Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: lareefab

Super ff concept is different, mindblowing 👏

Thanxx dear for liking the concept 😳
pixi_nightingal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Part 4

'Damn it!! This darkness' Arnav cursing all the profanities under his breath 'why can't this road be straight' he is walking in village path through it is evening 'damn' it look like midnight because  there no light in the road.

'Arnav, why did u shout at her' Anjali snapped angrily

'How many times I have to repeat that I didn't shout at her I just told her get out of the room' Arnav retorted back.

'By shouting, huh!' she said sadistically

'Plz Anjali beti' Nani tried to calm her

Arnav is really foul mood he just tuned face other side and cursing the moment he had ready to come with 'All becoz of that girl. 1 question if I shouted y dadi shouted to her, okay its was quite loud but she didn't go in first time but y dadi have to shouted at her something is wrong 'whatever, who cares'. Why nani and Anjali di making such fuss of that thing?  Why I became ready to come with them 'that also' that girl house and from di I am hearing so much. All'.all of becoz of that girl'

'Thank God' at last they have reached the house 'wow great!!  after walking this much road and hearing so many things from di at last This 1 thing 1 need now' no lights in the room 'my house is better at least there is bulb' in the village only few houses has electricity those who r rich and Arnav's family belong to Thakur/Zamidar group.

Nani just shouted to the girl's bua what reason Arnav couldn't make out. And after that they busy in serving the guest as if some God has come down. Arnav couldn't able to digest this kind of treatment because in city they treat just like formal. He is being treating alone both nani and Anjali is invisible from there he asked for them. Bua said that they were in other room some girl name she told but he is not mood of listing whose room he don't care he just want to get out of this ASAP.

Arnav marched to the direction and just he hear some sobbing voice 'Maine...j...jan buchke ...kuch nahi kiya hai...woh tho...main...apke keh...khne p...peh giya...tha' the girl said in hiccup and Anjali and Nani is trying to soothing her.[I didn't...do any...thing...purposely...t...that...u...told me...to go...there.]

Arnav paced few more step closer to see her face because room is only lighted with the candles and at that time in anger he could see her face.

Her black hair is flowing till her waist 'How can so small girl have such long hair?'

In the candle her skin is glowing like she had bathed in moon 'does village girl have such fair skin?'

Lips are like petal of roses 'Does it is painted with lipstick or what?'

Her cheeks have turned beetroot red 'Did she put make-up or what?'

When her big doe shaped honey colour bewitching eyes fall on him suddenly his blood throbbed in veins unbearable faster. He forget to take breath, cat got his tongue, his mind turn numb.

'How can be someone so beautiful? '

No

'Epitome of beauty'

No

'Angel'

No

Huri

His mind is battle to find the right word to describe her beauty. He heard that huris are the most beautiful creation of God which is in heaven. But this girl 'no words'

A tear fall from her eyes, it just pricked his heart 'Is this tear because of me?'

Finally Arnav attention caught the name of the girl. The name is 'just like her'

It just chanting in his mind which came out of his lips 'Khushi' almost inaudible none notice except one person

He again repeated

'Khushi'

**Flashback ends**

'Khushi'

'Khushi'

'KHUSHI' Payal jerked her shoulder and shouted on the top of voice

Khushi chain of thought broke with shouting 'ha di' she said with sudden jolt.

'Since when I am calling u, I am noticing u after returning from the university ur in the other world, what happen, did anything happen or did u...'

Before completing her sentence Khushi cut her 'No di, I am perfectly f9'

'R u sure, if anything is disturbing u, u can share with me, u know that' Payal said with assurance.

'Yeh, I no di, if anything is troubling me, u r there na, I will give all my trouble to u' Khushi said with smiling 'now Happy!!'

'Ok baba, i have come to say that dinner is ready, come'

'U go I will join u in 5 min' khushi said and payal left the room.

Khushi put her hand on heart till now the heartbeat haven't calm down it is beating so loudly. How she can forget thanked Almighty for escaping from there.

