Yes! Asad knows! :D

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Am in Super Elated Mood cause Yes Asad knows! He knows it all!  πŸ₯³

Look at the reaction of his. Clearly depicts how badly he cursed Tanveer under his breath. Also there was No sympathy for her in his eyes.
Recall the Nisha Tanveer episodes, his eyes depicted pain. This time he had 'Aur kitna jhoot bologi yea manhoos?' 
Asad CLEARLY KNOWS Tanveer is LYING. 
Zoya did the right thing on the right time! It gave more of a ghee to his flaming doubts. 

Read his expressions. He isnt pained at all. He isnt worried at all. He isnt responsive at all. All he did was just to incite and urge Tanveer ki bolo, aur bolo taki main jhoot pakad sakoon! He has no reaction when Tanveer speaks of torture done with her. πŸ˜† also he doesn't hug her back or has a worried look when she hugs him! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Zoya, Lady Bond is back! πŸ˜† how i love her in this mode! πŸ˜† Prefectoo! Now think Asad Miyaa Think everybody! 🀣 Also big relief to change everyone's mood at the breakfast table! πŸ˜†  

Ayaan! How much i love Vikram! He is fantastic! Fabulous. He is concerned for his sister and her welfare. WOOW. Vikran really does justice to Ayaan's character! πŸ‘ 

Imran, bouy Tanveer hi thik hai tere liye! πŸ˜† WORD 

Nikhat, i understand baccha! Someone's loving you after all the rejection and pain you will ultimately forgo your everything just to do your best to save the relation right?! I feel so soory for her. πŸ₯Ί

Najma was right, Asad is universal Big Brother. 🀣 🀣 She is soo cute! πŸ˜³ 

At the dining table, Asad was just making Zoya jelly! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† also taking out his frustration! Tanveer is in bad trouble!  

Blooper : Razia dialogues being repeated from the last episode! 🀣 🀣 

p.s. : I LOVE AMRAPALI! She is soo blaaddy damming cute and adorable! I wanted to go and hug her and cuddle her! She is soo cute! ❀️ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

p.p.s : Tanveer Plan FAILED. Neither will Asad marry a divorced lady nor will Dilshad make him marry you! You are GONE. GONE maney hochhey FINISHED DEAD DEAD πŸ˜† πŸ€£ 🀣 

p.p.p.s : Asad should have doubts on Tanveer nahi toh mera esay likhna FAIL πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜† πŸ€£ 🀣 

p.p.p.p.s : Mangalpur Part 2 DOOR nahi πŸ˜‰ confession ussi ke saath hi! πŸ˜† 

An Ecstatic Ankie πŸ˜† πŸ€£ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Aaniya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Your post made my day after the ugly epi !! :-)
And I loveee you so much for that !

Though I cant trust Asad to be so much intelligent...but your words do have power !!

I noticed Asad's dull reaction on the Sangeet day too when he says the attack was meant for Tanveer !! Felt like he didn't mean it in any way...

I reallyyy hope all you wrote comes true !! Haayeee... Tumhare mu mein cheese cake ! 😳
Edited by _Aaniya_ - 11 years ago
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
yes tanveer ending i can c it...
amruta04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great post Ankie... 😊
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
How i really wish you are right and it turns out to be that way. πŸ˜† but even if he doesn't know i am sure Zoya is very soon gonna get all the clues and expose her. I can't stand tanveer anymore. πŸ˜†
BTS_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

hey ankie as usual love your post !!!

I totally agree asad knows !!!

but my fave part was when zoya was asking tanveer all those questins asad stood by her and let her ask them coz he defo knew she was lying ..

see we were right asad knows
Edited by zara1ksg - 11 years ago
Enlightment thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I hope Tanveer track ends very soon.between nice post πŸ‘πŸΌ
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i dont think asad know anything he is so dumb he just beleive what tanu says  and if u have seen yesterday sbs  asad will again misunderstand zoya
sophie420 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice Post, Ankie!
I'm just waiting for Tanveer's track to end soon! 
NazarLaayeNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i always belive you.its so good if asad is doubting billi.
only waiting for mangalpur 2 along with confession😳