Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ara_000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
oh goddd how much i want to kick dat sneha out...!😑
she is such a bi*ch...!
Arohi tried to give her special memories wit her own baby but here she is all set to shout at arohi...
She is not worth of arohi's kindness towards her...ahhh much deserved slap...wen she was slapped i was like cum on she deserves one more for bad mouthing arohi...
B*tch 😑
loved it how arjun supported her...nd he is now all set to fulfill arohi's secret fantacy...ahem ahem...!
πŸ˜‰
nxt chappy toh romantic hona wala hai nd i am double xcited for that...
So my darling ammu,just bring it on baby...me waiting for it...!
πŸ‘πŸΌ
arjuhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i so wanted to kill sneha..she is just a b****..i know she too has suffered a lot and i can understand her pain pf loosing a daughter whom she brought up with love and care and then loosing the one whom she nurtured for 9 months but was unfortunate to see her face and then her husband..then her father..her entire trust on her father broke breaking her entire self..she definitely is going through the worst situation in her life but that doesnot give her any right to misbehave with arohi and say such words to her..simply she pointed out her finger at arohi's love for arjun and turned that love into a game for money..and i hate her for that..she was right in everything..in her feelings as a mother..but here she was wrong..she doesnot have any right to put arohi's love for arjun at disgrace..and i so very much love shaina for her act and support for arohi at that time..she truly proved to be true friend..not only of arohi but of arjun too..arjun's anger..i am waiting now to see what he will do..but i loved how he just ran behind arohi to comfort her instead of standing with mr.bajpai and scolding him for what ever happend or going to sneha for giving her a piece of mind..that was the time when arohi needed him the most and he didnt waste a sec to give her his support and his shoulder to cry on..
but i am a bit scared as to what arohi will do now..hope she dont take sneha's words seriously and do something which she shouldnot..
in the end loved arjuhi's romance...so our hottie is going to fulfil arohi's fantansy..so sweet...
superb update it was...waiting desperately for the next one...continue soon...

p.s. i missed ananya in this update...

thanks for the pm...
take care,...

sehar
-pranjal- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome Update Aani. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Extremely Sorry for being Super late  Loved update it was a complete package, mixed with Romance. plotting, anger, masti, care, love, Friendship. wow you have summed up every emotion beautifully in single update. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘  hats off dear.

The Way Sneha barged in his dad's place screaming crying & all Gosh i hated her dad even more with each moment  the men is disgusting πŸ˜‘ Arjun Arohi Romance haayeee Kya khubsoorati se likha hain. ⭐️He choose outfit for her & the description of Saaree wow I started imagining her in that πŸ‘ Beautiful !!! Sneha kabhi nahi sudhar sakti she tried to humiliate Aru in party but Still our angle didnt bother about getting insulted she tried to clam Sneha as she was drunk but Soon everyone saw her true colors πŸ˜‘ Wow i loved that slap she deserves it totally πŸ˜Š Arjun is blessed to have friends like this. They get back home & i loved the way he supported wifey listened to her thoughts & clam her πŸ˜Š 

BUT the most importantly what i miss is Ananya the little cutie pie is jaan of the story & when she s not theirin updates everything sounds dull i missed her badly want her in next update Pleaseee

waiting for the next part ...Continue soon

Love
Pranjal.
KinjalK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
haww...i really hate sneha day by day...
kamini...
huh nd how dare she jo usne arohi ko sabke samne sunaya...huh marja...
uske sath uske dad ne galat kia maana  bt uski wajahse wo arohi ko kuch bole,,...huh
ekto bichari daya karke usko apne ghar mai rehne de rai hai...
chodna nai usko...
nd uska dad khada khada dekh rha hai...wo b mar jae...
shy did te awsm job...
meri aaru...😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­'
hahah hayee arjun ka dimag...
waiting for next update desprtly...hahahahhaha
arjun...haye blush blush β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😲 ana - username changed - oneOone - any specific reasons dear
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Arjuhisis

😲 ana - username changed - oneOone - any specific reasons dear

no reasons priya...
just like this...
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Part 28

(Dedicated to JayaπŸ˜›)