How many times she called lav that she wanted to tell she is going home whether she wanted to go home with her or not but that ' Idiot!' didn't pick her mobile at last she went to hall someone told that cultural program is finished 'thank God' She saw that 'lav ki bacchi' is talking with some1.

'lav how many time I had call u' khushi said angrily

'Opps!! My mobile was silent I didn't see, now u came after finishing the funtion, huh!'

'No mood of attending this function just leave it and tell me r u going with me or u r going stay here'

'No No No, I am coming with u don't leave me here bechari abla niri ko' Lav said fake crying and start laughing

'ok baba, Nautanki kahi ki' Khushi said

'ok I will be coming in 5 min'

'Hmm' khushi smiled and left the hall.

Suddenly she got the flabbergasted when she heard the name

'Hey Arnav' she turned back to see that person that he is facing back and talking with someone. After that she didn't wait 4 1 single second and hurriedly walked out of the campus.

Form that till now she could stop her raising heartbeat.

'Khushi just relax, just relax' she took a deep breath.

'Was he following me?' khushi asked herself 'No no no, y would he follow u?'

'But may be or may be not' her mind is confused stated, millions of questions running through her head but no answers of any question.

'That's u didn't want to go to the cultural function, I know that I know that he will be there, all becoz of dis lav' she said with gritting her teeth and raised her hand in the air and imagining holding lav neck 'usse main chorgi nahi'[I will not leave her]

'What he will do if he knows that I am here? Hey Allah wat I will do now' she looked at the celling and start her cribbing session to God.

'What if he didn't see u Khushi'1 side of mind is telling her other side of mind is opposite 'What if he saw u khushi, khushi tu toh gaya kam se, pakka he will kill u' [Khushi u r gone, surely he will kill u]

'But wat if he didn't'

Each second her facial expression is changing with each word

Anger

Fear

Confusing

Cribbing.

Khushi raise her index finger 'All because of that laad Gaverner, sab unnhe key baze se, city changed, county changed but khabhi picha nahi chote, hamesa piche piche chale ate hai, itne sare Uni se ek yehi Uni mila tha une admission ke liye'

[All because of that laad Gaverner Everything he did, city changed, country changed but never leave behind, every time comes behind me, so many uni's were there, but no! Only this uni he got for admission]

'wase bhi main hoti kon hai unki jo woh mera picha karnge, woh tho kismet hai joh hamare hatto mai nahi hota' She pouted her lips 'unhe kaha pata hai ki tu yeha peh hai, woh tho mujhe hai nahi pata jis Uni me admission le raha ho woh waha peh parte hai, agar pata hota tho I would never gone there'

['why should he will follow u, who am I to him? this is just our fate which we don't control over it' She pouted her lips 'and he even didn't know that I am here, I didn't know that he is studying in same uni otherwise I wouldn't have never taken admission]

'khushi everything is ur own fault, ab bugtho' She covered her face with palm 'Why all this happen to me?' She looked up start complaining 'app sab jante hai phir bhi, apke tho phele kuch warning dena chahiya tha na, par nahi'

[Everything You Know then also, You should give me some warning na, but no!! ]

'Khushi' Payal called out from other room.

Khushi jerk from her talking session and replied 'Coming di'

'khushi tera bukhe pet tera demag kaam nahi kar raha hai, phele kuch kahle phir baad main soche genhe, yep this is a good idea' She smiled and left the room for dinner.

[khushi becoz of empty stomach your brain is not working, first I will have something than I will thing, yep this is a good idea']

Everyone is having their dinner silently except one person whose food turn cold.

'Arnav' Ayesha called him.

'Hmm, Mom it's delicious' Arnav said.

Ayesha and Anjali are trying hold their laugh this is 5th time he said same thing without having 1 morsel

'Arnav first take 1 morsel than say it's delicious is or not' Ayesha said to him.

Suddenly reality caught his attention and looked his plate it is same as it 'Damn it! wats wrong with me' he screamed in mind. He got up from his chair.

'Arnav behta' Ayesha stopped him

'Mom I not in mood, when I will feel appetite I will have it my own' Arnav explained and walked off to left his room.

