyam out of jail. But she didn't, instead, she trusted her brother because she knows that he gave up everything for her. And moreover, she gives him a piece of her mind for ruining Khushi's life too, for not realizing how badly he played with her. I have said this before and I'm saying it again, Anjali and Khushi can't be compared. They grew up differently, went through different things… its not all Anjali's fault that Khushi's life was ruined. Arnav could have exposed Shyam to his sister, but he thought she would be happier not knowing. He was no one to decide what was good for Anjali and what was not. He was wrong in making his own decisions. Khushi could also have exposed Shyam… but she also decided that Anjali would be happier not knowing, plus she was worried about her sister's wedding. What I am saying is, everyone made their own decisions and are paying for it. 

As for Khushi, no one forced her to still love Arnav… it was her own decision to keep his name and still hope to have a life with him. Had Arnav been as bad as Shyam, then she would hate him too and force herself to move on, like how Anjali is right now. And Arnav may not be better than Shyam, but at least he didn't stoop to killing Khushi, because she was causing problems in his life. Moreover, he was always open about his hatred… unlike Shyam, who treated Anjali fine in front of her, but resorted to murdering her behind her back. Back stabbers are a lot worse than outright enemies! 

So you are right, Anjali suffered because of her own stupidity, but Khushi is in the same boat.She made stupid decisions too and is paying for it. And I would even say she is a bit more lucky, since the man she loves, also loves her back. But Anjali? She truly loved someone, and he turned out to be a cheat… more than that, he doesn't even regret using her. And yes, she has Karan now… but will it be a bed of roses? Its not as easy as it sounds to move on. She will never be able to trust someone again! 

Anyway, I can keep going on about this forever… but thanks so much for your opinions! I am glad you voiced your thoughts and I definitely enjoying reading them.  Hopefully, you will agree with the next few chapters! 😃

segad - Thanks hun! As for Anjali accepting responsibility… she never asked Arnav to keep her happy. She even points this out to him in the hospital, that he was no one to keep to her in the dark. He should have the told her the truth as soon as he found out! But Anjali does accept that its her fault - she believes she is the root cause for everything happened and says so to Karan in chapter 24!

B.S.I_Love_You - haha… everything is false in snakewa's case! As for Anjali, yes, she definitely will push Arnav to put aside his stupidness! And as you rightly said, Devi Maiyya ki jai ho! 😆

tara.singhania - welcome to the ff! And yes, I will definitely PM you!

sfghfj - Welcome! Thanks for the comment and I will PM you from now!

greenMoss - YOU ARE BACK! 🤗  Thanks for the comments hun! Yes, Ayesha is the only one who is close enough to both Arnav and Khushi to bring them close. And she will! 😉

hk16 - yayy! you caught up! 😃

mannat27 - Shyam never confessed here, as he did in the show. Anjali only knows what was mentioned in Arnav and Payal's conversation in the prologue, which is not a lot. And she can't move on without knowing and fully accepting what happened! 

Edited by -Archi- - 10 years ago
barbisami thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
where is our update???
rskumar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
good that she choose d to close her past and move on...lovely update..
barbisami thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
when u will be updating nxt chp????
hk16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

chapter 30 was very insightfull. Sometimes it takes a long time  to come to forgive and come to an understanding of oneself .

At least it only took 2 year. Some people NEVER find a resolution and they continue in the same vain all thier life.Some closure for Angali and time to move on.

I havent been keeping up with this story for sometime but I am glad i had yew cahpters to catch up.

Hope you update soon .

mannat27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update.

I was mainly surprised at how Anjali didnt knew that Shyam tried to kill her.  I do understand all her other points and m glad that she is finally moving on.

Waiting for the next update!
-Archi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8
Hey guys,

I'm back with another update! Sit back and enjoy 😊

Jaane Doh Naa
-CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE-
A Woman Scorned

The fashion show was a success.

