cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Today, I felt the pain of both my crazies.. It's such  a redundant statement that both of them have nailed their characters.. Both have an awesome chemistry, even when not in a single frame... Take a bow to DVD n the creative team.. A lot have been said about them today, but I just wanted to share my opinion. 

I really liked tat RK didnt create a scene in front of Sultan, nor did he insult madhu in front of sultan or his own family. He just locked himself in a room! Not willing to show his vulnerability or despair to that man he hates with all his heart. 
Then he displaced all his anger on the lifeless furniture of the room. He broke everything in the room in despair, anger, rage! yes!! he does break things in the house! But wait, it's his hard earned money. He has every right to break every single piece of furniture in his own house. Whatever makes him happy..  He doesn't go barge into other people's houses, nor does he vandalizes random people's cars.. πŸ˜‰

And what were people expecting him to do? Shake hands with Sultan. He already accepted him as Madhu's friend, invited him to the wedding. Yes, in his attitude, trying to rub in that Madhu belongs to him. Big deals.!! His acknowledging him as Madhu's friend was enough despite knowing that bhai has feelings for Madhu.. 
But there is no way he was going to be okay with sadakchaap in his bedroom, with his wife who is confiding about their relationship to the man he hates with all his heart.
It's RK, not Sikky! He was not going to take it lying low. But just because he heard the convo where Madhu confessed to Gangu that she loves only RK, he didnt beat the daylights out of him. 

And wait! Did u notice the way the complete man was walking down the stairs, as if its his house. And then he had the nerve to stand there! πŸ˜‘ Madhu had to literally scream at the top of her lung to get him out of the house. And wait, was he there to stop Madhu from revenge or encourage Madhu to take her revenge..  Because like his unfathomable expressions, his dialogues were also not clear.. πŸ˜• Left us a little confused.. For once, I want this man to do something that is a bit smart, and doesn't make me question his existence.. πŸ˜†

And I figured why this forced angle was introduced as a gangster, because only such shameless man can barge into bedrooms, and walk royally down the stairs of a house where he is not welcome into. πŸ€’

Am I the only one, who despite being in love with the crazies,  liked that RK was hurt?? No, I m not being a sadist. Nor have I switched sides..πŸ˜‰

I believe this was very important. Rk needed to go through this pain.  To all those who said that RK already knows the pain of betrayal. If that was true he wouldn't have unleashed the unwedding fiasco. Despite knowing the pain of betrayal, still he went ahead n inflicted this pain to the love of his life. So he needed a quick revision of what it feels like, or what Madhu would have felt on that fateful night.

I was against the idea of Madhu's revenge too. Because they are not kindergarten kids, where madhu has to break RK's pencil, because RK broke hers. They should act their age where it's beyond the Id, Superego has already developed. Use it! Mature people are are supposed to mend, heal. I am glad she aborted her plan. But was this relationship fair?? 

From what  I see,  this relationship was more like an angel Madhu doing a favor on RK by forgiving him for his misdoings, and RK was at the receiving end of her generosity. So he was reciprocating it with lavish romantic gestures. But was it enough? Not in my eyes.

I always felt that what he did to her at the unwedding,  could never be undone. So he was doing all these sweet little things to make up for it. Madhu was appreciating and enjoying all this attention, but this was not enuf for the pain she was put through.

And the pain what RK received from madhu is not the betrayal in love. It was more of Madhu being in cahoots with that expressionless sleazebag. But this kinda balanced their relationship in my eyes. Now they are on the same pedestal. He hurt her knowingly, and she did it inadvertently. But the pain is quite similar. I don't think he will forgive Madhu so easily. But we can't call it hate marriage! Because he can't hate her. He is mad at her.. And from what we know about RK, he will not forgive her completely so soon! So even after the wedding happens, he will give her a cold shoulder to her for sometime, which actually paves way for the usual delayed consummation clause of Indian TV soaps.. As many of you have enlightened me about... πŸ˜‰

I have never doubted his love for her. And I think he is more invested in this relationship than her. I say this because Madhu loves a lot of people in life, it's her personality to give love. While RK has only 3 people he truly loves! His Dad, Mom, n Madhu! He appreciates Bittuji's presence in his own way but he is not lavish with his emotions. It takes a lot for him to love others. And it takes a lot for him to forgive others. And when he turns around, he will give his 100% best. Like we saw him with his mom..

