samir_soni thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Personally, i couldn't finish Aan......I had to turn it off after 30 minutes. Some of u may not agree w me, but i m sure there are  many movies that u guys hated.......

is the movie u hated the worst movie of the year <OR> the worst one u have ever seen? And yes, what's the worst song of 2004?.....lets discuss it here.

*I am sorry if someone has opened another post before (on the same subject).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess thumbnail
me too i hated Dil Chata Hai and Rudrashk with Sunil and Sunjay. that movie didn't made any sense to me.
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh ya...rudrakash was horrible...
zindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Boom (Cast:   Amitabh Bachchan, Gulshan Grover, Jackie Shroff, Zeenat Aman, Seema Biswas, Katrina Kaif, Madhu Sapre)

Aks (again AB)

rudrakash horrible...i agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

god i can't believe i wasted 30 mintues on that movies ...........

Jem4Himesh thumbnail
I didn't like Mujhse Shaadi Karoge............😳i watched an 1hr n a half of it (hoping it would get better, lol) but I found it to be v.v.v.v.v.predictable- the only good thing about the film was the music (i particularly like the song 'Jeene ke hai char din' but i thought Akshay Kumar's acting was really quite appaulling........i was disappointed as he was really good in andaaz.......anyone else agree?!😕
samir_soni thumbnail

Boom (Cast:   Amitabh Bachchan, Gulshan Grover, Jackie Shroff, Zeenat Aman, Seema Biswas, Katrina Kaif, Madhu Sapre)

Yaa i remember Boom.....u know i wanted to see that movie in a theatre only becaz it has Javed. Who knew Big stars like AB, Jackie, Zeenat Anam could act in a cheap movie like that.

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I HATE ALL THE MOVIES WHERE ANYONE EXCEPT SRK IS THERE
Kareena's World thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Boom is the worst movie ever 😡
xsonyxo thumbnail

OMG, i can't believe AMITABH BACHAN acted in BOOM....evn tho i don't like him...isn't he supposed to be big n actually act in GOOD movies???? good thing i only saw 15 minutes of tht movie, ...... n MISHA ur sooo right! it's hard to watch a movie without SHAHRUKH in it... 😭....but somehow i do :)

-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There have been so many horrible films with tasteless music. The worst movie is probably Naach. The music was awful, the actors were awful and the entire film was AWFUL!🤢