As numerous celebrities and business personnel flew in from all over the country to witness the annul Fashion Week of Pune, they were pleasantly surprised and impressed with the opening show. They admired every single item of the Bridal Collection, mesmerized with its delicate embroidery and sometimes jealously astonished with its intricate design. By the end, there wasn't a single person present who didn't admire AK's Seams of Style.

So it was only fitting that they all stood up in applause when the designers walked on stage, gracefully accepting the praise. Not even one of them suspected how nervous the two confident owners actually were.

Khushi stared at the crowd assembled, her heart thudding with the sudden attention. Her eyes searched the front rows, partly blinded by the flashes of the media, looking for the man she knew would be present; the man who pushed her strengths and made up for her weaknesses. She was out of luck, however.

Beside her was a smiling Ayesha, who despite her confident stance was a nervous wreck. It was she, alone of the two, who realized the importance of being the opening show. The bar of expectations was raised high and only time would tell if they came close.

Reporters scurried to them as the crowd began to disassemble, some eager to leave for home, others for the after-party not far from the venue. However, Ayesha and Khushi were trapped with relentless questions.

"Is it true this is your last show together? Aren't you both separating after this?"

"Rubbish!" Ayesha answered. "Where do you guys come up with such things?"

"Didn't both of you stay at Arnav Singh Raizada's house last week in Delhi?"

"Yes, but that was a friendly visit. Not everything is business between us."

"There are rumors that Ms. Khushi actually is related to Mr. Raizada. Surely-"

"Surely it is a personal matter," Ayesha replied hotly. "It would be highly appreciated if we can stick to questions about the fashion show."

And it went on. It was almost an hour later that they were finally given the chance to leave for the after-party.

"Unbelievable," Ayesha muttered, as she slid into the driver's seat and Khushi into the passenger. "These stupid media people ask too many questions and that too irrelevant ones!"

Khushi nodded in agreement. Like always, she mostly maintained silence through the interview.

"I wonder how they found about you and Arnav though," Ayesha wondered out loud.

"It's obvious," Khushi said quietly. "We have the same last name…"

"You okay?" Ayesha asked, glancing at her. "You seemed off the whole day…"

Khushi chose not to answer. In truth, she was disappointed.

She hoped her farewell at the airport would bring a new beginning, a new chance in her life, but it seemed that she was expecting too much. Arnav Singh Raizada was far from loving her, perhaps more farther than she could hope of forgetting him.

For the past one week he kept away from her, she desperately wished that he was thinking about her unsaid offer of friendship, her silent plea to start over again, this time their disastrous contract marriage not overshadowing their feelings. It was clear that he wasn't. Why else would he not come to the show? And even if he did (he was after all financing the whole thing), why did he not greet her and wish her luck?

Her eyes flickered to her arms on which rested the bangles he had once gifted her. She had adorned them knowing he would be here… but he let her down, flushing away her childish hope for a new beginning along with it. It appeared that they were just never meant to be, not lovers, not friends and for that matter, not even enemies.

And it was with these thoughts that she entered the party, where she half-heartedly accepted the congratulations being spread her way before being dragged away by an excited Rohit, who demanded a catch-up with her.

Ayesha sighed at Khushi's silence, before setting off to get herself a drink, when she found her path blocked by-

"Why, hello Nayan," she said with a smirk. "I have to say, I'm surprised to see you here. Not pleased, but definitely surprised."

Nayan was too enraged to care. "What the hell is this?!"

Ayesha didn't have to look at the piece of paper he was holding up to know what it was. "Court notice. I thought you knew how to read."

"It's not funny," he snapped. "You know perfectly well what I mean. How dare you send me a court notice?"

She raised an eyebrow. "Dare? I think I should be asking you that… how dare you steal my designs? And not to mention sleeping with me, lying to me and oh, how could I forget, cheating on me?"

Nayan gritted his teeth.

"Getting mad?" she mocked. "Or should I say frustrated? To be honest, I didn't give two hoots about you until you gave that interview last week… what did you say? "Ayesha Kapoor is mentally unstable. That's why she lost control and slapped me two years ago"?"