Arjun was looking down at the sleeping form of Arohi. They were still at the lake side. The sun just rose up an hour back but the atmosphere around was still cool and soothing. And in this soft light of sunrays, Arohi was looking more mesmerizing then ever. The hay stack they used just one and a half hour back was now spreading beneath them like a sheet above that grassed ground. Few of hay sticks were tangled in Arohi's hair, making her look so cute but Arjun knew, how out of control she was just a few hours ago. Damn, He wasn't able to hold his hormones too. Her swollen lips, the red marked arms, the teeth marks on her chest were describing the whole story of there night. Arjun remember how he built up her passion that at the time, she was actually begging her for a release but he didnt give in till the first ray of the sun touched there almost bared skins. Her whimpers, her sighs all were still fresh in his mind. She tried her best to keep her voice down but that just prompted Arjun to assault her senses more and when finally, they touched those sky high limits of there passion, they could call it nothing more than Amazing. All through, he knew NO one most probably will wander around the area as he used to visit with his friends long back at these same hours. Arjun smiled at his beautiful wife and picked out a hay stick from her hairs only to trace her body. The pointed edge of the stick rubbed against her forehead, nose, lips and moved down towards her neck till her skin was exposed by the top she was wearing. She moaned in her sleep that gave him another reason to continue with his work. He traced the side of her neck and moved down to trace her arms and followed the same route on the other side. "Arjun..." She murmered in her sleep. Arjun was amazed to see his power over her and not able to hold himself back, he raised her top a little from her waist and after giving her a last look, bend down to lick her bellybutton. He groaned at the back of his throat as her skin's taste filled his mouth. Arohi's body jerked and she opened her eyes to see her husband appreciating her body. Her fingers found there place in his hairs and pulled them just to make him look up. Arjun's lustful eyes met her hazy ones. "Good Morning" He whispered in his husky tone moving up only to grab her lips between his. She watched her body replying the passion, he was projecting in his actions. Her hands were carelessly roaming on his back while his were just memorizing her curves. They groaned and moaned some more before Arjun pulled apart and lay down beside her, only to pull her up in his arms. "You ok Arohi?" He asked with concern. "hmmm ...Never been much better than this" She whispered and kissed his chest from above his shirt. "I didnt hurt you right?" He remembered the rough way, his body played havoc over hers. It all just happened in the time. He wasnt able to think anything else than her. "No..." She looked up at him to show him her sincere words. "All i felt, was loved and all i am feeling right now is as if I am flying high in the sky" She smiled, making Arjun have a huge grin. "That good..huh??" Arohi's cheek blushed. "That good...". Arjun pulled her up beside himself and turned his body towards her, after making her put her head on his stretched hand. "I want to say something to you" Arohi diverted all her attention towards him and clutched his shirt in her hand's grip. "Arohi, I want you to believe yourself...I want to see you standing up for yourself...You have every right over me, over Ananya, over our house...so why are you doubting anything?" Arohi looked straight into his chocolate eyes, without blinking. Arjun pulled her closer by her waist. There legs entwined as he put her ear to his chest, making her hear his heartbeat. " You heard anything?" Arjun asked after a moment. "Hmm...Your heartbeat" Arohi whispered back. "Did you hear you name in there?" Arohi smiled at his statement and bit her lip to stop her giggle. "Uh-huh" Arohi shook her head in No. Arjun pulled her back from himself. "What?" His eyes widened in surprise. "No...I myself heard it many times" He made his face like it was hard to believe. "You really didn't heard it?" He asked once again and Arohi shook her head with an innocent face. "Hmmm...lets try once more" and he pulled her once again to the earlier position. This time when his heart-beat, he whispered "Arohi" with each single beat. Arohi smiled and hugged him tightly. Everything that he needed to say to her was all said by his little act. Arohi took a deep breath, inhaling his smell. "I love you Arjun" She nuzzled his chest as he ruffled her hairs and replied. "I love you too Arohi...Just you" This time, he said it without any hesitation. Arohi has successfully got her space in his life and heart and had broken all the wall of safety, uncertainty, guiltiness from around. His Oath to not get involved in someone's life was broken by her and seeing the amount, she trust on him, He made a new oath to never let her down. He would do anything to make her feel safe and secure and loved.