His mind is still lingering to those eyes. He tried to make sure with all negative possible of that eyes but nothing could .

'If she is here than why she didn't inform me?'

His mind stuck in 1 question 'Why?'

Why she didn't?

Why?

Why?

WHY?  DAMN IT!!  WHY?

His each second is passing his temperature of rage is rising.

Ultimately he comes to his conclusion of all questions which was running in his mind.

'Yeah!!' He said with mockery.

'Why should she?'

'Main hota kaun hoon uska that she will bother to tell me, who r u?' he said gritting his teeth and fisting his hand.

Who r u?

WHO?

WHO?

His mind asking him question.

Voice is getting louder with each word he is uttering.

'Nothing!!'

'Nothing!!'

'NOTHING!!   DAMN IT!!   NOTHING!!' he shouted and punched in mirror hard, mirror shattered into pieces lying lifeless in the floor but Arnav still standing in that from without any reaction.

A trickle of blood start oozing form his knuckle.

It start bleeding but Pain didn't matter to him only his expression shows nothing but only scorching rage which is boiling in his vein.

'Arnav' Anjali cried seeing the blood from outside and came running to the room 'what u did, Are you out of your wit' she rushed to get first aid box.

'Tsss'

Khushi hissed in pain.

'Sorry' Payal apologized and cleaning her palm with cotton 'so much bleeding, dayan kha rehata hai, ha!'[Where is your mind?]'

'I don't know di, suddenly glass slipped from my hand while I was cleaning and this stupid glass got my hand' Khushi explained

Khushi was staring at Payal after few second she added with smiling 'wasi bhi di, ek taraf se accha hi hua na' [anyway di, 1 side it is good na]

'What?' Payal frowned at her response.

'Haa!' she said calmly 'From now onward I don't have to any work for 1 week you have to do' she crossed her 1 arm above the chest and said with attitude 'main tho sirf paro ke uppar per rakhe appko order karunga aur kahunga' [I will give only order to u and eat]

'Ha, ha order karna' Payal said sarcastically '1 second toh chup chap nahi bate sakti hamesha kuch na kuch karti rahti hai, aur mujhe ayi bare order karnewali'

[For 1 second u can't sit quietly, every time will be doing something na something, and u will give me order]

Still cleaning the wound 'Oh GOD!! Why it's not stopping, what I will do now'

'Ohhh Di! Plz cut is in my hand but u r behaving like u r having pain' Khushi laughed

'Is it funny to u? As if u r behaving pain doesn't matter to u' she glared.

'This is just a normal cut, this pain is nothing compare than that pain which had given me sleepless nights and days' Khushi eyes filled with tear 'di how many time(sob) many times (sob)  I tried di...i tired di...to not shout becoz pain...I bit my lips to control the pain...i fisted my hands ...the nail was digging my palm...I tried to control not to shout di...not to shout di...even shouting didn't ...didn't give me relief of my pain...it didn't di...pain increased di...t just increase di...I tried all the possible way...I tried but nothing...Nothing couldn't help me...nothing couldn't comfort me di...nothing' Payal hugged Khushi tightly 'at that time...I only wished...only wished my death...at least it will...it will give relief of my pain better than dying each moment'

'Khushi Plz' Payal don't have word of soothing her pain.

'Di wat was my fault...wat was my fault...di they did this to me...y di...y di'

'Don't think of that b*, let them rot in the 🤬 jail, this punishment is less for them, if it was me I would make them into pieces give it to the dog' Payal caressing her hair'khushi, khushi they will beg for death but death wouldn't come to them, they will khushi, they will die each moment' Payla said with blaspheming, each word is nothing but only loathed, hatred.

Precap- Arnav+ khushi face to face

Please that time keep your comment showering and don't forget to press like button😳

Disclaimer: This is just a fiction. Any names, characters, occupation and places of residence, incidents are all my imagination. Any resemblance to any profession, any similar scene to any other fiction or actual events is purely spontaneous. 

Edited by fatima_FM - 10 years ago