My mom still can't stop gushing about how good a son he is now.. my mom would give him the adarsh beta award any day.. Radhaji just hit a jackpot, thanks to Madhu!!

So the crazies are still going to keep us confused fr a while.,and I hope the wedding happens soon.. πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gurudrishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post n very meaningful n trueπŸ‘. My mom loves him already  very much. Crazy couple made in heaven n made for each other forever.❀️
amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great post Cardio! πŸ‘
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cardio21

Today, I felt the pain of both my crazies.. It's such  a redundant statement that both of them have nailed their characters.. Both have an awesome chemistry, even when not in a single frame... Take a bow to DVD n the creative team.. A lot have been said about them today, but I just wanted to share my opinion. 

I really liked tat RK didnt create a scene in front of Sultan, nor did he insult madhu in front of sultan or his own family. He just locked himself in a room! Not willing to show his vulnerability or despair to that man he hates with all his heart. 
Then he displaced all his anger on the lifeless furniture of the room. He broke everything in the room in despair, anger, rage! yes!! he does break things in the house! But wait, it's his hard earned money. He has every right to break every single piece of furniture in his own house. Whatever makes him happy..  He doesn't go barge into other people's houses, nor does he vandalizes random people's cars.. πŸ˜‰

And what were people expecting him to do? Shake hands with Sultan. He already accepted him as Madhu's friend, invited him to the wedding. Yes, in his attitude, trying to rub in that Madhu belongs to him. Big deals.!! His acknowledging him as Madhu's friend was enough despite knowing that bhai has feelings for Madhu.. 
But there is no way he was going to be okay with sadakchaap in his bedroom, with his wife who is confiding about their relationship to the man he hates with all his heart.
It's RK, not Sikky! He was not going to take it lying low. But just because he heard the convo where Madhu confessed to Gangu that she loves only RK, he didnt beat the daylights out of him

And wait! Did u notice the way the complete man was walking down the stairs, as if its his house. And then he had the nerve to stand there! πŸ˜‘ Madhu had to literally scream at the top of her lung to get him out of the house. And wait, was he there to stop Madhu from revenge or encourage Madhu to take her revenge..  Because like his unfathomable expressions, his dialogues were also not clear.. πŸ˜• Left us a little confused.. For once, I want this man to do something that is a bit smart, and doesn't make me question his existence.. πŸ˜†

And I figured why this forced angle was introduced as a gangster, because only such shameless man can barge into bedrooms, and walk royally down the stairs of a house where he is not welcome into. πŸ€’

I always felt that what he did to her at the unwedding,  could never be undone. So he was doing all these sweet little things to make up for it. Madhu was appreciating and enjoying all this attention, but this was not enuf for the pain she was put through.

And the pain what RK received from madhu is not the betrayal in love. It was more of Madhu being in cahoots with that expressionless sleazebag. But this kinda balanced their relationship in my eyes. Now they are on the same pedestal. He hurt her knowingly, and she did it inadvertently. But the pain is quite similar. I don't think he will forgive Madhu so easily. But we can't call it hate marriage! Because he can't hate her. He is mad at her.. And from what we know about RK, he will not forgive her completely so soon! So even after the wedding happens, he will give her a cold shoulder to her for sometime, which actually paves way for the usual delayed consummation clause of Indian TV soaps.. As many of you have enlightened me about... πŸ˜‰

πŸ‘
Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb post cardio...
u gave a tight slap answers to some people..πŸ‘

i agree with u..now R.K also knew the pain of heart break and im felling very happy cos rishbala are even now..fantastic performance by DVD and im eagerly waiting for their wedding..let it be hate marraige i dont bother cause R.K still loves madhu as R.K kept his hand before madhu in the car thaat itself says he is just mad about her but break up is not going to happen
gurudrishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
As i  have said many times already  that RK has a standard in each n everything he does⭐️ Edited by gurudrishti - 10 years ago
afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Unres!!After reading ur post in excitement I forgot that I've reserved already!!πŸ˜† Edited by titli4love - 10 years ago
AMJflora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sorry about that!! i forgot that i had already reserved!!!πŸ˜• Edited by AMJflora - 10 years ago
Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome post dearπŸ€—

And I agree with your post.
Firstly coming to Bhai, i was so suprised & annoyed at his guts. When Madhu clearly said him to go out through backdoor still he marched down the staircase as if its his house🀒 and even had outstanding guts to stand there and stare at Madhu😳 Really i never understood that what exactly did his golden heart want?? πŸ˜• Stop Madhu from revenging or Enourage Madhu to revenge?

