Remix mix: Manja

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Finally after how many years, I don't know...but what seems like ages, I am back with another mix! I am so happy with this mix and I know you all will like it, if not love it. But I hope you love it!

I have been trying to make this mix since I've heard this song and I don't know what happened yesterday night, I just sat and it just flowed...and I am happy to be making mix after such a long time! 🤗

This one is an ode to Remix...for just being there! I LOVE THIS SHOW!!🤗 And now w/o wasting time, here it is (WATCH IN HD aka 720p):

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-BSmmMNjD0[/YOUTUBE]

Do comment and let me know how you liked it!
Love,
Nitz/Naps...whatever!☺️😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sigh...what do I say?...If I don't say anything u wld be like blah u didn't like the mix I know it...blah blah BLAH...and if I sit down to say something all I wld keep on doing is sigh siiigh sigh sigh and SIGH...I really don't know what to say...its perfection freaking PERFECTION in every sens...

and m so damned surrpised at myself u know...kal tak i was really like REALLY not feeling the second stanza and now m LOVING it...even Yuvi ka expresison jo I thought was comical...HELL NO...look at him he is so damned lost in his dream...and the Yuvi he is seeing, the rockstar literally u can feel lava coming out of his very freaking soulll...and that lava is nothing but the happiness the energy the freaking feeling of being ALIVE...zinda hoon main...wali feeling which he is feeling from playing his guitar...sirf woh aur uska guitar and ek hi pal main usko uske hone ka ahsaas ho gaya...☺️...and Ashi OMG I was totally NOT feeling her and her expression...I mean I felt the expression and the dream and everything but like I told u I felt it was preechy...but no man just look at heeer☺️☺️...her eyes r literally shining with happy warm tears coz she is visualizing her dream...Remix ka charity show which wld act as a bridge to bring a lil warmth and happiness in other ppl ka lives...awww🤗🤗🤗...and the King Of Salem moment ke liye toh I don't even need to say a single word...its just...u can just freaking FEEL their devotion to their freaking dream in that...as if us moment main nothing and no one else exist not even them and their bond...all that exists is MUSIC...beautifulll

and the TR bit...omggg...naps whats happened to me...we have had bitter fights u know over u wanting to include TR coz its a Remix mix and me hating it...and today I ME...Smriti Singhvi felt the mix to be complete only and only whit a lil bit of TR love in it...what a beautiful moment and it reflects the words Tia truly TRULY loved Ranveer with everything in her without once caring for what tomorrow has in store...and u know I loved the "parwah, parwah, parwah" bit Ranveer Tia enjoying and living Remix...beautiful...whole stanza is just...👏👏👏

but if u ask me honestly?,,,toh my fvt fvt freakinggg fvt part iare the friendship bits...ALL OF THEM...bne it Ashi MP who truly TRULY in the truest of sens were each others Hope...or Ashi Ranveer ek doosre ka ever ready back up ...they always ALWAYS had each others backs man...or Yuvi Tia...oh man the history they sharem the years...its just...they hjave become this constant in eahc others lives which wld just always be there...u know?...yes I HATE that this friendhsip wasn't shown much but I fele they don't need to Yuvi tia have literally frown up together...they have just always been there and they wld just always BE there...u don't needs words or anything to prove that...then the devils awww what do I say...the devils and their promise of eternity..☺️☺️...and then the three musketeers...ADORABLE☺️...AND THE BEST PART MY AY AND THEIR FREAKING MATKA...OMGGG...ITS A FREKAING THIRTY SECOND MOMENT BUT I GET SO DAMNED HAPPY SEEING IT...JUST SO DAMNED HAPPPY☺️...It was PERFECTOOO☺️

loved the angels bit tooo...see this is what I have come to love LOVE abt them so many horrible crooked things transpired btw them but for tia at least they were always her angels...her family...for better or worse...and Tia Pri toh I have just come to ADORE...I mean it I just love that relationship...and Meera Sonu...awww...such perfect moments...Meera always gave pankh to yuvi's dreams, even when he didn't blv he could fly she always believed ki one day he wld fly far far away to a land where there wld b only love and his music... ☺️...and Sonuuu...are uska bas chale toh harm aur ahsi ke beech she wld b standing like a freaking mountain...