"Lets go home...Ananya will be up in sometime and you know, how she doesnt like Bi or Aunty dressing her up for school" Arjun said getting up and helped Arohi. Arohi straightened up her dress and ruffled her hairs to take out the left over hay sticks. Arjun smiled devilishly looking at her disheveled self and on seeing Arohi glare, chuckled. They get into the car and Arjun started driving while Arohi took hold of his mobile, that was placed on the dashboard of his car and dialed home number. As expected, Bi picked up the call and inquired them about there's whereabout. Arohi pacified her and asked her to make Ananya get ready as they might get late while reaching home. Bi knew thats a tough task but agreed to give it a try. Arohi felt bad for not being there to help Ananya with her morning chores but Arjun pacified her. "Dont worry Arohi...We will reach home in time to drop her off to school" He held her hand and she gave a small smile. "In between, I was thinking that today we should take a leave from office , What say?" He tried to divert her mind once again and it worked. "Ahaan...but may be my boss willnt allow that" She rolled her tounge in her cheek and give an innocent smile. "Is that so?" Arjun caught up with her playful mood. "Yeah...cause I am his favorite employee...We also went on dates a few times" She smirked and made Arjun grin. "What? And you are confessing it to your husband that all right now" He made a fake shock face while she giggled. "I was just trying to be honest...He is so sexy" She replied with a twinkle in her eyes. "hmmm...may be you should spend this whole day with me and you will know that your husband is more romantic and sexy then him" Arohi bit her lower lip and smiled. "I will decide that after a demo" She demanded. "Oh really? I think I showed you a demo few hours back" Arohi's face flushed up and that made Arjun laugh out. He loved her shy side. The romantic spell was broken later on by his mobile ring and Arohi picked it up seeing the call is coming from home. "Mama" Ananya's voice from the other side greeted her. "Aww my bacha..." Arohi murmured making Arjun smile. "Mama, Where are you? Amma says, she will dress me...Ananya wants Mama" She whined and that took Arohi's heart away. "Mama asked Bi to do that so that when I come back home, Mama and Daddy will drop Ananya to the school" Arohi tried to explain. "But I want Mama" She argued. "Ok...How about you get ready by Bi and then we all will go to park in the evening." Ananya thought over it for a moment. Arohi knew this will work so kept on saying. "And in addition, If Ananya is going to be good with Bi...Mama will get her her favorite chocolate" And that did it. "I am always good with Amma" She cut the call and left a smiling Arohi on the other side. "Guess we need to buy a chocolate now" Arjun grinned seeing the manipulative way of Arohi. Arohi nodded while grinning back.

"Mama...Daddy" Ananya jumped up from her chair as she was doing her breakfast and run to Arohi who caught her up in arms. Ananya planted a kiss on her cheek. "Where were you? You know shampoo went into my eyes while taking bath" Ananya complained and with the help of her finger, pulled her cheek down to show her a little red eyes. "Oh my baby...is it hurting you?" Arohi asked while pulling her close. "No, Bi kissed my eyes and I am feeling little good" Arohi got what she wanted and kissed both of ananya eyes and looked back at her. "How do you feel now?" "No hurting" Arjun chuckled seeing the toothy grin of her baby and the bond she and Arohi shared now. "So if you are done with your mama...Can daddy have a kiss too?" Arohi gave Ananya to Arjun and went to grab her lunch, bag and water bottle. Ananya kissed Arjun cheeks and soon the family left to drop Ananya to her school. They spend the rest of the day at home. Sneha wasn't back so that made them spend some quality time with Bi and Smriti after they fulfilled there quota of sleep as the last night was almost sleepless. Arjun was surprized to see that the news from the last night was published but nothing abour Arohi or the slap received by Sneha was mentioned. Later he get to know from Aditi that Nitin took care of it. Arjun in his anger, has totally forget about the media that had to be present in the party. Mr. Bajpai's image was tarnished but Arjun was glad no one get to hear about those filthy words, Sneha said to Arohi. God!! his blood still boiled whenever he remember that incident. But from noe on, he promised himself that he willnt let anything happen to Arohi. In the afternoon, they picked Ananya up from school along with Bi & Smriti. Arjun gifted Bi, Smriti and Arohi some dresses while Ananya denied to have it. She demanded for a scooty and Arjun let her buy a pink scooty along with safety pads. They had there lunch out in that mall and after a little bit more shopping, they went to a park where Arjun helped Ananya with her scooty. Arohi clicked many pictures of the duo in her mobile to keep that save as a memory. Ananya fell down once but thankfully didnt hurt herself. Arjun saw her bad mood on the fall and fakely, make himself fall on the ground too. "Daddy, You too..." Ananya giggled seeing Arjun and that made Arjun feel too much better. His baby is his life, his reason to live or otherwise he would have killed himself after Riya's death.