He averted his eyes.

"Unbelievable Nayan," she said vehemently. "I didn't think you could stoop this low… luckily, your interviewer happened to be my close friend. I got a call as soon as you left! Little tip – next time, do your homework before hiring a random reporter to write nonsense about other people."

Nayan looked up guiltily, opening his mouth of reply but deciding against it in the nick of time. However, it was enough for Ayesha to understand what really was going on.

"You didn't hire him," she said, reading his expression. And suddenly realization dawned. "Ohh… I get it. Nina hired him."

Again, he didn't reply.

"Even more pathetic Nayan… you let her pull your strings. Do you have any self-respect at all?"

She shook her head in disgust before walking away, when-

"You are not going to win this case Ayesha," he said. "You have no proof whatsoever. Withdraw your charges and save us both from a waste of time."

Ayesha turned around and to his surprise, let out a laugh. "Waste of time? On the contrary, I think it's going to prove very useful."

"There is no proof-"

"That you stole my designs? Probably not… but for the amount of time it will take to prove that there is no proof, will be enough. And in that time, just imagine the amount of publicity the issue will get."

Nayan simply gazed at her, not understanding her point.

"The headlines," she continued. "Will be something like "Ayesha Kapoor sues ex-boyfriend for plagiarism; will she get justice?" or how about, "The story of a wronged woman – for how long will the atrocities continue?" So, whatever little business you have left, will be finished. And you will have no hope of reviving it, given your image as a cheat. You see Nayan, people, real people that is, don't need proof like the court. They think with their heart, so they will definitely side with me. And even if they don't, the doubt will be enough to make you go out of business."

He was too stunned to speak.

"So, good luck Nayan Dasgupta. See you in court!"

She gave one last scornful look before walking off to the bar, feeling deeply satisfied.

"That was very commendable Ms. Kapoor."

Ayesha looked up to see Aman approach her with a smile. "What is?"

"What you said back there to Nayan..."

"Do you eavesdrop on everything?"

He shook his head. "I just happen to be in the right place at the wrong time. I was passing by when I saw you two talking."

"Well he deserves it," she muttered, sipping the wine she ordered.

"That he does," Aman agreed. "Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned. He should have known better."

"You like Shakespeare?"

Aman smiled. "It's actually William Congreve who wrote that… not Shakespeare."

"Really?! You sure?"

"Yes… I am very sure. It's always misattributed to Shakespeare, not that he, himself hasn't written admirable things."

Ayesha was surprised. "So you like reading?"

"English was favorite subject in school."

"Then why get job in AR Designs?"

"As opposed to?

"As opposed to doing artsy English stuff… like being an editor in some publishing firm or if you are good author, then writing books."

"Ohh… well, it's a long story."

"I have time," she said. And when he hesitated, she patted the seat beside her at the bar. "What would you like to drink?"

He gingerly sat down. "Juice, if they serve any."

Ayesha's eyebrows shot up. "You do realize we are at a "page-3" type party?"

"Of course I realize… I haven't been to many "other" types of parties to get confused."

"Of course," she said, more to herself than him. "I should haven know."

"That I'm a boring type of person?"

Ayesha bit her lip, not wanting to accept that he voiced the exact opinion in her head.  She turned to the bar tender and said, "Can you get him a berry forest please?"

Aman sighed.

"What?" she asked, catching his expression.

"You are just getting me fancy fruit juice."

Ayesha rolled her eyes. "It's my treat if you are worried about the price. And what's your problem with alcohol anyway?"

"My issue is not with the price. It's with the attempt to make everything look extravagant and unnecessarily obnoxious. And I don't have any problems with alcohol."

"And what Mr. Mathur," Ayesha said dramatically. "would happen to such a lavish party if we serve drinks that can be found at home or even the roadside?"

"It would become enjoyable."

"Yeah right," she answered, with a snort.  

