Saras - 23/5 - Khabardaar Saras!!

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Before I start today's random bak bak of mine, I just wanted to know...does somebody have a constricting, throat closing, effect when the last stanza sung in the higher octave of Kucch na Kahe is being played "Kahani Saraswatichandra ki" ...It actually gives me shivers...and makes me always afraid of the future...*sigh*
Anyways...Today Saras bounced back (Yes Samarthji you predicted it correct😛) and What an entry...though if he looked handsome then Kumud looked B-E-A-Utiful!! The best part of their conversations..As I always say...is when they dont speak anything...The IShareys...challenging each other, appraising each other...(Again...the Desai household has gone blind..they dont see the open flirting nor did they see Mr. Dukhba sauntering in the haveli🤢😡)

But forgetting them and the Chulbul pandey and all other nonsense...

Let us come to the center stage couple...Eyes only for each other the best of pairs...they easily take the spotlight...
Just look at her...Is it a wonder the Sanyasi turned shaitan the moment he saw the lachakti kamariya?

Just look at her nakhras, that confidence in her poise and the natkhatness in her eyes...the glow of love and the pride of being loved...

Aur isko dekho...Morning mein ooh aah ouch kar raha tha..and abhi dekho..Mr. Grasim😛

I just loved how they walked amongst the crowd and still had eyes only for each other...their eyes talking across the room!!

What exactly are THEY doing??? Waka Waka in Ratnanagiri😕 (Kindly ignore the red ad script in between😆)

Also who loved the last of the dandiya when they both tired were actually circling around each other...the best of love dances😳 (or would have been had it not been ruined with suspense music😕)

By the apart from the fact that nobody questions Saras peeking into the Haldi rasams (Isnt that supposed to be ladies ONLY function😕) Isnt the woman suppose to question Saras why he just shoplifted the whole bowl of Haldi😕 arrey bhia prasadi nahi hai!!😛)

And Kumud...She is telling Saras that he wont be able to put Haldi on Sejal as it is ladies only function😕😆
Arrey pagal why would he want to put on Sejal.😕.😆And the way she warns him off...KHABARDAAR!! jo mujhe haldi lagai😆 Saras bechara...had to sit down ...Achaa😆

And he certainly ranks himself so high na..."Ye maine chhui hai, toh tum par bhi pyaar ka nikhaaar aayega!!" Oh the way he says it😆
Kumud is like "Khabardaar mujhe par phenki toh"...hahah I sort of loved this

conversation...somehow they always bring smile on my face...even if they are just sauntering across the hall looking at each other or plain simple bickering...Their screen presence is such!! Excellent!!

And by the way why was Kumud sitting in that odd position...face on the other side and hand dipped into the water...as if she knew what tactic Saras is gonna use...
And Saras, Gadheda, you spoiled such a clean pond!!😡 but finallly managed to put haldi on her...Wah wah!! So it is score Saras today...😆and tomorrow it will be Kumud as she would compel him to go on his knees...Theek se propose kar!!

Edit: It just struck me...while I was posting on someother thread...that they are performing every ritual...Mehendi, haldi, the sindoor scene ..though I believe that the sindoor filling is going to be repeated...so they will be performing every step of marriage right now!! wonder what will happen then!

Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NamrathaGR thumbnail
Shrusti, kya likha hai yaar, and good selection of pictures,  yet to watch the episode but loved Mr Grasim. Kumudh is looking very pretty. will add more after watching🤗
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Just look at her nakhras, that confidence in her poise and the natkhatness in her eyes...the glow of love and the pride of being loved...

Though your entire post is lovely, This is the Best part of it...just a mention.😛
hunnybunch thumbnail
Res
Awwweee 🤗
I have reserved the slot even without reading at first, not to be the last to comment 😃

I have to search for apt words to comment on your takes, Srushti. Kyun? 😭 your take does it to poor me, Kya mein 100 baar like kar sakte hain tumhare posts par, pleej 😭

Back to the take
Kuch na kahe... The story of SC is do beautiful and it makes me emotional. Not only you dear, even yesterday's sindoor scene too scared me, the same feeling I had today too.

Regarding the dance, I thought we would get to see a beautiful dance. Yes, the glimpse we got to see was so beautiful but the BG and the creepy man took away the beauty of it. Also it was too short
😭 loved Kumud and Saras in matching clothes. Jenny was glowing glamorously, and Saras as usual too hot to handle. Why is he too handsome and sexy?
😈

LN and VC's waka waka dance
🤣 🤣 and the red script is so apt 🤣

Saras loves challenges and Kumud loves challenging him. I thought he would apply mehndi on her cheek to cheek ( me and my gutter mind) 😈 but CVs are way too smarter than us, proved us wrong and totally a unique technic was used. One thing to mention here, SaMud connection and water.

Yes, all the rituals are happening here, I have this feeling that some how Saras will get a chance to fill her maang during the ceremony. They have become soul mates, they are performing all the rituals secretly and hence maang filling also may be likewise. This scares me, are they going as per the real story for a while though there will be a happy ending as I hope. Edited by hunnybunch - 11 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Edited..a question put...pls give me reviews on that😳
hunnybunch thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Edited..a question put...pls give me reviews on that😳

Updated my comment and it turned out to be so long... Oh dear! Ab mein Kya karun? Hope you don't get bored
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamrathaGR

Shrusti, kya likha hai yaar, and good selection of pictures,  yet to watch the episode but loved Mr Grasim. Kumudh is looking very pretty. will add more after watching🤗

Jaldi aana...Wiill be waiting yaara🤗
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: smrth

Though your entire post is lovely, This is the Best part of it...just a mention.😛

It goes without saying Samarthji that all the Kumud Snaps are for you and all the Saras snaps are for the rest of the ladies😆
samarthasanjay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Jennifer looks stunning and Gautam Rode...dreamy...

kaadal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great post and loved the pictures of Kumud. Jenny was beautiful today.