They get back home near evening and Ananya wheeled on her scooty towards her room with a happy giggle only to cry out Mama. Arjun and Arohi were quickly alert and throwing the shopping bags down on the floor, rushed towards her room. Bi and Smriti too followed them after a second.

When Arjun and Arohi reached Ananya room, they were shocked to see the room turned upside down. Ananya hugged Arohi's waist while crying "My room..." Her princess bed was no longer a princess bed as the whole net was scratched out from above and was laying in a pile on the floor. Ananya, Arjun & Arohi pictures that were hanged on one of the wall before was thrown down. Ananya's closet was disoriented as every single frock from her cupboard was now scattered around the room. Arjun's anger rose up as he looked at Ananya's bathroom door to find an agitated Sneha coming out. Arohi was pacifying Ananya's hair to calm her down who was crying hysterically now but seeing Sneha out there, her body stiffened and first thing she wanted was to send Ananya away. She knew Arjun need her here too as if she went out, then may be Arjun might do or say something to Sneha that will not be so good. She knew Arjun willnt raise his hand on any lady but when it comes to Ananya, Arohi dont think it will be long before he loose his control. "Bi, Please take Ananya out" Arohi called Bi and Bi came and took hold on Ananya arm. Ananya's hug around Arohi's waist got tighter. She was crying and was afraid to leave Arohi. "Ananya..." Arohi called her sweetly as she bend down. "You go with Amma right now...I promise, mama will clean everything...OK" She tucked few of Ananya hairs behind her ears and wiped her tears. "You promise" Aanaya asked "Mama promise" The both entwined there little finger as if making that promise stronger and giving last look at Sneha, Ananya left with Bi to Smriti room. Smriti sensed the tension and decided to leave too.

"What the hell is this Sneha?" Arjun gritted his teeth in order to control his anger. His fingers were turned in a fist. His eyes were throwing daggers at the lady he was once husband of but now, he just wish to throw away that paper of his life away. "All this is not good for Ananya" Sneha replied back with equal determination. "Whats so not good in here haan...These clothes...This bed...These pictures...Whats exactly not good for Ananya?" "Everything...Everything that take her away from me is not good for him Arjun...These clothes" She pulled some clothes from the floor and throw them away. "These should have been brought by me...This bed..." she pointed towards the bed "This should have been pulled up by me" She pointed towards her own self. "Those pictures should have been ours" "BUT THEY ARE NOT" Arjun shouted, as he was not in able to control his anger anymore. "Those clothes, that bed and those pictures dont belong to you as you choose to believe your filthy father over everyone...You could have come to me, you could have asked me...You were played by your father...Thats ok...but that don't give you a right to brag back in my life anf try to impose yourself when I have moved on...You yourself have moved on so whats all this about haan...Let me get this clear...For Ananya, Arohi is her mother and it will stay this way...YOU DONT OWE ANY RIGHT ON MINE & AROHI'S BABY...And after your this act, I believe that even Ananya is not ready to accept you anyway in her life...so its better you leave right away" Arjun eyes hold that determination that can shake anyone's self-confidence. They kept on staring at eachother. Sneha was unable to move with the power of his stare. So Arjun decided to help her and moved towards her room. He practically had thrown all belongings into that bag, she came with and put that outside the house before he hold Sneha's elbow and lead her out. "Arjun" Sneha shouted as Arjun pushed her. "And for the lastt time, Get it claer in your mind Sneha...STAY.AWAY.FROM.ANANYA...I found you anywhere near her and i promise...You will never be able to see her face...EVER" Arjun shut the door at her face before turning around and leaving for Smriti's room to look for Ananya. All the way, Arohi was too stunned to say a word. Sneha, for him, has surly crossed her limits.

Part Twenty Nine-------page 113

Next: THE FINAL PART...& If you think, Sneha is out...THINK AGAIN...

Edited by ..oneOone.. - 10 years ago
cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aweee this Arjun is mine
I mean finally broke the oath
I imagine this type of nights hayeee hottt
Thank you nahi bolnewali muje dedicate Karne ke liye , mine
Sneha vamp kahi ki , meri anu baby ka bed tod diya , I hate her
Omg Arjun is flirting
Car scene is absoulately unbelievable Edited by cooljaya11 - 10 years ago
arjuhi_s thumbnail