sushmakryan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
sound interesting contniue soon thanks for the pm 
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Mirah this is for you ❤️ ... 

(PS. viren and jeevika are not married 😆)

Chapter 1

It was a beautiful morning. Sun out yet a breeze in the air. The perfect summer day! Jeevika woke up in her suite. Not any suite, it was the deluxe suite at the best resort in Napa Valley. Napa Valley was the city. The city where Viren and Jeevika became Virika. Both of them met for the first time there at their close friends wedding. The moment they glanced at each other, their world had changed all of a sudden. A change for the better. A change for a lifetime. 

Viren and Jeevika would come to Napa once every year ever since their first meeting. This was their third anniversary and of course they had to celebrate it here. Jeevika rose from her bed listening to her caller tune' my boo. Of course that song was an indication of her love calling her. She picked up his phone call with the brightest and biggest smile on her face. 

viren - "Goodmorning beautiful. Before you say anything go open the door to your room. Someone is awaiting you" 

Jeevika excitingly ran to the door and opened it to see no one. She heard some little noise though.. a cute noise. She looked down and couldn't believe her eyes. 

She picked up the little while maltese puppy and cradled her in her arms. She was the most precious thing in this world. Viren knew how much Jeevika loved her dog who had passed away when she was in high school and ever since she wanted a furry companion. Jeevika noticed a little white and gold note inside the basket. She picked up the basket taking it inside her room. She sat on the bed opening the letter. 

"A special companion for MY companion. 
Time to get dressed' remember you have exactly 25 minutes.
Come to the lobby and you will find your next hint for the day"

Today was a fairytale'. That's what Jeevika was thinking. Her love, her partner, her boyfriend was pampering her and she was ready to be pampered. Without thinking further Jeevika excitingly kept the little puppy back in the basket. She took the basket with her to the bathroom and kept it on the floor while she quickly took a shower. Thoughts, emotions, everything was driving Jeevika insane. Insanely happy. Insanely in love with Viren. He was the ultimate romantic hero. HER ultimate romantic hero. Her Prince Charming. Her everything. Jeevika was curious to know the next surprise of the day so she quickly got out the shower and ready to leave her hotel. Taking along her first surprise, whom she was now going to be calling Zoey, she headed downstairs and to the lobby keeping her million dollar smile in tact. She exited the hotel to see a man holding a sign with her name. She blushed, chuckled, had a little moment to herself seeing this stretched out white limo in front of her eyes. Before she could make any further reaction her phone beeped. 

Viren - "You look even cuter when you blush. Now quickly get in and wait for the next surprise" 

Jeevika was stunned at how Viren knew everything. She pondered whether he was nearby looking at her or whether he just knew her too well. Two minutes later she again received another text message. 

Viren - "Stop looking for me and get in the limo fast or you will be late for your next surprise ❤️ "

Doing as he told she went inside this white beauty to get another surprise. Her two best friends were sitting in front of her eyes. 

jeevika - "Maya, Gia what are you two doing here?"

Maya - "We are surprise number two for the day" she said looking at that glow on Jeevika's face.  

Jeevika went up to her two best friends squeezing them tightly. This day was just becoming more and more special.

Gia - "Before we forget, here is your second card for the day" 

Jeevika opened this second card which looked exactly the same as the first one. 

"A true friend in need'
Is a true friend indeed. 
Just like you are my partner in crime
I know that these two girls are yours.
So enjoy your second surprise' and keep waiting for more" 

jeevika - "This is unbelievable. What is going on?"

maya - "The day has just begun. Keep waiting for more" she said winking at her best friend

jeevika - "I really don't know what you all are upto, but seriously I love you guys"

gia - "We love you too"

The girls chatter their way before they made had to make a grand stop. 

jeevika - "I wonder what's next"

maya - "Brunch time" she said excitingly' 

The three of them walked inside this beautifully located restaurant. The day was perfect, and with each passing second Jeevika was happier and happier. Her feelings were indescribable. She wanted to believe her instincts, she wanted to believe what Viren was doing. As they stepped inside the restaurant, the two servers happily smiled at Jeevika. Jeevika wanted to act shocked, but couldn't. Viren was perfect and this was proof of his perfection. Everything was planned carefully and intricately. How luck was she? 

The two servers guided Jeevika and her two best friends to a private part of the restaurant in the back. They couldn't help look at the view outside. It was just mesmerizing! 

As Jeevika walked in... she encountered yet another surprise...

❤️ Feedback Welcome ❤️ 

Edited by Kays94 - 10 years ago
-Charu- thumbnail
Look whose the first this time?
Its SQUIGGLE'S PENGUIN ❤️
Now this really calls for a celebration!! 🥳 🥳

Okay I would like to start by thanking you Squiggles, You are really the BESTEST 🤗
I LOVE YOU ❤️

This is getting so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so interesting dude!
Awww she named the cute puppy Zoey
Loved the way you expressed her thoughts during the shower..
This day is full of surprises and I only know how I feel after reading this right now! I'm seriously on paradise... This seems so perfect!

Can't really think anything else right now 😛

My Viren is the bestest ❤️

Can't wait to read more

❤️ Continue Soon Squiggles ❤️ Edited by Charucrazy - 10 years ago
Marzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
UNRES

Wow keeni peeni this is getting more n more interesting

Awww she named her puppy Zoey, such a cute name

Really loved how u described Jeevikas mind in shower

Saying all those awesome words about Viren just too cute

The surprises are superb and so exciting

I am so so so so so so excited to read the next part

I really can't wait to read more

You better update faster the next update too please

I will be waiting Keeni Peeni ❤️ I'm in love with this SS

Thanks again for writing it for us meany!! your the BEST ❤️

Edited by jeevi7 - 10 years ago
Dhoxi thumbnail

😭

Only I know 😭😭😭

I love this update it's full of surprise I wonder what the next surprise could be

Viren knows Jeevika so well 😳 

It's so cute ☺️

And The quote ❤️ ahhh It was so heart touching ...

Let me guess is the next surprise gonna be a movie? Jeevika fav ice-cream 😛 

Can I guess at the end Viren will turn up and ask for marriage proposal? 😕😆

🤬 this is for myself 

Edited by Dhoxi - 10 years ago
-Charu- thumbnail

Hi partner 😆
NishuM thumbnail
Eeekkksss...
okay im late to comment..
but Thank God! i didn't miss a Story with a Superbbb concept and a tempting title!
goshh the Prologue excites me much..
when are you updatinggg???
wanna read moreee 

UPDATE ASAPPP!!!

MehakGera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ressy
Unres
Dis story is just dway i wanted
Virika virika...luv dem so much...
Viren is so caring...
M still left in aww...
Viren is such a sweet heart...
His surprises😳
Update asap
Edited by mehakLUVSvirika - 10 years ago
nani2630 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awsome update
How romantic Viren
I like the way you describe Jeevika's expression
Cant wait for more suprises
Thanks for update
NishuM thumbnail
Super Dooper awesome update...
Viren is soo effing PERFECT and that cute little Zoey..awww...
goshhh..theis PERFECTION drives me crazyyy 😉
can't wait to read more and A VIRIKA MOMENT!

thank youuu...next update soon plss and a longgg one :D

LOVE ❤️