Aman wasn't disheartened. He met enough people to expect such an answer. "Look around," he said, his eyes roaming across the beautifully decorated banquet hall.

"All these people, you think they are having fun? Most of them are trying their best to stay trim and proper, so they look good in all the pictures that are going to be printed in the papers tomorrow. They don't laugh too much or eat too much and some of them even stay away people they like in case a reporter gets the wrong idea. It's miserable."

Ayesha followed his gaze, noticing the quiet murmurs of conversation along the room as she did. He was right – people were conscious of themselves.

"And even you for that matter," he continued. "I don't think wine is your choice of drink nor a saree, your choice of outfit."

Ayesha glanced down at her lap. She had indeed donned a saree – a simple black and white printed saree with a yellow cultured pallu – for the occasion. However, it was simply because of Khushi's insistence. And yet, she couldn't get herself to press her point, because her choice of attire, had she been able to pick, would be something along the lines of a simple, cotton dress, which definitely wouldn't be allowed.

"Fine," she agreed, stubbornly. "This party is not fun. But that doesn't mean other parties aren't fun either."

Aman snorted. "Trust me Ms. Kapoor. It's the same thing!"

"No, it isn't! I don't know if you are speaking from experience, but if you are, then clearly you were with the wrong people. You should party with me. Then you will know exactly what you are missing!"

"And what if I said the same thing to you?"

Ayesha appeared to debate the idea silently, before settling on her reply. "Okay. How about I show you my fun and you show me yours?"

Aman almost smiled. "If you insist."

She stretched out her hand. "Deal?"

He shook it. "Deal."

Arnav let out a sigh as he stood silently away from the excitement of the party, waiting for the time it would be appropriate for him to leave. Of course, he would receive good bashing for such a decision, namely from Ayesha, but she knew nothing of his troubles, and hence, his helplessness.

The past one week wasn't easy for him.

He purposefully delayed his return to Pune, with the intention of distancing himself from Khushi, hoping that their murky relationship would be easier to end without his constant presence in her life. However, that didn't mean, he didn't miss her because he did. A lot.

It was as he watched her gracefully walk onto the ramp that evening, bowing to the applause she earned with her exceptional designs, that he understood what he was losing. Clad in a simple red chiffon sari with a printed blouse, she looked breath taking in the illuminated hall. Her hair was left open, cascading beautifully down her slender back, as her eyes, kohled in black, searched the crowd unquestionably for him. But what wiped the wind out of him were the bangles she adorned on her arms. Red and gold in color, they glimmered exotically into the night, reminding him of the time he gifted them to her.

It should be no surprise she held on to them. Just like the mangalsutra and not to mention his name… but he was still pleasantly shocked to see them.

And despite the joy he experienced with just the sight of her, he couldn't ignore the gloom engulfing him. With their contract coming to an end, this night was the last he was ever going to see of her. Simply because she deserved someone else, someone who could be the Prince Charming she dreamed of. Not him, with his complicated past and difficult family.

And even as this thought struck, Arnav couldn't help but notice the definite changes that occurred in the past one week. For one, his sister seemed to have transformed completely. He still remembered the night she walked into Raizada mansion, having been absent for an entire day, drenched and shivering, accompanied by a solemn Karan. If things could any be any more astonishing, it was her bursting into laughter at dinner that night at a joke that no one apart from her found funny. It was as if she never met someone called Shyam Manohar Jha.

He tried many times in the days that followed to know what caused such a drastic change. But Anjali would brush him off, and increasingly became even more cheerful. Not that Arnav was complaining. In fact, he welcomed this happy, joyful Anjali with open arms for she brought the lost smiles of the Raizada clan along with her. Everyone was beyond ecstatic and he finally knew that his family was complete. Well, as complete as it was ever to going get without Khushi's presence, which of course, no one wanted to talk about.

"Arnav?"

He turned around to see an expectant Ayesha.

"Hey," he greeted dully.

"You are late," she said sternly. "It was our show and you weren't even there!"

"I was," he answered calmly. "You just couldn't see me."