u know this is essentially Remix ka mi...this beautiufl drema of theirs to better the world and their lives and souls through music...to connect with the universe through music...and u included all their friends and Sonu Remix ki frekaing godmother and Meera too the only person who saw Yuvi ka pssion for music and who was freaking PROUDE of it...these r the main ppl who have ALWAYS held Remix ka back...specially foursome ke friends and Sonu man...how many stories and nautankis these ppl have cooked up just so ki Remix can practice and perform...Remix wldnt be possible without them and so Remix ka journey is incomplete without them...  and in a way Remix ke songs were nothing but a manifestation of foursome ka love for all the ppl whom they loved beyond life...☺️

aaah its just PERFECT!!!!!!
Riya_16 thumbnail
Nitzie 🤗
THIS IS JUST WOWWW,, AWESOME, FANTASTIC,...u r just wonderful...this is sooo amazing👏👏👏.
The starting is just perfect👍🏼. The scene where Yuvi notices his mom, followed by the scenes where he is being encouraged by Ashi, Tia, Ranveer, Aman...aww so sweet..😳

I literally cried where u used the scene where they are reminded of their dreams during the band name selection...

"Rishte pankhon ko hawa denge
Rishte dard ko dawa denge"

Both the scenes are so poignant..just to think that yesterday it was Mother's Day! So beautiful Nitzie!!
"Riste dehleeze bhi langege
Rishte laahu bhi to mangege
Aansu kabhi, moti kabhi
Jaan bhi mange yaaro kardenge kurbaan"

The scenes that u have used are just pertinent for the situations and they go with the lyric beautifully. Tia, Meher and Pri, all three of them had such a roller coaster relationship with each other. Yet they managed to stay afloat and they really helped each other out in the time of need.

"
Bisre yaaro ko bulalege
Soi umeede jagade ge
Ha ha, hai jazba
Ho ho, hai jazba
Suljha lenge uljhe rishton ka manjha
Haa aa manjha.."

Again MP- Ashi friendship is one that I think was the most fulfilling one.
Ranveer and Ashi's scene to I just LOVE!!! "Aap Yuvi se bahut pyaar karti hai na!!?"
The well wala scene is sooo cute and also loved the scene where Tia made Yuvi smile. I really wish that the cvs had shown more of their bonding.😊

Ho ho barfeeli, aankhon mein
Pighla sa dekhenge hum kal ka chehra
Ho ho pathreele, seene mein
Ubla sa dekhenge hum lawa gehra
Agan lagi, lagan lagi
Toote na, toote na jazba ye toote na
Magan lagi, lagan lagi
Kal hoga kya keh do
Kis ko hai parwah
Parwah parwah..

Lastly the Ashi yuvi scenes and Tia Ranveer scenes look so good...Very, very well done Nitzie...
Thank u sooo much for sharing this with us. This mix has really turned out great. Congratulations!

love
Riya
Edited by riyaa_1985 - 10 years ago
rega24 thumbnail
Wow Nitz...it's amazing😉I don't lik this song, i don't know why, bcs of singer? But  i like the music of this song n u link this song wid Remix so u made me to listen this song n i 'm not not hating this song from now😆Thanks😳 Wht to say about the scenes,u managed them fantastically!! 1st scene where yuvi saw his mom, really gud start n foursome in the end, awww tht was really touchy..nice ending.Thanks  again for this lvly mix...

PS: Please Nitz n Riya make more  video mixes guys,u both r doing fabulous n is there any mix which was made by u n Riya together?? 
AY_RHr4eVer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Here youtube is not working so i downloaded it and i am happy that i did... its best Remix mix ever, every feeling every relationship was in it..  I am always lacking in words so i don't write much but this mix is amazing love it...

