Hotel Kingston - Update 4th August

greatmaratha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hotel Kingston spooked

A new episode with some spooky scenes straight out of AAhat into Hotel Kingston.

Akash, Hotel Kingstons main competitor hires Lilyput, a magician to go to Hotel Kingston and create spooky and scary situations to spoil the reputation of the hotel.  Lilyput makes a reservation for the 13th floor and comes there.  He sets up his equipments and creates some disappearing bhoots there… the staff see it or believe that there are bhoot there.  Lilyput leaves, but gives enough publicity to make reporters gather there to look into the matter. 

Shelly on the other hand is trying to cajole Vish and when Vish asks Govind for leave, she manages to get Govind to cancel his leave.

When reporters ask them about the truth of the bhoot story, Shelly seizes the opportunity and offers to spend the night on the 13th floor with Vish. 

What follows thereafter is a series of funny incidents with Shelly and Vish trying to either fight with each other or fight their attraction.  Eventually, they get into this stupid fight where they keep hurling accusations at each other so much that they do not see Lilyput try out all his stunts in his bag to scare them including move skeletons and skulls.  Lillyput gets spooked by his own efforts and that of jeeva and they run away from there.  Shelly and Vish eventually fall asleep in the corridor.

When they wake up in the morning, Govind decends on the floor with the entire hotel staff and Akash and the reporters.  Everyone is suitably impressed with their bravery and the Reporters get their voice bytes and they leave.  During this, Vish and Shelly manage to apologise to each other in undertones and then everyone leaves.  Shelly also manages to convince Vish that she needs him and he will not leave her and go anywhere.

As soon as others go, Govind calls Shelly and tells her that Nick that called and he wants to speak to her urgently.  Vish gets jealous and immediately asks Govind about his leave.  Govind tells him that there is no reason to deny his leave and his leave is sanctioned.  Vish walks away after looking at Shelly, who just looks on upset.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mru_87 thumbnail
This epi was really cute... i loved the scenes where shelley was tryin to cajole vish and how he got flustered with her efforts, he looked so cute...and their scenes on the 13th floor were so cute... but the whole thing with bindra and his dream was pretty irritatin. don get wht they're tryin to prove...
abhita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Priya...!!!

;-D

I am just waiting for the day that these two see sense...

;-D

- Abhita

hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

you know the light was going on and off...was quite funny.....and shelly first didnt react much and then all the sudden...vish vish....nice way to get closer to vish😛

Thanks for the updates, Priya...👏

divya_81 thumbnail

yday's episode was OK....but being used to seeing more romance b/w vish & shelly in the serial, i was a little disappointed yday.....the romance was there but was not like the usual chemistry b/w vish & shelly....the spooky scenes were funny, and the fights b/w vish & shelly were also quite entertaining....what i did not like the most was that whole bindra-shelly dream thingy.....it is soooo irritating and it distracts the viewers' attention from the main story...they should stop showing all of that....lets see what happens in the next episode.....that should be interesting as the promo showed vish and nick together with lots of (new) girls around, trying to grab their attention!!!

kudi420 thumbnail
thx priya .....................for the update ..i agree with divya .......this bindra thing is toooo irritating ..................😡
pranx thumbnail
yeah..it was an ok episode. The vish shelly scenes were good(they always are😃) but in other places the plot looked just plain idiotic.
natasha-remix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
it was a really awesome episode.....😆
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey thanx for sharing ....nice update,,,,

I am really missing Hotel Kingston ,Pyar ki Kashti Mein
Remix and Special Squad on Star One..

Thanx guys...
dolly11 thumbnail
hey priya...........thanx a lot...........i m lucky......now i can get all the news of hotel kingston 'coz of this new kingston forum...........wow it feels gr8.......now hotel kingston is also popularising day by day