"My point remains – you weren't there! When did you come back?"

"This morning."

"And you didn't tell me because…?"

Arnav glanced at Khushi, who was caught in a conversation with a fellow guest. His eyes kept track of her the entire party, partly because he couldn't ignore her, and partly to ensure there was a good a distance between them.

"Is this some other Manju act of yours?" Ayesha asked, exasperated.

"I thought you guys were busy and didn't want to be interrupted."

Ayesha didn't reply, and instead peered skeptically at him, almost reminding Arnav of his sister. She too often gazed at him like that whenever she knew he was being untruthful.

"Anyway," he said, uncomfortable under Ayesha's unwavering eyes. "Congrats on the show! You did it!"

"We did it," she corrected. "And she missed you by the way. A lot."

"Did she tell you that?"

"No… but I know. She wasn't herself ever since we came back and it's because of you."

"I know," he answered, looking at the floor. "A lot of things are because of me."

Ayesha groaned. "What is wrong with you? Why are you being so… so depressing?!"

"Drop it Ayesha," he said with a sigh. "It's almost over… tomorrow this time, it will all be okay."

However, his reassuring words only enraged her.

"You know what?" she retorted, grabbing his arm and tugging him towards the center of the room. "You are stupid! That too a big one. But I'm not going to let your stupidity get in the way of your life."

"What are you doing?" he exclaimed, trying pull his arm away from her grasp.

"Proving to you that she did miss you!"

And after one last heave she dropped his arm. Arnav looked around to see that she had dragged him to the dance floor.

"What-"

"Shut up," she ordered and to his surprise snaked her arms around his neck.

"Ayesh-"

"Tell me if she is looking," she said quietly, ignoring his attempts to put space between them.

"Who?!"

"Khushi," she said exasperatedly.

Arnav looked past her to see that he had a perfect view of Khushi, still talking to the same person as before, and she of him.

"No," he told Ayesha, without taking eyes off the former.

"She will."

And sure enough, it was only a few moments before Khushi glanced up to the spot where he was standing previously. A line appeared on her perfect face as she began to search the crowd before resting upon his face. Their eyes met for the briefest of seconds before he looked back down at Ayesha.

"What do you plan on doing exactly?"

Ayesha grinned, before stepping even closer to him, her tall frame pressing against his. "Dance," she whispered.

Arnav was too stunned to obey. He stood rigidly as Ayesha began to shake her hips, trailing a finger down the side of his face.

"No," he objected realizing her intentions and trying to take a step back.

She tightened her arms around him. "Trust me!"

"No," he repeated. "This is not right Ayesha. Me and Khushi have enough things going on without-"

"Look at me," she hissed, cupping his face in one hand. "Now casually glance at Khushi and tell me what she is doing."

He didn't object, simply because he was desperate to see her face as well. As instructed, he looked up to notice that Khushi was still standing there, but no longer talking. She was watching them closely and he saw the slightest flicker of hurt cross her face. And it was enough.

"Stop it," he muttered, before wrenching Ayesha's arms off him, not caring if he was being rude. "I'm not doing this!"

"Arnav-"

He didn't pay heed to her explanations and glanced hurriedly in Khushi's direction. But the damage was done.

She was gone.

As always, I couldn't resist finding the sarees the two girls are wearing! 😉

Khushi's Outfit

Ayesha's Outfit

Like/comment please! 

Archi

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am first 😃 will give a long comment covering all aspects...

Hmmm, I really loved the banter between Ayesha & Aman who are strong characters the minute the convo is surrounding Arnav or Anjali feels pretty depressed & absurd reading it I guess because both are too weak to bear anything & blame others for it.

I wish Khushi gets what she deserves & Arnav respects it too.

I want to know why is Payal not portrayed as important as Anjali ? Payal is also an important character she is the lead's sister at the end & Ayesha is a close friend. Why only Anjali as a sibling even NK & Akash are siblings.

Edited by Senorita Sanaya - 10 years ago