Coming to RishBala thing, I totally agree. Though that tear of RK bought me tearsπŸ˜† but still I was a bit glad to see him hurt. At least some things got balanced. Bcoz all the time it was only Madhu who suffered due to RK's karnamas. But finally he got hit in the right place of his heart. The speech he delivered at Unwedding sequence and his actions cannot be undone at least not with the little redemption he did. So him getting hurt was much needed i think:)

Edited by Niki_cool - 10 years ago
trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cardio21

Amen to that! DD was amazing as always.. she always nails emotional scenes.. but VD just had me in Awe yesterday.. :)

Yup.. :) Probably cause he was short of words after finding out what Madhu's true intentions were.. :)

Ahahahah.. 🀣 WELL SAID Kash.. :D <3 His car, HIS petrol.. :P He can do anything he wants with em.. heheh 🀣

πŸ‘

It's RK, not Sikky! He was not going to take it lying low. But just because he heard the convo where Madhu confessed to Gangu that she loves only RK, he didnt beat the daylights out of him. 

And wait! Did u notice the way the complete man was walking down the stairs, as if its his house.

I KNOOOW RIGHHHT! like he owns the damn house.. ! :$

And then he had the nerve to stand there! πŸ˜‘ Madhu had to literally scream at the top of her lung to get him out of the house. And wait, was he there to stop Madhu from revenge or encourage Madhu to take her revenge..  Because like his unfathomable expressions, his dialogues were also not clear.. πŸ˜• Left us a little confused.. For once, I want this man to do something that is a bit smart, and doesn't make me question his existence.. πŸ˜†

🀣🀣
🀣🀣

Am I the only one, who despite being in love with the crazies,  liked that RK was hurt?? No, I m not being a sadist. Nor have I switched sides..πŸ˜‰

Nahh! me too! YES it killed me to see him crying.. :) But hey.. No pain, NO gain.. :) He needed to Know.. :)

I believe this was very important. Rk needed to go through this pain.  To all those who said that RK already knows the pain of betrayal. If that was true he wouldn't have unleashed the unwedding fiasco. Despite knowing the pain of betrayal, still he went ahead n inflicted this pain to the love of his life. So he needed a quick revision of what it feels like, or what Madhu would have felt on that fateful night.

πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ‘πŸΌ

I was against the idea of Madhu's revenge too. Because they are not kindergarten kids, where madhu has to break RK's pencil, because RK broke hers. They should act their age where it's beyond the Id, Superego has already developed. Use it! Mature people are are supposed to mend, heal. I am glad she aborted her plan. But was this relationship fair?? 

From what  I see,  this relationship was more like an angel Madhu doing a favor on RK by forgiving him for his misdoings, and RK was at the receiving end of her generosity. So he was reciprocating it with lavish romantic gestures. But was it enough? Not in my eyes.

πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ I AGREE WITH EVERY SINGLE WORD.. :)
πŸ‘

🀣  I sooo hope your NOT talking about me! LMAO.. :D 🀣

I have never doubted his love for her. And I think he is more invested in this relationship than her. I say this because Madhu loves a lot of people in life, it's her personality to give love. While RK has only 3 people he truly loves! His Dad, Mom, n Madhu! He appreciates Bittuji's presence in his own way but he is not lavish with his emotions. It takes a lot for him to love others. And it takes a lot for him to forgive others. And when he turns around, he will give his 100% best. Like we saw him with his mom..

My mom still can't stop gushing about how good a son he is now.. my mom would give him the adarsh beta award any day.. Radhaji just hit a jackpot, thanks to Madhu!!

So the crazies are still going to keep us confused fr a while.,and I hope the wedding happens soon.. πŸ˜Š

Yayyy Kash.. :) Fab post.. :) Im a bit sleepy.. Im pretty sure you can see laziness alll over the post! lol.. Sorrryyy.. But I simply HAD to say SOMETHING... heheheh <3
 -Steph

Edited by -Stephanie- - 10 years ago