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Thank you so much, all of you! 🤗🤗 Your comment seriously means a lot to moi!🤗

@Rega: Nope...me and riya haven't made one together so far...we were planning to make this together and we even tried discussing it...but I just couldn't feel it that time and got more confused and made her suffer from my mix-maker's block😆 

But both Riya and Smriti have helped me a lot with this mix...well smriti toh is given...she is most of the time the first person to watch my mixes and give me correct insights (if the mix is flowing well enough or not...if the scenes I put goes well enough or not...etc, etc...the biggest critic and fan of my mixes 😛😳) but Riya also has a huge hand for this one...I believe that if you know how to start your mix...the rest just flows...and starting my mix is always the toughest part for me, because it sets the base of my entire mix...and when we were talking about this mix...she indirectly helped me with the starting...so thanks goes to her for that🤗

The only mix that I have ever collaborated with anyone is with Ashi...we made AY mix on Shuhkran Allah together...and probably some others with smriti 😛
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nappy dear...saw this mix on the very same day u posted it...but reserved my comment coz i saw it that time on my cell phone...seeing it right now on the pc 😛

though i have to say...if the mix looked n felt so beautiful on a cell phone...am sure its wayyy beyond words when i am watching it on my pc

am reserving this place...will comment in detail in a while 😛

edited

Well naps seriously no words...its way way way tooo brilliant 👏👏...honestly one of my fav mixes ever of urs...theres not one moment that I can pick n say...ok this was not in flow...or not in sync...everything was amazingly beatiful in it

I especially loved the way u showed yuvis conflict with his mind n his heart  in the beginning n the way the gang helped him...but what stole the show...was the remix band name scene dialogs coming as flashback to each of the 4 remixers...i loved the way that was picturised...awesome 👏

loved teh way u showed the relationships in the next stanza ...heart moving for sure

n then ashi n the remixers dream abt the charity show...n in that too I loved the way u showed yuvi cupping his face in this hands...n having that dreamy look in his eyes...n practicing the guitar 😳...n then u also see him practicing the instrument with ashi...my my for me that was THE moment of THE mix

n then the 4some practicing for teh show 😃...n yuvi n gang later cheering up ashi...if u ask me...the only place where i though differently abt the mix was the ending...i would have liked it if u would have ended the mix with a remix performance...coz that would mean that they have achieved their dream successfully ...but well thats my interpretation...obv u had ur reasons for that ending...n its good too seriously

its an awesomely made mix nappy...n i think yuvi is the STAR of this mix...I actually fell in love with him after watching this mix...he looks superrr se bhi upaaarrr wala cuteee in it 😳😳😳 😆

Splendid work naps...keep it up yaar..n plz plz provide a download link too...i so want this mix on my pc...plzzz
Edited by ashi_mania - 10 years ago
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Thank you so much Ashi!🤗🤗 You've no idea how happy I got when I saw your comment! Hahahaha I saw my own mix so many times after reading your comment☺️ You made me more proud of what I made...thank youuu🤗🤗🤗 I love you!🤗

And I don't know why I chose that last scene...when I was making it...this is the scene that kept flashing right behind my eyes...even when i was in initial stage of making (i.e. listening to the song) and when I put it in the beginning...I couldn't feel it but felt it when i ended with it...and so I kept it😆 But I see what you suggested would have made it awesome as well It would have actually tied everything up...

but nevertheless, I am happy that you loved it!🤗

Here is the download link (It's 134 MB though...if you want smaller size, let me know...although it won't be HD):

ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hey.bhaggu

Thank you so much Ashi!🤗🤗 You've no idea how happy I got when I saw your comment! Hahahaha I saw my own mix so many times after reading your comment☺️ You made me more proud of what I made...thank youuu🤗🤗🤗 I love you!🤗

And I don't know why I chose that last scene...when I was making it...this is the scene that kept flashing right behind my eyes...even when i was in initial stage of making (i.e. listening to the song) and when I put it in the beginning...I couldn't feel it but felt it when i ended with it...and so I kept it😆 But I see what you suggested would have made it awesome as well It would have actually tied everything up...

but nevertheless, I am happy that you loved it!🤗

Here is the download link (It's 134 MB though...if you want smaller size, let me know...although it won't be HD):

ur most welcome dear...n I love u tooo🤗🤗🤗🤗...n u certainly need to be proud of what u made...coz its superb!!!😃

would prefer a link in smaller size...if its possible...agar HD nahi hain toh bhi chalega...but the vid quality overall should be good

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Here you go Ashi!😳